Ava gets burned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ava gets burned Empty Ava gets burned

Post by moon0627 Wed May 31, 2017 2:05 pm

Has anyone seen the 1958 Zsa Zsa Gabor movie "Queen of Outer Space" ?  Thats what i was reminded of when Ava was in the burning building  LOL! 

I guess Sonny & Carly feel justified letting her die in there since she caused the fire plus they blame her for Morgan's death but i think the guilt will eat away at them ... plus Kiki will blame them ...   then Morgan will return ...
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Ava gets burned Empty Re: Ava gets burned

Post by Freda3000 Wed May 31, 2017 4:21 pm

Well, I am in the opposite camp.  I want her GONE!   She is evil incarnate.   It would be so Divine Justice if she dies because of the fire SHE started.   I am just worried that it will just get Sonny and Carly in trouble.   I hope Kiki learns the truth about what Ava did to Morgan.  The only worse punishment for Ava would be to see the disgusted look on Kiki's face.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Wed May 31, 2017 5:00 pm

Freda3000 wrote:Well, I am in the opposite camp.  I want her GONE!   She is evil incarnate.   It would be so Divine Justice if she dies because of the fire SHE started.   I am just worried that it will just get Sonny and Carly in trouble.   I hope Kiki learns the truth about what Ava did to Morgan.  The only worse punishment for Ava would be to see the disgusted look on Kiki's face.
although I definitely agree with you Freda on Ava, deserves all she's getting, I doubt 'Divine Justice' is on Ava's plate!  you watch and see, she'll skate this one too, and as it appears from Dante, and his badgering of his Dad, it looks to me as if they will be the 'town 
pariah's' and that will really tick me off!!! Sonny, just can't catch a break! He annoyed me when he took up with the lawyer, but I thought after these 2 days with Carly and Ava, she (Carly) would be back on team Sonny again!  Instead, she just walked away. I thought finding out Ava was the blame, and between Ava and Nell, who are responsible for splitting up Sonny and Carly in the first place, she'd realize that they belong 'back' together!  And not only that, but Sonny saved her life! And little Avery should be with her.  You just can't figure these writer's out?  And IF Kiki stays in her Mom's camp and forgives her, that's another thing I won't understand, and will be disgusted with her also, I don't care if that's her Mom or not!  Ava had no right to interfere. 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:10 pm

It would make a better story if Ava lives but is just horribly disfigured. Then she could make the change from selfish bitch to a redeemable character.  

IMHO
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:53 am

I'm just glad that Ava will finally pay for what she did to Morgan, looks like Kiki is done with her.....I just hope she stays that way......I doubt that Ava will die unless they can't reach common ground on  Maura West contract if it's coming up?????

I have to wonder if this will bring Sonny & Carly back together now that they survived a life threatening situation??????
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:55 am

431902j wrote:It would make a better story if Ava lives but is just horribly disfigured. Then she could make the change from selfish bitch to a redeemable character.  

IMHO

Knowing Ava, I think she would pretend to have been humbled and reformed, all the while plotting her revenge.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Nope but it is freaky and now she wants Sonny to kill her

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Don't do it, Sonny.... let her suffer the consequences of her evil life.
Killing her would be merciful. Make her live.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:43 am

431902j wrote:It would make a better story if Ava lives but is just horribly disfigured. Then she could make the change from selfish bitch to a redeemable character.  

IMHO

I have doubts that Ava can be redeemed.  Even though she felt guilt and regret for causing harm to Morgan

(whom she said she loves) she could not stop the overwhelming desire to protect her own arse at all costs.

Her only goal was to keep Sonny from finding out the truth and killing her in revenge.
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:54 pm

gh5fan wrote:

IMHO

I have doubts that Ava can be redeemed.  Even though she felt guilt and regret for causing harm to Morgan

(whom she said she loves) she could not stop the overwhelming desire to protect her own arse at all costs.

Her only goal was to keep Sonny from finding out the truth and killing her in revenge.
don't worry about the evil "queen" of GH, she'll be back in the saddle before you know it!  the ultimate pet of FV, now will be paired with the sweet, ex priest, Dr Monroe, what a bunch of bunk that one is!  you watch, that's how the writer's want her redeemed!  Just like most of the characters in PC, NOBODY PAYS for anything!  they'll probably bring back Helena too, somewhere down the line, and I can't stand her either!  I'd love to watch Ava suffer, but unfortunately, I can't stomach watching her get the Dr's sympathy, and then his affections!  I'll have to fast forward that one!  As long as Sonny and Carly, stay CLEAR of her, I'll be happy!  I don't want him becoming totally evil and going back to prison for her!  Let her just lie there in agony and pain! 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top