The writers

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The writers

Post by 431902j on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:15 am

I certainly hope they have a believable ending to the mess that they have created.  Laughing

Because the characters are not acting like themselves.   

I'm thinking "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" .... They are all being mind controlled by some evil mastermind.
(Probably from OLTL)   Giggle
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 760
Likes : 1026
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by believeinme246 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:55 am

Yet Nora didn't act like herself either. I'd have expected her to do something to turn the tables on her two criminal clients. I'm hoping that happens when she returns in six months.
avatar
believeinme246
Power User

Posts : 603
Likes : 862
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by gh5fan on Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:18 am

Agree......Everything and everyone are so confusing now.

I don't like Nelle, but her explanation and the follow through on the fall out have all been lame.

Would have had impact to see Jax soon after Carly's call to explain his actions.

Real head scratchers happening now??????
avatar
gh5fan
Power User

Posts : 357
Likes : 490
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:58 am

WOW! .....I'm so happy I'm not the only one thinking this way, the show has become so confusing to me and I'm not liking it.  I'll never stop watching but they sure are testing me.
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10875
Likes : 2849
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by moon0627 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:47 pm

I feel like the writers dont know themselves what theyre doing and just winging it as they go along hoping something will stick ... like Nelles story was so lame - i was hoping for some big reveal for why she was doing all that to Carly and Sonny so it was a complete and total disappointing letdown.  And i was hoping for more with Liv and all her odd connections - i hope they can wrap it up convincingly but it doesnt look like it  Soapbox
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 403
Likes : 464
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:24 pm

OK ....so what's up with the Jake story?????? I didn't add anything to the drawing, WHO DID?????

Sorry I can't stand another one coming back from the dead or I finally remember what that nut job did to me????????????????? Question Question
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10875
Likes : 2849
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by 431902j on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:19 pm

And again, Jason is being a jerk about Liz and Franco.  If he is so happy with his son and daughter with Sam, why is he so possessive about Jake???


(Yes, I know....Old Franco messed up his honeymoon with Sam and clouded the paternity of Danny. And Liz didn't tell new Jason who he was when she found out...)
.....But old and new writers didn't know that we saw old Jason shoot old Franco several times and then burn down his building 
So they brought Franco back from the dead in RoHo's body so
RoHo could be back on GH.
I luv Roger.(He could play the puppy convincingly Smile )

But taking Liz's child away from her is cruel and unusual punishment. They already killed him off and then brought him back.
Enough already.
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 760
Likes : 1026
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by 431902j on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:22 pm

OK  I have flashbacks to personal custody case. Please forgive me.
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 760
Likes : 1026
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by GH Senior on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:37 pm

agree with most of the other posters, the writer's are not doing such a great job! as far as Nell is concerned, per my many, many, posts, I can't stand the girl! Definitely the CHARACTER but I'm not to thrilled with the girl, herself!  she leaves nothing to the eye, she's nothing at all to look at, and Mikey, could do a heck of a lot better!  SO, why did they get rid of Sabrina, the only "Light" on GH!!!  instead, all we are left with basically is the villians, the liars, the schemers, and unfortunately I have to say Liz is the only "likable and sweetest" gal on GH canvas right now!  I love my Sam, Carly is a beautiful and superb actress!  and the younger gals are fine too. But I can live without 'definitely' Ava, and Liv.  Also, very disappointed to hear Tracy is retiring, that will be some loss to GH!  she's a legend and a top notch actress!  


But anywho, I want to see both Nell and Ava get their "just REWARDS".  Nell, should leave PC in complete disgrace and Ava should be put in jail.  she needs to pay for Connie and COME CLEAN about Sonny, no hook-up and no sex!  she's a horrible liar that blew up Carly and Sonny's marriage.  I want the truth to come out, and I want it NOW!!!  he needs to be vindicated! And Mikey needs to know this, and not give her another chance or especially forgive her and overlook all the trouble she's caused by the lies and set-ups she planted on Sonny!  he's guilty of many things in lapses of judgment, but he's not one bit guilty in this instance, with the twit who planted herself in Carly's life solely for the purpose of being "vengeful".  So Writers, get on the ball, and clear this mess up. I'm sick and tired of this S L and watching her hog up the screen, since I'm revolted by the sight of her!  that's my unload for now, jmo of course, but that's what the board is for!  Opinions, and after all we are the "Fans" and because of us, GH is still on TV after 50 odd years..... Smile

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 449
Likes : 594
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:22 pm

GH Senior wrote:agree with most of the other posters, the writer's are not doing such a great job! as far as Nell is concerned, per my many, many, posts, I can't stand the girl! Definitely the CHARACTER but I'm not to thrilled with the girl, herself!  she leaves nothing to the eye, she's nothing at all to look at, and Mikey, could do a heck of a lot better!  SO, why did they get rid of Sabrina, the only "Light" on GH!!!  instead, all we are left with basically is the villians, the liars, the schemers, and unfortunately I have to say Liz is the only "likable and sweetest" gal on GH canvas right now!  I love my Sam, Carly is a beautiful and superb actress!  and the younger gals are fine too. But I can live without 'definitely' Ava, and Liv.  Also, very disappointed to hear Tracy is retiring, that will be some loss to GH!  she's a legend and a top notch actress!  


But anywho, I want to see both Nell and Ava get their "just REWARDS".  Nell, should leave PC in complete disgrace and Ava should be put in jail.  she needs to pay for Connie and COME CLEAN about Sonny, no hook-up and no sex!  she's a horrible liar that blew up Carly and Sonny's marriage.  I want the truth to come out, and I want it NOW!!!  he needs to be vindicated! And Mikey needs to know this, and not give her another chance or especially forgive her and overlook all the trouble she's caused by the lies and set-ups she planted on Sonny!  he's guilty of many things in lapses of judgment, but he's not one bit guilty in this instance, with the twit who planted herself in Carly's life solely for the purpose of being "vengeful".  So Writers, get on the ball, and clear this mess up. I'm sick and tired of this S L and watching her hog up the screen, since I'm revolted by the sight of her!  that's my unload for now, jmo of course, but that's what the board is for!  Opinions, and after all we are the "Fans" and because of us, GH is still on TV after 50 odd years..... Smile
I with you on this GH......I am hoping beyond all hope that Lucy comes clean to Sonny and Carly and they figure things out....fingers crossed!

I don't know why the character Sabrina is gone because of TC's choice or the shows but I hope Nelle gets hers as well.
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10875
Likes : 2849
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by GH Senior on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:43 pm

people, I really don't think TC decided to leave GH, i believe they wanted to go in another direction, bringing in the 'liar twit' to muck up Carly and Sonny's marriage, bring down Sonny as well, bring another love interest to Michael, and push this twit in every other scene, so my nerves can become frazzled, every time she shows her face on screen!  She's not even a good actress and brings nothing to the screen. Whoever is doing the hiring needs a reality check. what was wrong with Sabrina?  the only light on GH, so sweet, and interacted so well, with the cast of the hospital.  And what about the Nurse's Ball, if in fact they are still going to have another one!  She was dynamite, her voice, the skits, they are such fun and loaded with talent!  That was a terrible call, to have her die!  Almost as much as I couldn't stand them having Connie get killed at the hand of Ava, who still isn't paying for anything, not Connie, not Morgan, she sails thru with a 'get out of jail card' , why because they think she's so integral to GH.  not in my book! 

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 449
Likes : 594
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by RumbaPassion on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:29 am

431902j wrote:And again, Jason is being a jerk about Liz and Franco.  If he is so happy with his son and daughter with Sam, why is he so possessive about Jake???


(Yes, I know....Old Franco messed up his honeymoon with Sam and clouded the paternity of Danny. And Liz didn't tell new Jason who he was when she found out...)
.....But old and new writers didn't know that we saw old Jason shoot old Franco several times and then burn down his building 
So they brought Franco back from the dead in RoHo's body so
RoHo could be back on GH.
I luv Roger.(He could play the puppy convincingly Smile )

But taking Liz's child away from her is cruel and unusual punishment. They already killed him off and then brought him back.
Enough already.
I didn't see Jason being a jerk to Elizabeth, not before, not now... It's more the other way around. And Freako is the one acting like an a$$.  He should remove himself from the conversation when Elizabeth and Jason talk about their son. 

Jason is not possessive about Jake, Jake is his son! Jason doesn't have a problem with the current living arrangements, he just doesn't trust the freak around his son.  Oh, and Franco should not be doing any type of BS therapy on Jake for two reasons: 1- conflict of interest (he's banging his mother) and 2- he has no professional capacity to act as a therapist or a child psychologist. His input could even damage the child, I can't believe Elizabeth does not see that. 

PS: I love Roger H too, I enjoy him as an actor. As for the character called Franco, I thought he was fun to watch when he was with Nina or when he wasn't interacting with his victims. Unfortunately his presence in Elizabeth's life is just bizarre and awkward.  Elizabeth allowing a sexual predator to be around her children, that's creepy, out of character and totally stupid even for her. I agree with Jason not believing a word coming out from the mouth of a man who spent months torturing him and the ones he loves (Sam, Michael and more...) It is legitimate for Jason to think maybe the freak is now targeting his son Jake...
avatar
RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 1030
Likes : 1332
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by moon0627 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:06 pm

GH Senior wrote:people, I really don't think TC decided to leave GH, i believe they wanted to go in another direction, bringing in the 'liar twit' to muck up Carly and Sonny's marriage, bring down Sonny as well, bring another love interest to Michael, and push this twit in every other scene, so my nerves can become frazzled, every time she shows her face on screen!  She's not even a good actress and brings nothing to the screen. Whoever is doing the hiring needs a reality check. what was wrong with Sabrina?  the only light on GH, so sweet, and interacted so well, with the cast of the hospital.  And what about the Nurse's Ball, if in fact they are still going to have another one!  She was dynamite, her voice, the skits, they are such fun and loaded with talent!  That was a terrible call, to have her die!  Almost as much as I couldn't stand them having Connie get killed at the hand of Ava, who still isn't paying for anything, not Connie, not Morgan, she sails thru with a 'get out of jail card' , why because they think she's so integral to GH.  not in my book! 

"She's not even a good actress and brings nothing to the screen".
... well thats not nice - i think the actress is a fine actor for the character she is playing - she comes across as young , foolish, and deceitful which is exactly the point as Nelle should be portrayed.  As far as Ava not paying for her crimes - it looks like she's about to be in trouble with Sonny once he finds out about the pills she swapped so maybe your wish will come true ... but i hope not because if the show was just a bunch of sweeties like Sabrina it would not be worth watching.
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 403
Likes : 464
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:49 pm

moon0627 wrote:
GH Senior wrote:people, I really don't think TC decided to leave GH, i believe they wanted to go in another direction, bringing in the 'liar twit' to muck up Carly and Sonny's marriage, bring down Sonny as well, bring another love interest to Michael, and push this twit in every other scene, so my nerves can become frazzled, every time she shows her face on screen!  She's not even a good actress and brings nothing to the screen. Whoever is doing the hiring needs a reality check. what was wrong with Sabrina?  the only light on GH, so sweet, and interacted so well, with the cast of the hospital.  And what about the Nurse's Ball, if in fact they are still going to have another one!  She was dynamite, her voice, the skits, they are such fun and loaded with talent!  That was a terrible call, to have her die!  Almost as much as I couldn't stand them having Connie get killed at the hand of Ava, who still isn't paying for anything, not Connie, not Morgan, she sails thru with a 'get out of jail card' , why because they think she's so integral to GH.  not in my book! 

"She's not even a good actress and brings nothing to the screen".
... well thats not nice - i think the actress is a fine actor for the character she is playing - she comes across as young , foolish, and deceitful which is exactly the point as Nelle should be portrayed.  As far as Ava not paying for her crimes - it looks like she's about to be in trouble with Sonny once he finds out about the pills she swapped so maybe your wish will come true ... but i hope not because if the show was just a bunch of sweeties like Sabrina it would not be worth watching.

Come on Sabrina was not they only "SWEETIE"...I seem to remember her having some trouble with the law.....but I would say I Like her with Michael much more then Nelle...and totally disagree that TC, nor the Nelle actress are bad ....just different.....Looks like Ava once again is buying her way out of her troubles!
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 10875
Likes : 2849
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by 431902j on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:51 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:
431902j wrote:And again, Jason is being a jerk about Liz and Franco.  If he is so happy with his son and daughter with Sam, why is he so possessive about Jake???


(Yes, I know....Old Franco messed up his honeymoon with Sam and clouded the paternity of Danny. And Liz didn't tell new Jason who he was when she found out...)
.....But old and new writers didn't know that we saw old Jason shoot old Franco several times and then burn down his building 
So they brought Franco back from the dead in RoHo's body so
RoHo could be back on GH.
I luv Roger.(He could play the puppy convincingly Smile )

But taking Liz's child away from her is cruel and unusual punishment. They already killed him off and then brought him back.
Enough already.
I didn't see Jason being a jerk to Elizabeth, not before, not now... It's more the other way around. And Freako is the one acting like an a$$.  He should remove himself from the conversation when Elizabeth and Jason talk about their son. 

Jason is not possessive about Jake, Jake is his son! Jason doesn't have a problem with the current living arrangements, he just doesn't trust the freak around his son.  Oh, and Franco should not be doing any type of BS therapy on Jake for two reasons: 1- conflict of interest (he's banging his mother) and 2- he has no professional capacity to act as a therapist or a child psychologist. His input could even damage the child, I can't believe Elizabeth does not see that. 

PS: I love Roger H too, I enjoy him as an actor. As for the character called Franco, I thought he was fun to watch when he was with Nina or when he wasn't interacting with his victims. Unfortunately his presence in Elizabeth's life is just bizarre and awkward.  Elizabeth allowing a sexual predator to be around her children, that's creepy, out of character and totally stupid even for her. I agree with Jason not believing a word coming out from the mouth of a man who spent months torturing him and the ones he loves (Sam, Michael and more...) It is legitimate for Jason to think maybe the freak is now targeting his son Jake...
Again, I agree to disagree. New Jason (or new writers) have made the character angrier than necessary.
old Jason didn't acknowledge Jake publicly and now he seeks primary custody.  Liz has made poor choices in her love life...Jason being worst.  But she has been single working mother for a long time. Writers continue to punish her. Roger is taking the Franco character in a different direction than psycho killer. 
Again, this is my personal opinion.
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 760
Likes : 1026
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: The writers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum