No logic required

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No logic required

Post by gh5fan on Tue May 30, 2017 3:26 pm

The thing that has me scratching my head about "dead" Helz wanting to infect all of

PC with the bio-toxin is that she could not have known when she "died" that Nik would

also be "dead" and that Spencer would be out of town for his own safety.  She would

not have harmed those two.  Not logical (yet) as to why she would trust that her plans

would be carried out by her goons if she were in fact dead not "dead."  
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

not dead

Post by Tarnobrzeg on Tue May 30, 2017 5:45 pm

I believe she is not dead!!! Nik will come back(with a new) actor. Someone must prosper from the box///But who and how???

Tarnobrzeg

Back to top Go down

Re: No logic required

Post by Maggiebh on Tue May 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Nic isn't dead any more than Morgan is dead.  No body, not dead.
Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MindlessFun on Tue May 30, 2017 8:05 pm

Nic is not dead, because the writers have to make sure Valentin didn't kill him. Valentin is going to be (and is now) a likable character...but can't be if he killed Nic..so therefore, I think it was all a set up, by Nic and Valentin to fake his death.
MindlessFun

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Tue May 30, 2017 10:37 pm

I don't want Helena (CT) gone for good. 

I love watching her for her wardrobe and how much she seems to enjoy being evil.
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed May 31, 2017 8:48 pm

MindlessFun wrote:Nic is not dead, because the writers have to make sure Valentin didn't kill him. Valentin is going to be (and is now) a likable character...but can't be if he killed Nic..so therefore, I think it was all a set up, by Nic and Valentin to fake his death.
I was starting to like Val too, but today they painted his future to be very dark, and I am once again disappointed!  The first half looked as if he had won Nina's affections back, but as the show progressed and ended, he seems to be headed for maximum security prison, and of course Lulu wins in her battle for "TOTAL Control"  of Charlotte, and that just isn't fair!  I don't believe he knew that Lulu was the bio mom in the beginning, I'm not sure, but when she found the paper and confronted him, he was willing to have her share custody. But her being the obstinate Spencer that she is, protested, ranted, and carried on to anyone that would listen, "Charlotte IS MY Daughter and I want her with me!"   To which she proceeded to do all she could to win "TOTAL" custody.  I don't think she was right, especially looking to pull her away from the Papa she adored and loved so much!  No Lulu is not one of my likable characters, not quite as much as I can't stand Ava and Nell, but still, she's not one of the good guys.  She's a spoiled girl, and acts childish herself, and 'always' on impulse!  Look at what she did to Valerie, in case you've forgotten, she 'almost' killed her, over Dante!  
But on another note, I'd like it if Nik and Morgan, weren't dead!  I didn't buy Nik's first or second death fall. We all know if this would be, that it would redeem some of the people, I particularly don't wish to see redeemed!  But to each his own, we all can comment, that's what the board is for. 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 am

Wish they would just stop the custody battle all together, give joint custody and end the madness enough already.....jmho, and if your going to redeem Eval don't drag it out....not sure I could take it.
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:36 pm

I think that she programed Jake and when he touched the container and then he saw her

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:49 am

Helz Bells has always been unapologetically evil.  What I love to hate is watching Helz try to

impart her evil plots and watching her evil plans spoiled by good (better than Helz) characters.

I hope she is not dead dead.  She is one character who can just be evil for evil sake and not be

redeemed to stay on canvas.
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:59 pm

When they announced the arrival of the actress J Bassey who was playing Marian Colby on AMC, I wondered if she was going to play Helena. I know lots of fans want to see Helena alive, in that case would you accept a well chosen recast? Constance Towers must be in her mid 80s maybe she retired for good
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum