Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by GH Senior on Wed May 03, 2017 5:01 pm

well today, CArly almost opened the door, but didn't!  As the show made it a point to zero in on the rings, Carly looking at hers, and one "left" on the floor, of the stateroom, to give us suspense and drama, my point or rather more to a question, is, WHO will find Sonny's ring??  more than likely, it should be Lulu, not Carly, who would then figure out the lawyer had been with Sonny, AND, eventually the writer's will make sure Carly finds out about it!  
Not only was I disappointed with Carly thru all this, but now I'm just as disgusted with Sonny, who has this penchant for 1 nighter's, and seems to jump in the sack with everybody that he meets!  he's portrayed as a 'sleez' and I'm not on team Sonny right now!  
I hate to say it, but I almost wish, both of them would leave the country (at least for awhile), her to Europe, him to his Island!  There seems to be 'No' coming back for them and I'm really disappointed and annoyed with the writer's!  They may think this is entertaining, but I don't.  Just another way, to "DUMP A MARRIAGE", what do they have against it???????    Sick

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by lilymaid2011 on Wed May 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Cheer Hi Does anyone think Carly will end up pregnant with  Jax's kid?   It would interesting to see her react to being pregnant in mid life!  Maybe she will get advice from Olivia and Ava.

lilymaid2011

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Thu May 18, 2017 7:27 pm

still not liking Carly much these days, and worse is Sonny, still the sleeze like I said above, guess he just can't help himself, and thinks of himself as completely 'irrisistible' to women, both young and old!  honestly I liked him so much, even given his profession and his questionable past, but now, I really can't take him anymore!  This spiteful act and pettiness and battling with CArly and saying she did "the hurting" is one fat joke, like the the pot calling the kettle black!  Obviously he thinks it's OK to sleep around, but not alright for her!  anyways, could care less what 'happens' to those two!  but my, my, my, what's gonna happen, WHEN and IF the truth ever comes out about the pills, the twitch, and most hopefully the evil blonde being found to be the cause of Morgan's spiraling and death!  It did indeed pave the way, and imho, was the cause and Ava was the blame, and needs to pay!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri May 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Duh   OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
well, I guess the cat's out of the bag now........
Soapbox
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Sat May 20, 2017 4:30 am

Carly will (or maybe she won't) understand how Sonny felt when Jax walked down from Carly's bedroom buttoning his shirt.
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat May 20, 2017 7:45 am

RumbaPassion wrote:Carly will (or maybe she won't) understand how Sonny felt when Jax walked down from Carly's bedroom buttoning his shirt.

I would like to think she would understand but were talking about Carly here, she can be rational when she wants to be....  but RUT RO ........I don't think this will be one of those times Evil or Very Mad

AND I sure hope Sonny reminds her of that!!
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Sat May 20, 2017 12:30 pm

i wonder if Carly will let it slip that she ran into Ava and thats what triggered her suspicion .. if so that will pit Sonny against Ava again. 

it was so adorable when Avery said "Bye Bye Carly"  Flower   i had to play it over and over Love
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sat May 20, 2017 8:30 pm

moon0627 wrote:i wonder if Carly will let it slip that she ran into Ava and thats what triggered her suspicion .. if so that will pit Sonny against Ava again. 

it was so adorable when Avery said "Bye Bye Carly"  Flower   i had to play it over and over Love
That girl (those girls) is the cutest little thing. Avery deserves better parents. Wish Michael could have kept her.
I know, he's not Sonny's. If Kristina could get her life together at least she's Avery's half sister. Or if KiKi and Dillon could provide a home for her, Kiki is her other half sister. (Unless KiKi is really Nina's missing baby.....

Oh, it's just too complicated.
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum