Franco's sudden proposal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Franco's sudden proposal Empty Franco's sudden proposal

Post by RumbaPassion Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:03 am

I'm seriously hoping Elizabeth will not fall in Franco's trap. I hope she tries to understand why all of a sudden Freako wants to marry her, I hope she realizes what his motives are and that he is not proposing for the right reasons.

This man has no heart, no social skills, no empathy what so ever. I cannot believe he went to Nina for advice about being a father. That is mean and heartless. Poor Nina! I'm proud of her that she was able to keep it together.  I would have kicked his behind all the way to the middle of the ocean where he can wait for the next boat to take him back to the main land.

Please Soap God please have Elizabeth open her eyes and see the psycho for who he is before he hurts her or her children!!!!
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Franco's sudden proposal Empty Re: Franco's sudden proposal

Post by believeinme246 Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:27 am

I admired Nina so much for how much she stood up to this lout. His proposal scene reminded me a lot of Nathan's disingenuous one when he was already married, just to keep Maxie from leaving him. However, I main that Nathan is just dumb, but Franco still knows how to play psych games.

Going to Nina was as low as it gets and proposing to Elizabeth for all the wrong reasons will lead to heartache.

Our soap took a wrong turn when it began to write thugs as superheroes and it is taking a wrong turn with Franco. I've seen too much of his true nature to come through to believe that he was cured entirely from the effects of the tumor.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:34 am

I know I'm complaining a lot about the writing lately but that's just how I feel.  Going to Nina for advise and mentioning being a father figure to Jake DUMB JUST DUMB!

I'm hoping beyond hope that Elizabeth realizes that the proposal is his way to keep her in his life and not heartfelt.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 pm

Whew So happy she didn't say yes at least for now!  I really don't find them a believable couple.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:27 pm

I loved him when he was with Nina and trying to be a better person but then he changed. Now whenever I see Franco and Elizabeth together all that I could think of is how grimy they look together. He really appears like he needs a bath.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:36 pm

Yep I hope she says no because Nina told him to marry Liz and this will not end well at all for both of them

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:07 pm

i was hoping Nina and Franco would find their crazy way back to each other but its not looking good at all since Franco is obsessed with Liz and Nina was so unbelievably dumb to have married Valentin after just meeting him and now its obvious they have both changed too much.  I dont see either one of these relationships lasting very long.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top