what is wrong with Anna

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what is wrong with Anna Empty what is wrong with Anna

Post by Tarnobrzeg Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:51 pm

What happened to her? confused?What happened in her memory?

Tarnobrzeg

Back to top Go down

what is wrong with Anna Empty Re: what is wrong with Anna

Post by Freda3000 Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:09 am

Did anyone get to see the entire show on Friday?   Yet another news break in herein the DC area so I missed over half of it.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyltn Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:44 am

It was brought up on another board, that maybe she was programmed and her memories are coming back, kinda like Jason, I guess, with the headaches.
lucyltn
lucyltn

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:25 am

She is experiencing migraines that are affecting her vision.

I agree that these could be the result of some kind of WSB mind alterations.
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:41 pm

I dont remember previous episodes leading up to this medical problem with Anna ... did i miss something ?  It looked like she recognized Olivia Jerome's voice but then she suddenly couldnt see her right in front of her face -- that was very weird Confused
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:33 pm

I think that she might be suffering migraines headaches I think

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:59 pm

seems to me Liv's hand is all over this problem with Anna.  i wouldn't be surprised if she didn't do something with the drug she's taking. Liv hates Anna and is seeking revenge for Duke, which she believes Anna had taken him away from her!  don't know what planet that idea came from, it was the other way around.  Liv tried to get Duke for herself, one more sick puppy on GH, along with Nell, Ava, to name just 2.  
The scenes they have shown these past 2 days doesn't put Anna in a good light though, it seems she wasn't too nice to Valentin, and Liv.  I don't remember those days and wasn't watching for awhile. But it seems to me they want to make Anna seem to be in the wrong back in the day with WSB?  Thinking

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:51 pm

When Anna was first on the show with Robin and Robert, and then Duke, and then the police commissioner, Anna was a good person.
But in her past, when she was first with Robert, she was a spy.  This was back in  James Bond times. I seem to remember that she was a 'good' spy, pretending to be an 'enemy' spy in her past life.
Does anyone remember that? Or do I have a false
memory?
And Duke wasn't good when he was first on. But
Anna fell for him anyway. He 'died' and I do remember them playing 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
and Anna crying for him.
If Duke was juggling Olivia Jerome, Anna and Griffin's mother back in the day, he must have been
a real catch.
Didn't see it myself. Robert Scorpio was my choice.  
                                                             Smile
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:48 am

Whatever is wrong with her it sure seemed EVal was very concerned, is this headed towards the end of he and Nina?  Will Nina ever get that giant diamond, hope not!
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:01 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Whatever is wrong with her it sure seemed EVal was very concerned, is this headed towards the end of he and Nina?  Will Nina ever get that giant diamond, hope not!

Your'e right - Valentin's concern for Anna seems down right tender.  I guess even if she ordered his death, his previous fondness for her overrides that because he is obviously devoted to caring for her.  This will not go over well with Nina.  She is very possessive of him altho she barely knows him.  I think part of it is her overwhelming desire to be Charlotte's mother.  She really needs some therapy for that before she ends up getting locked up again with psycho Heather Help
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:29 am

I fell so in love with Valentin during those scenes with Anna. He really cares about her deeply even if he is angry with her. It actually takes a big man to be able to do that even if she did order his death.

My heart does break for Nina though. She's still very much a child inside. She's a 20 year old inside a 40 year old's body. Technically, she hasn't lived much more of a life than Michael or Kiki, but she's more broken because of what was done to her.

Part of me hopes that Valentin and Anna turn out to be family so that Nina's heart isn't broken but the other half of me wants to see some smoldering scenes with Valentanna.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:04 am

moon0627 wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:Whatever is wrong with her it sure seemed EVal was very concerned, is this headed towards the end of he and Nina?  Will Nina ever get that giant diamond, hope not!

Your'e right - Valentin's concern for Anna seems down right tender.  I guess even if she ordered his death, his previous fondness for her overrides that because he is obviously devoted to caring for her.  This will not go over well with Nina.  She is very possessive of him altho she barely knows him.  I think part of it is her overwhelming desire to be Charlotte's mother.  She really needs some therapy for that before she ends up getting locked up again with psycho Heather Help

Sadly it looks like it may be some type of cancer, I have to wonder if Val will be the one that saves her life with some type of bone marrow transfer?

And your right Nina will get all kinds of nuts, I afraid of what she will do.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:59 am

Nina kidnapped Avery, what prevents her from taking Charlotte? Charlotte likes her and trusts her. And Nina is obsessed with having a child.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:13 pm

431902j wrote:Nina kidnapped Avery, what prevents her from taking Charlotte? Charlotte likes her and trusts her. And Nina is obsessed with having a child.

Thats what i'm worried about too ... she needs some serious counseling before its too late No
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:47 pm

Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I'm hoping that Nina offers to donate out of love for Valentin and is told that she cannot because she is pregnant. I think that writing is on the wall that the marriage won't last. It's sad because I like the two actors together, but when Valentin told Nina that he loved her today, I flashed back to Andre doing the same after Anna turned him down. 

Valentanna are hot hot hot so if Nina's marriage has to end, I'd like for her to have the baby of her dreams.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:15 am

431902j wrote:Nina kidnapped Avery, what prevents her from taking Charlotte? Charlotte likes her and trusts her. And Nina is obsessed with having a child.
Your right Charlotte trust Nina and would go willingly anywhere with her, I just hope they don't go their.  Honestly my hope is that Nina and Franco end up back together.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsDashDunning Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:21 pm

For a moment there I was thinking that Anna may have  had a chip implanted in her brain during her time in the WSB or by the Cassadines and now it is affecting her.

Anyway, as for Valentin and Nina, I don't think he loves her really. I feel he said that to try and convince himself he doesn't love and obsess over Anna. And he said it to calm Nina and divert her from questioning his being at Anna's bedside. I don't feel Nina loves him either. Their marriage is mainly of convenience. For Val to provide a mother figure for Charlotte and it wouldn't look bad in the eye's of the court and of course Nina because this gives her an instant child and motherhood, albeit step, that she has longed for.
Plus the sex seems to be pretty good and you don't need love for that.
MrsDashDunning
MrsDashDunning
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:02 am

Sadly I agree. When he pronounced his love, I flashed back to Andre professing his love to Jordan right after Anna turned him down. It's as if the writers chose to write that storyline with these characters instead.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:39 pm

what is wrong with Anna Emo9  okay. so I guess now we know  ... ♥️ Anna. what is wrong with Anna Emo2

I really hate this, and I realize it's 'just a soap',
but doesn't there ever come a time when there's enough sadness and suffering and heartbreak in people's lives already?
please just let her be well soon.  Rose
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:08 pm

FLPeaches wrote:what is wrong with Anna Emo9  okay. so I guess now we know  ... ♥️ Anna. what is wrong with Anna Emo2

but doesn't there ever come a time when there's enough sadness and suffering and heartbreak in people's lives already?

I'm soooooo sad, but glad Robin is here with her Sad
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:23 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:what is wrong with Anna Emo9  okay. so I guess now we know  ... ♥️ Anna. what is wrong with Anna Emo2

I agree, thank God Robin could be there.
  wonder if Robert will make an appearance?
♥️
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:06 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:

I agree, thank God Robin could be there.
  wonder if Robert will make an appearance?
♥️
Hope so.....his roll on Y & R doesn't look good right now......but who knows, he goes back and forth !
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:03 pm

i'd like to see Robert again too.  And on the Anna subject and her illness, does anybody think that Anna may have been poisoned, maybe by Liv, who somehow did something with the meds?  she has such hate for Anna because of Duke, she's attacking all in Julian's family to keep her identity obscured, so she can have pay-back for Anna!  Especially the way they've explained this cancer concerning the blood stream. 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:24 pm

every time Anna's eyes tear up, Robin's eyes tear up
and then mine do too.  what is wrong with Anna Emo2
I just keep remembering back to the days when Robin didn't even realize Anna was her mom, and she called her 'Luv' ...
♥♥
what is wrong with Anna Annarobinwhat is wrong with Anna C2fc1571a917d7ed00d5da5b5b9bafa3
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:47 pm

I have watched Robin grow up. And now that Duke is
gone, no reason for Robert to not show up. They are still family.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top