Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by GH Senior on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:39 pm

I'm really miffed at Carly these days! Seems there's a double standard here - she can't forgive Sonny's lie, but with Jax, it's OK??  Don't think so Carly! If she forgives him, that is so wrong, because if Jax had said something at the getgo the day she arrived, all the misery for her would have been avoided!  She will feel like the biggest fool, when and IF  it ever, ever, comes out that Sonny DID NOT SLEEP WITH THE Lier, Vengeful, manipulitive little twit! She will have egg all over her face!  I only hope I don't have to wait a year for this truth to be revealed, want to light a fire under the writer's to do the "right" thing and clear Sonny's name of this erroneous charge!  then let ALL of PC give this gal the boot!  Darn

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 447
Likes : 591
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by moon0627 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:02 pm

I am so sick of the pair of them i just fast forward thru all their scenes now since its just the same old thing - we've been thru this often enough with them that its totally tiresome to hear it again and again.  Its way past time for them both to move on already ! Beating a dead horse
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 382
Likes : 438
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by wizkids32 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:38 pm

Well Jax was trying to save his daughters life and Sonny cheated on her with Nelle and he lied to Carly for months and Jax wanted to have his daughter to live

wizkids32
Power User

Posts : 937
Likes : 1036
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by RumbaPassion on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:34 pm

GH Senior wrote:I'm really miffed at Carly these days! Seems there's a double standard here - she can't forgive Sonny's lie, but with Jax, it's OK??  Don't think so Carly! If she forgives him, that is so wrong, because if Jax had said something at the getgo the day she arrived, all the misery for her would have been avoided!  She will feel like the biggest fool, when and IF  it ever, ever, comes out that Sonny DID NOT SLEEP WITH THE Lier, Vengeful, manipulitive little twit! She will have egg all over her face!  I only hope I don't have to wait a year for this truth to be revealed, want to light a fire under the writer's to do the "right" thing and clear Sonny's name of this erroneous charge!  then let ALL of PC give this gal the boot!  Darn

Oh I'm with you! And Carly didn't ask Jax how he made it appear as if the kidney came from Jason's son?... she just swallowed whatever Jax said.

 It doesn't even make sense, if he paid a million dollars to Nelle's father how come she keeps saying that she grew up poor, that her father was poor because Carly wouldn't help him financially... ok
avatar
RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 1017
Likes : 1317
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 am

RumbaPassion wrote:
GH Senior wrote:I'm really miffed at Carly these days! Seems there's a double standard here - she can't forgive Sonny's lie, but with Jax, it's OK??  Don't think so Carly! If she forgives him, that is so wrong, because if Jax had said something at the getgo the day she arrived, all the misery for her would have been avoided!  She will feel like the biggest fool, when and IF  it ever, ever, comes out that Sonny DID NOT SLEEP WITH THE Lier, Vengeful, manipulitive little twit! She will have egg all over her face!  I only hope I don't have to wait a year for this truth to be revealed, want to light a fire under the writer's to do the "right" thing and clear Sonny's name of this erroneous charge!  then let ALL of PC give this gal the boot!  Darn

Oh I'm with you! And Carly didn't ask Jax how he made it appear as if the kidney came from Jason's son?... she just swallowed whatever Jax said.

 It doesn't even make sense, if he paid a million dollars to Nelle's father how come she keeps saying that she grew up poor, that her father was poor because Carly wouldn't help him financially... ok
AMEN!!!!! It makes no sense and the back and forth between Sonny and Carly has become a real snooze fest. Sleep
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10323
Likes : 2793
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by GH Senior on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:38 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:
GH Senior wrote:I'm really miffed at Carly these days! Seems there's a double standard here - she can't forgive Sonny's lie, but with Jax, it's OK??  Don't think so Carly! If she forgives him, that is so wrong, because if Jax had said something at the getgo the day she arrived, all the misery for her would have been avoided!  She will feel like the biggest fool, when and IF  it ever, ever, comes out that Sonny DID NOT SLEEP WITH THE Lier, Vengeful, manipulitive little twit! She will have egg all over her face!  I only hope I don't have to wait a year for this truth to be revealed, want to light a fire under the writer's to do the "right" thing and clear Sonny's name of this erroneous charge!  then let ALL of PC give this gal the boot!  Darn

Oh I'm with you! And Carly didn't ask Jax how he made it appear as if the kidney came from Jason's son?... she just swallowed whatever Jax said.

 It doesn't even make sense, if he paid a million dollars to Nelle's father how come she keeps saying that she grew up poor, that her father was poor because Carly wouldn't help him financially... ok
Great point Rumba wasn't thinking of that, and thanks for agreeing with me.  Even now, again like I said, she's all for forgiving Jax because he was doing it for Joss, but he "Lied, deceived her", and yet she can "forgive" him and NOT Sonny??  not right, very 1 sided of her.  And listening to her today, I'm still annoyed with her.  And I won't even want to get started on little twit Nell, that face today, showed what an ugly inside really looks like!  she's one nasty, vindictive gal, and "doesn't" want to let go of her hatred for Carly, disbelieving even the proof against her father!  but either way, even if she gives in, I still want her gone from PC!  Shows what holding on to anger does. AND Rumba, what about the MATCH?  any theories on that one, anyone help me understand, if she's NOT related to Carly???   Rolling Eyes

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 447
Likes : 591
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by GH Senior on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:08 pm

sorry some of you aren't interested in this S L anymore because of who's involved, namely Sonny and Carly, and their "revolving door" relationship! it's fine, we all have our opinions, but I am very fond of Sonny and Carly, and not to beat this horse to death - but from what I've heard about 'SELLING' the kidney being illegal and against the law, isn't JAX also in the same category and guilty of this crime?

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 447
Likes : 591
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by GH Senior on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:10 pm

and hello, lost power, last 15 minutes or so????? and worse than lost Soap opera, but no power at all......

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 447
Likes : 591
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by RumbaPassion on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Donor and receipient don't have to be related for a kidney transplant. To establish if there is a match,  first they have to be compatible or have the same blood type, then their tissues have to be of a similar type and the receipients cells shouldnt have anti-bodies that would reject the donor's cells. There is a higher probability to have a match with a family member but a perfect stranger can also be a match.

Writing this makes me think GhSenior, if there is nothing more to the kidney story, it was just ridiculous and useless to make Nelle a Benson because it's irrelevant and no one cares about her bensonness, not me anyways. I care about Carly and Sonny!
avatar
RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 1017
Likes : 1317
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

Post by GH Senior on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:33 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:Donor and receipient don't have to be related for a kidney transplant. To establish if there is a match,  first they have to be compatible or have the same blood type, then their tissues have to be of a similar type and the receipients cells shouldnt have anti-bodies that would reject the donor's cells. There is a higher probability to have a match with a family member but a perfect stranger can also be a match.

Writing this makes me think GhSenior, if there is nothing more to the kidney story, it was just ridiculous and useless to make Nelle a Benson because it's irrelevant and no one cares about her bensonness, not me anyways. I care about Carly and Sonny!
thanks for the info!  and yes, me too...........

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 447
Likes : 591
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by 431902j on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:24 pm

Time for Sonny to get a new real love interest. Then see how fast
Carly wants him back.
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 725
Likes : 981
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:53 am

431902j wrote:Time for Sonny to get a new real love interest. Then see how fast
Carly wants him back.

Good Point......I love Sonny & Carly, I truly believe they belong together I just hate the constant fighting and back and forth between them.  They are never together more than five mins. before something happens.

Just a figure of speech Wink
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10323
Likes : 2793
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:43 pm

Giggle  maybe time for the return of Brenda... Stir the pot
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1813
Likes : 1978
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:53 pm

After seeing the end of todays show, I think she may be an even bigger disappointment then I originally thought Beating a dead horse
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10323
Likes : 2793
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by GH Senior on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:46 pm

and so just as I imagined Carly proves me right! she's such a hypocrite!  Can't forgive Sonny, but with Jax it's a different story!  Not OK, don't think so Carly! This is one dysfunctional family, from the top, all the way down!  She's a bigger fool than Sonny, because to me, she's supposed to be the one that's changed, and now she does, what she accused Sonny of doing!  Acting without thinking, no thought to the consequences, and the egg on her face, will be the size of an omlete. obviously the writer's heard some of us and did light the fire to do the right thing and clear Sonny's name of this erroneous charge. But i have no sympathy for Carly. Appears her past is still her future!  And now my sympathies remain with Sonny!  
He never perceives himself to be "something other than what he is".  He doesn't hide it, nor wear a mask, or excuses his actions!  He knows his faults. 
I'm more vested in Sam and Jason as a couple, and enjoying their new "marriage" relationship!  I only hope the writer's don't throw the monkey wrench in this one too, although  a spoiler eludes to Jake knowing a secret about Jason!  Better not be, or I'm done with GH for good! i realize this is only a soap and they want the S L's to be interesting and intriguing, but leave just ONE TRUE TO LIFE marriage on GH. And let it be Sam and Jason, they've had enough years of drama and turmoil, and split ups, so they've "earned" some time of happiness, and still be interesting enough with S L's to engage us and not be boring, but yet be true to themselves! As I've stated many times, I like this new Jason, BM's portrayal of a back from the dead Jason, with a "much more appreciation of family"  than being the enforcer, is more believable, but at the same time, he's still all the man he's ever been, tough on the outside, and tender on the inside, and having the chance to be there from the beginning, as a father!  I hope BM stays on GH for a long, long, time!  And to JaSam -  Blow kisses

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 447
Likes : 591
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by RumbaPassion on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:40 am

GH Senior wrote:and so just as I imagined Carly proves me right! she's such a hypocrite!  Can't forgive Sonny, but with Jax it's a different story!  Not OK, don't think so Carly! This is one dysfunctional family, from the top, all the way down!  She's a bigger fool than Sonny, because to me, she's supposed to be the one that's changed, and now she does, what she accused Sonny of doing!  Acting without thinking, no thought to the consequences, and the egg on her face, will be the size of an omlete. obviously the writer's heard some of us and did light the fire to do the right thing and clear Sonny's name of this erroneous charge. But i have no sympathy for Carly. Appears her past is still her future!  And now my sympathies remain with Sonny!  
He never perceives himself to be "something other than what he is".  He doesn't hide it, nor wear a mask, or excuses his actions!  He knows his faults. 
I'm more vested in Sam and Jason as a couple, and enjoying their new "marriage" relationship!  I only hope the writer's don't throw the monkey wrench in this one too, although  a spoiler eludes to Jake knowing a secret about Jason!  Better not be, or I'm done with GH for good! i realize this is only a soap and they want the S L's to be interesting and intriguing, but leave just ONE TRUE TO LIFE marriage on GH. And let it be Sam and Jason, they've had enough years of drama and turmoil, and split ups, so they've "earned" some time of happiness, and still be interesting enough with S L's to engage us and not be boring, but yet be true to themselves! As I've stated many times, I like this new Jason, BM's portrayal of a back from the dead Jason, with a "much more appreciation of family"  than being the enforcer, is more believable, but at the same time, he's still all the man he's ever been, tough on the outside, and tender on the inside, and having the chance to be there from the beginning, as a father!  I hope BM stays on GH for a long, long, time!  And to JaSam -  Blow kisses
Well GH Senior, you really called it and it happened!!!

I love Carly and Sonny. Today was painful to watch. Between the two of them I blame Carly. She couldn't wait one day?????????? I also think that Jax used her more than she used him but Jax is not the one in a relationship so whatever. At her level of maturity, Carly should have never done what she did. All giddy and laughing, having hot sex with Jax who is partially responsible for that Nelle mess... wow...

I blame Carly more than I blame Sonny because if it weren't for her getting it on with Jax not even 24h after "leaving" Sonny, they could have had a chance as we speak today. The other thing is that even before the sex night staged by Nelle, Carly wanted to get physical with Jax. I gave her a pass for it then but after what happened, it is clear to me that this is something Carly wanted maybe in her subconscious, I don't know, somewhere deep down and that's messed up given that she just remarried the love of her life.... NOT!!!!!! 

I wish the story of Morgan's death would have been the opportunity for me to watch Sonny and Carly go through all sorts of trouble, emotions and even adventures and come out stronger than ever but this? no I did not want this at all.

Sad, sad, sad to hear all the name calling... I don't even feel bad for Carly I feel bad for the couple, I feel bad for Sonny.  I still love both characters but geeeeeeez, things are really at their worst now.

But the first and biggest blame goes to Ava who switched Morgan's pills witch led to his death which opened the door for Nelle, the second culprit, to insert her snake self between the iconic couple and mess up the life of all involved. Arrrrrrgh!!!!!!!! Bravo Ava, you wan! Bravo Nelle, you wan!  Mad! Tantrum Mad! Tantrum
avatar
RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 1017
Likes : 1317
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:03 am

Well I hope Carly is miserable for a long time to come, she has no one to blame but herself!  Why can't they leave Sonny and Carly alone for once the constant breaking up has become a complete bore.

Well I guess Joss will be happy Yuck
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10323
Likes : 2793
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by RumbaPassion on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:31 am

MPchimesin wrote:Well I hope Carly is miserable for a long time to come, she has no one to blame but herself!  Why can't they leave Sonny and Carly alone for once the constant breaking up has become a complete bore.

Well I guess Joss will be happy Yuck
Exactly MP! Well I guess they really really want to leave Sonny and Carly alone... and apart.  Sad
avatar
RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 1017
Likes : 1317
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by FLPeaches on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:14 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:Well I hope Carly is miserable for a long time to come, she has no one to blame but herself!

Why can't they leave Sonny and Carly alone for once the constant breaking up has become a complete bore.

Well I guess Joss will be happy Yuck
Exactly MP! Well I guess they really really want to leave Sonny and Carly alone... and apart. Sad


seeing Carly and Sonny torn apart - again - just makes me feel sad.
geez, and they were only allowed to be happy for like 20 minutes...

  
♥️
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1813
Likes : 1978
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

Post by GH Senior on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:17 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:
GH Senior wrote:and so just as I imagined Carly proves me right! she's such a hypocrite!  Can't forgive Sonny, but with Jax it's a different story!  Not OK, don't think so Carly! This is one dysfunctional family, from the top, all the way down!  She's a bigger fool than Sonny, because to me, she's supposed to be the one that's changed, and now she does, what she accused Sonny of doing!  Acting without thinking, no thought to the consequences, and the egg on her face, will be the size of an omlete. obviously the writer's heard some of us and did light the fire to do the right thing and clear Sonny's name of this erroneous charge. But i have no sympathy for Carly. Appears her past is still her future!  And now my sympathies remain with Sonny!  
He never perceives himself to be "something other than what he is".  He doesn't hide it, nor wear a mask, or excuses his actions!  He knows his faults. 
I'm more vested in Sam and Jason as a couple, and enjoying their new "marriage" relationship!  I only hope the writer's don't throw the monkey wrench in this one too, although  a spoiler eludes to Jake knowing a secret about Jason!  Better not be, or I'm done with GH for good! i realize this is only a soap and they want the S L's to be interesting and intriguing, but leave just ONE TRUE TO LIFE marriage on GH. And let it be Sam and Jason, they've had enough years of drama and turmoil, and split ups, so they've "earned" some time of happiness, and still be interesting enough with S L's to engage us and not be boring, but yet be true to themselves! As I've stated many times, I like this new Jason, BM's portrayal of a back from the dead Jason, with a "much more appreciation of family"  than being the enforcer, is more believable, but at the same time, he's still all the man he's ever been, tough on the outside, and tender on the inside, and having the chance to be there from the beginning, as a father!  I hope BM stays on GH for a long, long, time!  And to JaSam -  Blow kisses
Well GH Senior, you really called it and it happened!!!

I love Carly and Sonny. Today was painful to watch. Between the two of them I blame Carly. She couldn't wait one day?????????? I also think that Jax used her more than she used him but Jax is not the one in a relationship so whatever. At her level of maturity, Carly should have never done what she did. All giddy and laughing, having hot sex with Jax who is partially responsible for that Nelle mess... wow...

I blame Carly more than I blame Sonny because if it weren't for her getting it on with Jax not even 24h after "leaving" Sonny, they could have had a chance as we speak today. The other thing is that even before the sex night staged by Nelle, Carly wanted to get physical with Jax. I gave her a pass for it then but after what happened, it is clear to me that this is something Carly wanted maybe in her subconscious, I don't know, somewhere deep down and that's messed up given that she just remarried the love of her life.... NOT!!!!!! 

I wish the story of Morgan's death would have been the opportunity for me to watch Sonny and Carly go through all sorts of trouble, emotions and even adventures and come out stronger than ever but this? no I did not want this at all.

Sad, sad, sad to hear all the name calling... I don't even feel bad for Carly I feel bad for the couple, I feel bad for Sonny.  I still love both characters but geeeeeeez, things are really at their worst now.

But the first and biggest blame goes to Ava who switched Morgan's pills witch led to his death which opened the door for Nelle, the second culprit, to insert her snake self between the iconic couple and mess up the life of all involved. Arrrrrrgh!!!!!!!! Bravo Ava, you wan! Bravo Nelle, you wan!  Mad! Tantrum Mad! Tantrum
perfectly said Rumba, I "Agree" with you 100%, and ditto to all your sentiments!  Carly needs to grow up! Sonny is sick, so to me he has an excuse, but Carly gave in so quickly to her urge to reunite with Jax, it was a joke.

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 447
Likes : 591
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:22 am

AMEN Ladies......you both have hit the nail on the head I am in complete agreement.  I also agree that Morgan's death should have been a time that Sonny and Carly went through all their trials and tribulations work through them and came out on the other side.  Instead they give us this whole Jax mess which has really made me turn on Carly.
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10323
Likes : 2793
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:37 am

... but it was a cute scene,
Carly and Michael having a conversation over beer and tacos at the Q mansion.  Wink

          (... and they didn't even use a coaster)


Last edited by FLPeaches on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1813
Likes : 1978
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:27 pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
oh wow...

so, Sonny legally gave everything to Carly when it looked like he might serve prison time for killing Morgan.
fast forward, and now here comes the d-i-v-o-r-c-e...

Popcorn  this could be interesting. 
(and nasty)
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1813
Likes : 1978
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by moon0627 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:28 pm

Sounds like Sonny's only recourse will be to leave the country to avoid being served with divorce papers ... " Bye Felicia "  LOL!
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 382
Likes : 438
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Carly - A Big Disappointment !

Post by RumbaPassion on Tue May 02, 2017 10:41 pm

This is getting more and more ridiculous. Carly is already rich now she would not take a dime from Sonny. Oh I forgot, Carly's character has to be destroyed so I have to accept what has been written  Rolling Eyes
avatar
RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 1017
Likes : 1317
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum