Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by Dazz on Tue May 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Just wondering where we can chat!

Dazz
Power User

Posts : 315
Likes : 130
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue May 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Dazz wrote:Just wondering where we can chat!
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 794
Likes : 125
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by Dazz on Tue May 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Bummer!  Well then I'll go chat it up somewhere else.  I don't even watch DWTS.  hairpull

Dazz
Power User

Posts : 315
Likes : 130
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by dori1333 on Tue May 23, 2017 5:40 pm

I've been looking for the same,Dazz! Maybe were missing it ! Unusual Confused !
avatar
dori1333
Power User

Posts : 523
Likes : 189
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by peebeeb on Tue May 23, 2017 6:46 pm

I'm looking forward to the board because this is a season I'm going to watch. Smile
avatar
peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 924
Likes : 425
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by thisoldmule on Tue May 23, 2017 7:15 pm

After seeing the first show of this season, I am not really that interested in it.  Rachel reminds me of Carrie Ann Inaba the way she laughs, and that's not a good thing.  I don't care for CAI at all.  If Rachel laughs as much in each episode as she did last night then it will be a snooze fest.  Also, the guys were not interesting at all.
avatar
thisoldmule
Power User

Posts : 338
Likes : 207
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Thu May 25, 2017 7:00 pm

thisoldmule wrote:After seeing the first show of this season, I am not really that interested in it.  Rachel reminds me of Carrie Ann Inaba the way she laughs, and that's not a good thing.  I don't care for CAI at all.  If Rachel laughs as much in each episode as she did last night then it will be a snooze fest.  Also, the guys were not interesting at all.

I swear Mule, you would drop your panties if you gotta glimpse of 'WhhaaaaBbooo' Guy....bbbuwhhahhahahahah Laughing
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 794
Likes : 125
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Thu May 25, 2017 7:01 pm

peebeeb wrote:I'm looking forward to the board because this is a season I'm going to watch. Smile
" />
avatar
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 794
Likes : 125
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by sdreindeer on Mon May 29, 2017 7:57 pm

Dazz wrote:Bummer!  Well then I'll go chat it up somewhere else.  I don't even watch DWTS.  hairpull
If you're on FB, come and join us here   https://www.facebook.com/groups/751735221653128/
avatar
sdreindeer

Posts : 55
Likes : 6
Join date : 2014-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by sdreindeer on Mon May 29, 2017 7:58 pm

sdreindeer wrote:
Dazz wrote:Bummer!  Well then I'll go chat it up somewhere else.  I don't even watch DWTS.  hairpull
If you're on FB, come and join us here   https://www.facebook.com/groups/751735221653128/
Apparently link didn't work....name of group is BACHELOR OBSESSION
avatar
sdreindeer

Posts : 55
Likes : 6
Join date : 2014-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by peebeeb on Tue May 30, 2017 5:26 am

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
peebeeb wrote:I'm looking forward to the board because this is a season I'm going to watch. Smile
" />
LOL
avatar
peebeeb
Power User

Posts : 924
Likes : 425
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by Dazz on Tue May 30, 2017 8:20 am

sdreindeer wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:
Dazz wrote:Bummer!  Well then I'll go chat it up somewhere else.  I don't even watch DWTS.  hairpull
If you're on FB, come and join us here   https://www.facebook.com/groups/751735221653128/
Apparently link didn't work....name of group is BACHELOR OBSESSION
Thanks!  I just applied to join Smile

Dazz
Power User

Posts : 315
Likes : 130
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by Voice from the past on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:53 am

There are other forums chock full of threads on this Bachelorette season.....

Voice from the past
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the Bachelorette Rachel forum?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum