Thoughts: Jetson's Flying Car in PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thoughts: Jetson's Flying Car in PC  Empty Thoughts: Jetson's Flying Car in PC

Post by Freda3000 Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:51 pm

Observation: It sure seemed to me that Lulu, Anna, and Dante got to Niagra Falls awfully quickly yesterday.   On the one hand I was glad the SL didn't get stretched out, as I had thought it would with a world-wide search.   But it seemed like seconds from when Anna dropped the news that she thought she knew where Valentin had gone to when they showed up at the door.   I know PC is in northern NY, but I don't think they could get there that fast!

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Thoughts: Jetson's Flying Car in PC  Empty Re: Thoughts: Jetson's Flying Car in PC

Post by GH Senior Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:02 pm

it can't Freda, and I for one was very, very, disappointed!  I'm team Val now, don't care much for Lulu, nor Anna, at this point, and haven't had much sadness for Lulu. She gets on my nerves, and every time she's on the set, I keep wishing she'd leave and have her baby already!  But no, they made sure, she gets her hands on her daughter, which she conveniently could care less, that, Charlotte, is ALSO Val's daughter, has been and is the only Father she knows and loves!  As for Anna, she's far from a saint, and her past, should come up, her past discretions, and bite her on the cheek!  Lulu, is her father's daughter, another wining, pain, and I was wishing, and hoping that Charlotte, WAS NOT her bio child.  Annoyed with whole S L. Nina, sinking her "love", is no prize either!  Total mess up, with this S L. 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Thoughts: Jetson's Flying Car in PC  Empty Re: Thoughts: Jetson's Flying Car in PC

Post by GH Senior Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:05 pm

and incidentally, the falls is almost in Canada!  So how stupid, to make those jerks appear, in what would seem a half hour tops!  I went by Van 4 times, and stopping twice, took us maybe 7 hours, years ago.   Just ridiculous that Frank V wanted to get rid of Val so darn quickly, that the writer's wrote such done material. 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Yep it has happened there are flying cars in PC

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top