❤JaSam❤

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ❤JaSam❤

Post by FLPeaches on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:54 am

they seem to be genuinely fond of each other in real life ~ I like that.
Hugs
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Wow wow wow! Vavavoom! I like that too!
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:41 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:Wow wow wow! Vavavoom! I like that too!
Rumba, what do you think is up with Jason, any input?  they're making it sound like maybe he isn't what or who we think he is and I hope, hope, hope, that's not so!  I'm so enjoying BM in this role of Jason, and the connection between he and Sam is so great, such a dynamite couple!  But I just know the writer's are hinting about his memories, and how more will be revealed with Jake and him!  

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Guessing it has to do with Jason when he had Steve Burton's face.

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:54 pm

please. please, writers ~ just let them stay happy. ♥
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:05 pm

<WOW! 
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:50 pm

what a beauty and amazing resemblance to Liz, who was considered the most beautiful woman of all time! Sam is really a knockout when she's wearing makeup.

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Tue May 02, 2017 11:40 pm

GH Senior wrote:what a beauty and amazing resemblance to Liz, who was considered the most beautiful woman of all time! Sam is really a knockout when she's wearing makeup.

Oh yes, she is beautiful!
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Tue May 02, 2017 11:56 pm

GH Senior wrote:
Rumba, what do you think is up with Jason, any input?  they're making it sound like maybe he isn't what or who we think he is and I hope, hope, hope, that's not so!  I'm so enjoying BM in this role of Jason, and the connection between he and Sam is so great, such a dynamite couple!  But I just know the writer's are hinting about his memories, and how more will be revealed with Jake and him!  

Oh GH Senior, I wish I knew what's going on with Jason. It's hard to say because the writers said they were doing a rewrite. They decided to change history. Jason's body had been recovered and brought to chrighton clark clinic where he was kept in a pod on ice until Robin came up with a protocole to bring him back to life. Now the rewrite is that between beeing dead and revived by robin at the clinic, Jason was on Cassadine island doing... what? scaring his son? I think it's stupid but it'll be whatever the writers secide even if if does not make any sense. As long as they don't ruin Jasam, as long as they don't hurt their family, I will accept that new story and hopefully it'll be entertaining.
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Fri May 05, 2017 4:13 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:
GH Senior wrote:

Oh GH Senior, I wish I knew what's going on with Jason. It's hard to say because the writers said they were doing a rewrite. They decided to change history. Jason's body had been recovered and brought to chrighton clark clinic where he was kept in a pod on ice until Robin came up with a protocole to bring him back to life. Now the rewrite is that between beeing dead and revived by robin at the clinic, Jason was on Cassadine island doing... what? scaring his son? I think it's stupid but it'll be whatever the writers secide even if if does not make any sense. As long as they don't ruin Jasam, as long as they don't hurt their family, I will accept that new story and hopefully it'll be entertaining.
oh Rumba, not looking forward to this at all. i just know they're gonna portray our Jason's character as someone "We" are not going to like at all, and especially since I was so happy and getting used to this "Lighter" side of Jason Morgan! And checking the upcoming scenes, the folks that didn't like him before, will hate him now! i saw a scene where he and Franco were going at it, and my guess is, that it was on the Island, where GH eluded to the other day about Jason going for the answers!  Either way, I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be happy with what I see or find out, especially about Jason's "Character"... And why should 'they' be allowed to change history? I don't get it.  it shouldn't be and doesn't hold true to the show. Sad

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Mon May 08, 2017 11:09 pm

I agree with you  GH Senior, we base our opinions on what we have seen, on what the characters did, said etc. When they change history, I don't necessarily change my opinion because I remember what was what but new viewers don't know and that's not good for the characters. New viewers won't like them and haters will get amunitions to hate more. If they show Jason in a bad light, I will be really pissed.  Evil or Very Mad
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Tue May 09, 2017 3:10 am

Simply beautiful
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue May 09, 2017 6:09 am

' Simply beautiful '  ♥♥
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Tue May 09, 2017 8:50 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:I agree with you  GH Senior, we base our opinions on what we have seen, on what the characters did, said etc. When they change history, I don't necessarily change my opinion because I remember what was what but new viewers don't know and that's not good for the characters. New viewers won't like them and haters will get amunitions to hate more. If they show Jason in a bad light, I will be really pissed.  Evil or Very Mad
thanks Rumba, well put.  I won't be too happy either. Look how sweet all these pictures show for Sam and Jason.  What a super couple, so loving and tender, and yet to me, I don't find them 'boring' at all, cause these two have been thru soooooo much and keep loving each other and "having each other's backs" - so supportive of each other!  And not for nothing but in life, there are couples, that do exactly that!  So Soapland could be a little more realistic, and not so weird and unhappy, all the time.  thanks again all, for the pics.
Blow kisses

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat May 13, 2017 9:23 am

allow Jason and Sam some adventure and drama ~ good times, and bad times ~
but within reason.

the ♥happiness they have finally! found deserves to be celebrated ~ not destroyed.
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Sat May 13, 2017 8:25 pm

^^^^^^ yes peaches, what you said!

... and thanks for the pics
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat May 13, 2017 8:43 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:^^^^^^ yes peaches, what you said!

... and thanks for the pics
  Cheers!
  ♥️
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Sun May 14, 2017 9:48 am

[url=Jetez un coup d'œil au Tweet de @BillyKellyFans : https://twitter.com/billykellyfans/status/861906187695947777?s=09]Jetez un coup d'œil au Tweet de @BillyKellyFans : https://twitter.com/BillyKellyFans/status/861906187695947777?s=09[/url]
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sun May 14, 2017 10:15 am

RumbaPassion wrote:[url=Jetez un coup d'%C5%93il au Tweet de @BillyKellyFans :]Jetez un coup d'œil au Tweet de @BillyKellyFans : https://twitter.com/BillyKellyFans/status/861906187695947777?s=09[/url]
Thanks
awwww... thank you, Rumba ~ that;s so sweet, made my eyes tear up. Love

One Year Ago (5/9/16) "I love you Sam."
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggiebh on Tue May 30, 2017 12:24 pm

Billy and Kelly are cute, but seeing these pictures of Kelly and Steve really make me long for the old Jason.  Billy's Jason is a whole different character, not better or worse, just different.  I miss Steve as Jason though.  Pix of the family are adorable, thank you for posting.
Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed May 31, 2017 9:20 pm

love my JaSam.  Cutest couple ever.  So in love, so happy to watch them. They make me smile. 
thank you all, for these 'special' and awesome pictures of my favorites...
Blow kisses

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:48 am

I hope Jason will realize the gravity of Sam's illness before something really bad happens

Please let this be over soon. 

Danny and Scout need their mom and dad...
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:29 pm

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:23 pm

I'm really upset,
I just hate what's happening to ♥Jason and Sam♥

not even 5 seconds of happy...
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:54 am

So stupid of Sam to walk in there like that. She caused Jason to get shot.
I think she must still be suffering from her illness because she usually is street smart.

Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum