Our Sam♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our Sam♥

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:11 pm

I don't know about anyone else but I hate this storyline.  Sam is a strong woman who knows who she is, who she is married to etc.....It was suggested by Griffin that she may have PTSD, Molly was hinting at postpartum.  Now are we going to see her lashing out at Sonny, then Carly for shooting him????

AND I have to wonder is Jason going to rejoin Sonny and the Gang????
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Sam♥

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:43 pm

MPchimesin wrote:I don't know about anyone else but I hate this storyline. 
Sam is a strong woman who knows who she is, who she is married to etc.....It was suggested by Griffin that she may have PTSD, Molly was hinting at postpartum.  Now are we going to see her lashing out at Sonny, then Carly for shooting him????

I just got a creepy feeling today ~
does anybody think Sam will attempt to kill Sonny?

*and I hate this storyline too Crying or Very sad
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:20 am

FLPeaches wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:I don't know about anyone else but I hate this storyline. 
Sam is a strong woman who knows who she is, who she is married to etc.....It was suggested by Griffin that she may have PTSD, Molly was hinting at postpartum.  Now are we going to see her lashing out at Sonny, then Carly for shooting him????

I just got a creepy feeling today ~
does anybody think Sam will attempt to kill Sonny?

*and I hate this storyline too Crying or Very sad
It sure is a possibility while she is going through whatever this is.  I want to see how she reacts to the fact that Carly shot Jason, we all know it was an accident but with Sam in this state of mind I have to wonder what she will think.
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:01 pm

I would have understood postpartem but whatever it is theyre leading into is really bad and i am having to fast forward thru it all  Scratch
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:27 pm

for me, it would be great to have them both working together, possibly with Curtis and some Spinelli assistance...
there could still be plenty of drama/adventure.. (sort of like Luke&Laura, circa 1980's)

their family is so sweet, and they are so much in love ~
why can't ♥Sam and Jason♥ just be allowed to be happy?

Last edited by FLPeaches on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:38 pm

I hope not but she does need help and she might hurt Sonny since she has been seeing Sonny and hurting her so lets hope Monica and Jason can see Sam hurting and needs help and they will get her help

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:20 am

How many more people have to notice that something is wrong with Sam before they get her help?  Griffin, Molly, Jason, Monica even Liz asked her if she was ok..... Question
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:54 pm

MPchimesin wrote:How many more people have to notice that something is wrong with Sam before they get her help?  Griffin, Molly, Jason, Monica even Liz asked her if she was ok..... Question

she really needs to confide in her husband...♥
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:40 am

I feel so bad for Sam. Whatever she has is also making her afraid to talk about it, she doesn't really describe all her symptoms, it makes her suspiscious, looks like she's doesn't realize the gravity of her illness and because of that, people around her cannot help even if they want to.

There's the fact that the hallucinations come and go. One moment she's paranoid, one moment she's not. What some people see as beeing weak I see the opposite:

Because Sam is so strong, that's why she's been able to control herself so far and that's why she hasn't gotten the help she doesn't know she needs.

One thing is for sure, Kelly Monaco is a brilliant and talented actress. I understand that some fans might not like a crazy storyline for Sam but in my case, I enjoy watching Sam in a different kind of story, I'm not worried that she will beat this thing and at the same time I get to appreciate Kelly's wide range acting skills even more.
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Fl Peaches said: 

that says it all......  Rumba's comments are right-on, and yet, Rumba, I still feel really bad for Sam.  I knew it was too good to be true, that happiness doesn't exist very long in PC , and especially for my fav couple JaSam!  now with what I've read about SB and it makes me wonder, how much more of a mess and heartache will befall our Sam and Jason!  This bums me out, I so enjoy BM in his role of Jason and the love they share, with their new family......looks like more disappointment on the horizon for them!!! Sad 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:20 pm

GH Senior wrote:Fl Peaches said: 

that says it all......  Rumba's comments are right-on, and yet, Rumba, I still feel really bad for Sam.  I knew it was too good to be true, that happiness doesn't exist very long in PC , and especially for my fav couple JaSam!  now with what I've read about SB and it makes me wonder, how much more of a mess and heartache will befall our Sam and Jason!  This bums me out, I so enjoy BM in his role of Jason and the love they share, with their new family......looks like more disappointment on the horizon for them!!! Sad 

I'm so curious as to how they are going to bring SB back, I too like BM in the Jason roll and I just want to see some long term happiness for them.  I know it's a soap but come on does everyone have to have problems so often?
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum