Team DenimNdiamonds

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team DenimNdiamonds - Page 4 Empty Re: Team DenimNdiamonds

Post by Babs2147 Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:41 am

Bonner was terrific; such an improvement.  Thumbs up to Sharna! Thumbs up!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:16 am

He seems to be relaxing a bit more... and smiling more too.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:33 pm

My hat's off to Jules for the Charleston reference in her comment, to Sharna for encouraging him so much and bringing Tango choreography I hadn't expected or seen before, and to Bonner himself for coming out of his shell. From that perspective, he as well as Nick outdid Simone last night.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:46 am

This may be Bonner and Sharna's best picture together.  I like it because it feels like Bonner's confidence has grown since the start of the season.  

Team DenimNdiamonds - Page 4 Tumblr_oom2m5r39K1v0i5p5o1_1280

They are getting the Rumba next week to Backstreet Boy's I Want It That Way, my favorite song from the band (but not really a Rumba song).  PureDWTS feels that this may be the last night for Team DenimNDiamonds. If that is the case I hope that they leave on a high note.  It has been a rough season for Bonner, but I hope he feels that it was worth it and that he and Sharna remain friends.

High five
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:48 pm

Sharna choreographs beautiful Rumbas. Her Rumba with Noah was one of my favorites and he too had some limitations.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:26 pm

The sad thing is whoever leaves tonight (and I hope it's not them), their faith was determined a week ago. I'll never get used to that weird elimination procedure.
It was after their Rumba that Jules named Hinch best male dancer ever. Don't think too much about it, Bonner. Trust in Sharna and just dance.
Team DenimNdiamonds - Page 4 18013610
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:32 pm

I like that Bonner continues to work at his dancing. He doesn't have the fluidity or the ease he needs but he tries.  Sharna, oh Sharna, I found myself watching her - gorgeous.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:36 pm

I can only imagine how it would be if his body wasn't so broken, but I really enjoyed it.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:52 am

Nice rumba, Bonner and Sharna! Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:14 am

I liked Bonner in that white shirt and jeans.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:15 pm

Watched that dance first- had to. The rest is yet to come. I was pleased that at least Carrie Ann noticed the creativity of Sharna's concept and that it was well rehearsed and executed. I'm totally with her on that (which hasn't happened too often lately). I loved the kind and respectful words Nick had for his former partner, and his advice for Bonner. Bruno's comment at least had substance, although I was surprised he didn't rank the performance value higher as he usually does. Len just phoned it in imo. "Not your best, but not your worst"- heard that a thousand times before. Not worth the money; let alone helpful. Can't say anything about the scores before I 've watched the rest of the show, but in their case scores for me are becoming less relevant each week anyway. This guy runs his own race, and he has the best partner he could ask for.

Sharna is a master at creating a world for her partners, and she did it again. Needless to say she looked breathtaking. She was born this way.

I'm happy they get another chance- thanks to everyone who voted for them. They probably feel that's the appreciation they don't get from some of the judges.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by emm Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:36 am

I saw this interview with Bolton on the PBR website and thought you all might enjoy reading it.

http://www.pbr.com/en/news/features/other-features/2017/4/a-sit-down-with-pbr’s-dancing-cowboy.aspx

I hope it's ok to post links, I didn't see anything in the guidelines against it.

emm

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:58 pm

emm wrote:I saw this interview with Bolton on the PBR website and thought you all might enjoy reading it.

http://www.pbr.com/en/news/features/other-features/2017/4/a-sit-down-with-pbr’s-dancing-cowboy.aspx

I hope it's ok to post links, I didn't see anything in the guidelines against it.
A new name- a Slater fan maybe? First of all, welcome. Don't worry about posting links, pics, videos... We do it all the time, and it's appreciated. This is not abc.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:47 pm

emm wrote:I saw this interview with Bolton on the PBR website and thought you all might enjoy reading it.

Thanks for posting that, what an enjoyable interview.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by emm Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:00 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:

A new name- a Slater fan maybe? First of all, welcome. Don't worry about posting links, pics, videos... We do it all the time, and it's appreciated. This is not abc.

Well, I'm a long time lurker that usually doesn't post. I know absolutely nothing about dancing and just enjoy watching the show, then like to come in here to see what everyone thought. I appreciate reading everyone's comments.

Love Emma (I've had that user name since before Emma LOL) but I always pick a favorite celeb. instead of a favorite pro. I'm a huge fan of the PBR so Bonner is my pick for this year and since I always check out the articles on the PBR website I thought I'd share that one because I thought it did a really good job of letting the reader get to know him a little better.

emm

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:45 am

Hi Sharing
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon May 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Make sure you grab your own guns and give it your best shot, you two. Good luck for tonight.

Team DenimNdiamonds - Page 4 18160810
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Mon May 01, 2017 5:19 pm

I love that they are using Aaron Copland music for this and want it to be their best dance.  Good luck to Bonner and Sharna!
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon May 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Very entertaining. Not a lot of Paso but I was pleased to see his agility jumping on that table. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon May 01, 2017 8:36 pm

I enjoyed it, wished there was a little more actual dancing, but it was very entertaining.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue May 02, 2017 12:57 am

Sharna reminded me of Miss Kitty; such a beauty!  Bonner did more posing than dancing.  
Can't believe Nancy and Artem were ousted and he's still here. Confused
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue May 02, 2017 1:09 am

Sharna looked so surprised when she found out they were safe.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed May 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Everyone here knows I'm the biggest Sharna fan, but even I am beginning to feel uncomfortable with this. I can't help but look back at the Pasos Hinch and Sharna did; first the Walking Dead Theme and how Len said the production overshadowed the dance. That obviously applied much more to Bonner's performance. Then there was that fabulous team-up with Calvin- and that's what a Western theme Paso should look like! Sorry, but the end-scene (the girls take the money and run) was used there as well. Not Sharna's best shot creatively. And where has the chemistry gone? Not even talking about showmance; I'm glad that's over. But in that number, they seemed more disconnected than Simone and Sasha.
They had their moments. The Tango on Disney Night was definitely underscored, and Team Boy Band outdid the Girls without the scores reflecting that. So maybe there are signs of resignation. I didn't see the bit when they were called safe, but when Glitters says Sharna herself looked surprised, I believe it.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Wed May 03, 2017 3:08 pm

I agree DMD.  I was feeling so sure that this would be their last night and wanted to see them leave on a good note.  Perhaps Bonner alone should have been the one to walk out with the money--at least that would have been different.  

I'm guessing there are various reasons for Bonner surviving this week.  
*Sharna fans
*Bonner and Sharna shipper fans
*Original Bonner fans
*New Bonner fans who are appreciating his effort once his real backstory was shown.  I'm glad the early showmance story was dropped too.
*TPTB??

I'm thinking that next week will be his last week because at this point I can't see him getting more votes than David.
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed May 03, 2017 4:02 pm

I finally managed to watch the rest of the show, and I must say they kind of redeemed themselves with the Rumba in the dance-off. A little more of that commitment in the Paso would have taken it to the next level. Wonder if Sharna will pick Peta again for the trio round.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top