Our Sam♥

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our Sam♥

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:11 pm

I don't know about anyone else but I hate this storyline.  Sam is a strong woman who knows who she is, who she is married to etc.....It was suggested by Griffin that she may have PTSD, Molly was hinting at postpartum.  Now are we going to see her lashing out at Sonny, then Carly for shooting him????

AND I have to wonder is Jason going to rejoin Sonny and the Gang????
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10633
Likes : 2827
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:43 pm

MPchimesin wrote:I don't know about anyone else but I hate this storyline. 
Sam is a strong woman who knows who she is, who she is married to etc.....It was suggested by Griffin that she may have PTSD, Molly was hinting at postpartum.  Now are we going to see her lashing out at Sonny, then Carly for shooting him????

AND I have to wonder is Jason going to rejoin Sonny and the Gang????

I just got a creepy feeling today ~
does anybody think Sam will attempt to kill Sonny?

*and I hate this storyline too Crying or Very sad
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1852
Likes : 2009
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:20 am

FLPeaches wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:I don't know about anyone else but I hate this storyline. 
Sam is a strong woman who knows who she is, who she is married to etc.....It was suggested by Griffin that she may have PTSD, Molly was hinting at postpartum.  Now are we going to see her lashing out at Sonny, then Carly for shooting him????

AND I have to wonder is Jason going to rejoin Sonny and the Gang????

I just got a creepy feeling today ~
does anybody think Sam will attempt to kill Sonny?

*and I hate this storyline too Crying or Very sad
It sure is a possibility while she is going through whatever this is.  I want to see how she reacts to the fact that Carly shot Jason, we all know it was an accident but with Sam in this state of mind I have to wonder what she will think.
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10633
Likes : 2827
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by moon0627 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:01 pm

I would have understood postpartem but whatever it is theyre leading into is really bad and i am having to fast forward thru it all  Scratch
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 392
Likes : 453
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:27 pm

for me, it would be great to have them both working together, possibly with Curtis and some Spinelli assistance...
there could still be plenty of drama/adventure.. (sort of like Luke&Laura, circa 1980's)

their family is so sweet, and they are so much in love ~
why can't ♥Sam and Jason♥ just be allowed to be happy?


Last edited by FLPeaches on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1852
Likes : 2009
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by wizkids32 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:38 pm

I hope not but she does need help and she might hurt Sonny since she has been seeing Sonny and hurting her so lets hope Monica and Jason can see Sam hurting and needs help and they will get her help

wizkids32
Power User

Posts : 937
Likes : 1036
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by MPchimesin on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:20 am

How many more people have to notice that something is wrong with Sam before they get her help?  Griffin, Molly, Jason, Monica even Liz asked her if she was ok..... Question
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10633
Likes : 2827
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by FLPeaches on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:54 pm

MPchimesin wrote:How many more people have to notice that something is wrong with Sam before they get her help?  Griffin, Molly, Jason, Monica even Liz asked her if she was ok..... Question

she really needs to confide in her husband...♥️
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1852
Likes : 2009
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by RumbaPassion on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:40 am

I feel so bad for Sam. Whatever she has is also making her afraid to talk about it, she doesn't really describe all her symptoms, it makes her suspiscious, looks like she's doesn't realize the gravity of her illness and because of that, people around her cannot help even if they want to.

There's the fact that the hallucinations come and go. One moment she's paranoid, one moment she's not. What some people see as beeing weak I see the opposite:

Because Sam is so strong, that's why she's been able to control herself so far and that's why she hasn't gotten the help she doesn't know she needs.

One thing is for sure, Kelly Monaco is a brilliant and talented actress. I understand that some fans might not like a crazy storyline for Sam but in my case, I enjoy watching Sam in a different kind of story, I'm not worried that she will beat this thing and at the same time I get to appreciate Kelly's wide range acting skills even more.
avatar
RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 1021
Likes : 1321
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by GH Senior on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Fl Peaches said: 
their family is so sweet, and they are so much in love ~
why can't ♥️Sam and Jason♥️ just be allowed to be happy?


that says it all......  Rumba's comments are right-on, and yet, Rumba, I still feel really bad for Sam.  I knew it was too good to be true, that happiness doesn't exist very long in PC , and especially for my fav couple JaSam!  now with what I've read about SB and it makes me wonder, how much more of a mess and heartache will befall our Sam and Jason!  This bums me out, I so enjoy BM in his role of Jason and the love they share, with their new family......looks like more disappointment on the horizon for them!!! Sad 

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 447
Likes : 592
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:20 pm

GH Senior wrote:Fl Peaches said: 
their family is so sweet, and they are so much in love ~
why can't ♥️Sam and Jason♥️ just be allowed to be happy?


that says it all......  Rumba's comments are right-on, and yet, Rumba, I still feel really bad for Sam.  I knew it was too good to be true, that happiness doesn't exist very long in PC , and especially for my fav couple JaSam!  now with what I've read about SB and it makes me wonder, how much more of a mess and heartache will befall our Sam and Jason!  This bums me out, I so enjoy BM in his role of Jason and the love they share, with their new family......looks like more disappointment on the horizon for them!!! Sad 

I'm so curious as to how they are going to bring SB back, I too like BM in the Jason roll and I just want to see some long term happiness for them.  I know it's a soap but come on does everyone have to have problems so often?
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10633
Likes : 2827
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Really hating this storyline, please give us back Sam.  Her sympathizing with Ava makes me ill......lets get to the bottom of her illness and move on please Soapbox
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10633
Likes : 2827
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by GH Senior on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:25 pm

of course you can see where this is going, what a joke Sam with Ava!  need to redeem that horrible Ava, who should be "confessing to what she did to Morgan, and facing jail time"  as Sonny said.  No, she's gaining friends, cause they 'need' to redeem her?  bunk!!! her and Nell, are 2 of a kind!  now to Sam, are we really made to believe that she thinks it's 'normal' to be seeing things, hallucinating, all the time, and only with 'Sonny'?  Come on, she doesn't think something's seriously wrong?  Instead of lying to Jason, she's out to kill Sonny to keep him away from her man?  too far-fetched for me! They don't tie up S L's, they create more, and the one's they do, are "unrealistic"!  Sam with the new and improved Jason, was finally showing growth, character, and they were a "believable" couple!  SO, the writer's have to throw the monkey wrench into their 'happy, home life!'  Why, to keep them from becoming boring???  I DID NOT THINK SO!  I liked them the way Kelly and Billy were playing their roles!  So disappointed, that TPTB, and Frankie boy, did this to my fav couple!  Screwing up GH even more, than i thought possible! Never mind the fact they keep changing history!  I think Sam has some disfunction with her brain, maybe even a tumor, we'll see, but I'm not a happy viewer!  She's a fine actress, Billy is a fine actor, and we don't need SB Back and screwing up their lives and marriage, and causing all the chaos that his return will bring! so disappointed!

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 447
Likes : 592
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by gh5fan on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:16 pm

I read in another soap site that SB's return is short term and he will only be seen in Sam's imagination.

Hopefully seeing her husband's two faces will get her realize that she needs medical help.
avatar
gh5fan
Power User

Posts : 351
Likes : 482
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by 431902j on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:13 am

gh5fan wrote:I read in another soap site that SB's return is short term and he will only be seen in Sam's imagination.

Hopefully seeing her husband's two faces will get her realize that she needs medical help.
Now, that's interesting. But why couldn't it have been shown in flashbacks??? instead?

Don't understanding making a lot of cast members 'walk the plank' just to bring back SB for a few 'imaginary'
scenes.

Again, I will continue to watch....out of curiosity if nothing else... to see just how idiotic the writers can be. Laughing
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 746
Likes : 1006
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:53 am

431902j wrote:
gh5fan wrote:I read in another soap site that SB's return is short term and he will only be seen in Sam's imagination.

Hopefully seeing her husband's two faces will get her realize that she needs medical help.
Now, that's interesting. But why couldn't it have been shown in flashbacks??? instead?

Don't understanding making a lot of cast members 'walk the plank' just to bring back SB for a few 'imaginary'
scenes.

Again, I will continue to watch....out of curiosity if nothing else... to see just how idiotic the writers can be. Laughing

If that is true I'm even madder now then I was before.  Are you kidding me you let RB go for a few scenes with SB and then poof he's gone again Pull hair
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10633
Likes : 2827
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:07 pm

DUMB.......enough said!
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10633
Likes : 2827
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by moon0627 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:08 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
431902j wrote:
gh5fan wrote:I read in another soap site that SB's return is short term and he will only be seen in Sam's imagination.

Hopefully seeing her husband's two faces will get her realize that she needs medical help.
Now, that's interesting. But why couldn't it have been shown in flashbacks??? instead?

Don't understanding making a lot of cast members 'walk the plank' just to bring back SB for a few 'imaginary'
scenes.

Again, I will continue to watch....out of curiosity if nothing else... to see just how idiotic the writers can be. Laughing

If that is true I'm even madder now then I was before.  Are you kidding me you let RB go for a few scenes with SB and then poof he's gone again Pull hair

I KNOW, RIGHT ??  How crazy is that ?  Who is making these decisions ?  It makes no sense to ruin the perfectly good storyline of Hayden & Finn and their expected baby and optimistic future by letting Rebecca go and then bringing back Steve Burton who doesnt fit in the show anymore since he's been replaced with perfectly good Billy Miller.  I hope its not just to shore up the stupid storyline they have going with crazy Sam because i am hating it !!   Crying
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 392
Likes : 453
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:17 pm

No  I can't stand what they're doing to Sam ..  and I think it's going to get even worse.

**SPOILER-ISH**

https://twitter.com/GeneralHospital/status/889847739856568320
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1852
Likes : 2009
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by 431902j on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:29 pm

So is Sonny really going to be dead?  

And was it Julian's 'friend' that kidnapped Spencer and Sonny killed?
And Val was completely innocent?

And what is really going on with Sam?
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 746
Likes : 1006
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by GH Senior on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:34 pm

FLPeaches wrote:No  I can't stand what they're doing to Sam ..  and I think it's going to get even worse.

**SPOILER-ISH**

https://twitter.com/GeneralHospital/status/889847739856568320
I was glad to see Diane today, and thanks again Channel 7 for another interruption, watched it on ABC.com tonight. pretty sure, according to some stuff i've read this position for Max will be short-lived and the new head of Sonny's organization, unfortunately and probably, will be SB (as Jason), or whatever role he'll be assuming! I could care less that he comes back now. jmo.
As long as they keep Billy Martin as Jason and with Sam!!!  Even though it's so painful to see her right now, what she has become, I'm not liking it at all.  maybe everybody else sees this as a good part for Sam, but i don't, this one tough lady became someone I couldn't look at these past few days, since her hallucinations have been so frequent and, she doesn't believe or anything's wrong with her, seeing and hearing, when no one else does? Now she follows thru and leaves Sonny "in the ditch" for dead!  how many times does this guy have to get shot? But i'm just disappointed with Sam and this SL, making her crazy!  A once tough, PI, turned to mush!  

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 447
Likes : 592
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by believeinme246 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:30 pm

I suspect that Sam's psychosis is all because of SB's return. If she thinks that she is breaking down now, wait until she sees Jason with his original face. She is really going to think that her mind is going south.

I personally do not care for the character of Jason, but newer Jason is mostly a better person than the old one. His change is pretty much inconsistent like Franco's. We're supposed to believe they are better people, but then they turn into animals on occasion. To double Jason's evil side is just too much for me. I don't find the violence enjoyable.
avatar
believeinme246
Power User

Posts : 602
Likes : 860
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by moon0627 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Poor Sam ... she is such a hot mess right now .... how are they going to explain whats happening with her ?  Chemical imbalance ?

And what happened to the kidnapper guy that Sonny shot ?  I didnt see his body lying there when Sam shot Sonny. 

And Speaking of Franco ... where is he ??
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 392
Likes : 453
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:09 pm

I'm on the road to what the hell is going on Scratch and what pisses me off even more is that they bring these new once in awhile actors on and yet they let Rebecca go......and now they have our once stable Sam on the road to who knows what.....makes ZERO sense to me.
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10633
Likes : 2827
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by believeinme246 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:11 pm

If he comes back for Spencer, I hope that it's not Sonny who saves him. i hope it's Valentin.
avatar
believeinme246
Power User

Posts : 602
Likes : 860
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum