Big Brother ... Season 19

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother ... Season 19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother ... Season 19

Post by peebeeb Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Lesallee wrote:I am fed up with this season too, pb. I found out who won HOH and I'm even more fed up. Aww for the old days when the schemers and plotters were first class. I think I will skip a few shows and rejoin towards the end. I'll keep track through some FB groups and if things look more interesting I'll jump back in.
I've stopped watching too. At this point I don't even care who wins but hope it's not Cody or Jess.

The old days were fun. I loved the season with Dr. Will and Mike Boogie.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:26 pm

If you both are not watching it right now and only the three of us have been commenting, I guess I'll stop posting here for the rest of the season. No point in talking to myself. 
Darn
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:09 pm

I am keeping track of the BB goings on through FB groups and when the Paul show starts to abate I will start watching again. From what I am reading there seem to be a few chinks appearing in Paul's stranglehold on the other HGs. 

Just as an aside: I hear a lot on those groups about the live feeds and BBAD. The behaviour is pretty raunchy and sometimes downright repulsive. Matt is a bad one it seems and Jess and Cody act like sex starved rabbits. This season's cast is so sub par to me.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:51 pm

rkc1960 wrote:If you both are not watching it right now and only the three of us have been commenting, I guess I'll stop posting here for the rest of the season. No point in talking to myself. 
Darn
Aw, never stop posting, I come here to see what's going on and once in a while I'll click on the show.  Very Happy
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:55 pm

I knew that at some point Paul's grip would loosen. Of course he wants things to go his way...same as everyone in the house. I think people are using him to get them all farther in the game and then they'll cut him loose. 

This season has to be the worst in regards to the animosity between some of the house guests. Last week I thought there was going to be fists flying. 

Jessica is not helping herself by continuing to stand so firmly with Cody. He is sure to go and then she is left with nothing. Her attitude toward the others doesn't help her chance of remaining in the game either. As long as she sticks with him she doesn't have a chance of winning.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:57 am

Jessica is leaving this week.  Then I believe Paul will target Mark.

This season is a wash, it's probably the worst season I've watched in a very long time.  I can't wait for Survivor - that show is always great!  So much strategy, which BB is lacking.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:46 am

Think I will watch tonight, at least for a while. I have been sort of keeping track of the goings on via FB groups and I keep hoping the Paul regime will screech to a halt. I rather liked Paul by the end of last season but this incarnation of him drives me bonkers. He is so frickin' full of himself - grr!

I think the problem this season was the casting. I think bringing Paul back was a huge mistake, he took over and no one else had a hope in hell to develop their game and become the scheming, manipulative HG necessary to make BB interesting. It got boring, kiss of death to me.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:03 pm

I understand what you're saying Lesallee but at the same time I would have hated just as much a season of Cody and Jessica running the house. Yes, it may have made some of the others step up and figure it out on their own but some of those people just don't seem to have much game. Christmas is the first one this week that is thinking outside the "Paul" box. I liked her from the beginning but she will have a harder time of winning this with her foot situation.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:38 am

I don't know who else has been watching it but this week Jason really did himself in. And Alex lying about her not voting to evict Matt last week makes her look bad too. it didn't take long for it to be figured out. I don't know why Alex would think she could get away with lying about it especially since most alliances tend to vote together. Now everyone will know she is a liar and not to trust her. I hope they do put Jason and Alex up next because they have proven they have their own agenda.

I was surprised to see Kevin get so angry this week. He should have never gotten into the habit of swearing on his kids lives when he was trying to let others know he was telling the truth. Now they know he was the one who took the $25,000 temptation early in the season and now that will get used against him.

I stand by my claim they are just using Paul to get them further in the game because of his skill at playing it. If they can get rid of Jason and Alex now that they are on the crap list It's hard to tell who the final two might be. If one of the final two ends up being Paul, it's hard to tell at this point who he will want to take with him. Josh has pissed a lot of people off so I don't think anyone would want him to win. Kevin has played a good social game and so has Raven so he would maybe have a harder time beating them. Christmas has played a good social game as well and considering she has made it this far with the extent of her injury I think a lot of people would respect that and vote her to be the winner. I know some people don't like Paul this season but I have to be honest and say that he has played an excellent game this season. He has positioned himself in pretty much every alliance and they at least up until now haven't seemed to really catch on. When they show the videos to those in the jury house I don't know if they show the PI's people do as well because if they do they may be getting pissed at some of the ones Paul is doing and it could get used against him.

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:29 am

I haven't been watching because this season is so horrible with such a terrible cast. But I check in on a BB FB group page so I know what's transpiring.

The only one I have the slightest sympathy or empathy for maybe is Kevin and that isn't enough to entice me into watching again.  

BBCanada premiere's next spring and it blows the American version out of the water so I anticipate lots of good conniving, manipulating and scheming!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:28 pm

Isn't that the one that they say Chad is gonna be on? I can't stand Chad so I don't think I want to watch it. They are already talking about his womanizer antics and that just turns me off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:52 pm

No that is Celebrity Big Brother in the U.K. BB Canada's season six has just wrapped up auditioning for the coming 2018 season. No mention anywhere about Chad being a part of it.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:15 am

Josh winning over Paul? It was exactly like what Julie Chen said, people were voting with their emotions. Josh was the most annoying HG this season. He pissed people off, had violent arguments with multiple HG's, banged pots and pans, cried like a baby most of the season...and Paul was the one that got Josh to the end...AND Josh turned his back on his alliance with Christmas in the end. This season has been the worst when it comes to nasty behavior that turned violent many times. They all seem to forget how the game is supposed to be played. They were all good with aligning themselves with Paul until they realized he was playing a game to win. Alex and all her faces she was making last night made her look juvenile. I just hope next season they get some HG's that are not such big babies.

And btw, I can't believe people voted for Cody to win favorite HG. He spent the season angry and brooding and hating everyone. Seriously? In what Jerry Springer world does someone like that win as favorite HG?

I hope that Celebrity Big Brother ends up being interesting and that it will make me forget what a bunch of crummy people they had doing it this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:50 am

I am hoping for an entertaining Celeb BB too. This one was so horrible that I hope CBS has learned some lessons about casting and meddling.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top