Best Super Bowl Ever

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Super Bowl Ever Empty Best Super Bowl Ever

Post by Babs2147 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:23 am

Congrats to Tom Brady & the New England Patriots and all their fans! We have a winner

What a comeback! WOW!   Applause  I feel privileged to have witnessed it. Very Happy
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Best Super Bowl Ever Empty Re: Best Super Bowl Ever

Post by therealdfshary Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:52 pm

It was a great game even though I didn't have a horse in the race!  We were in a pool so a bunch of us went to a sports bar, had dinner & watched the game. 

Unfortunately I didn't win the pool.   Crying
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bluechipdude Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:53 am

I vaguely remember last years Superbowl and do remember it being exciting,but last sunday nights Grey Cup game,Canadas version of the Superbowl was every bit as exciting and played under adverse conditions.It was snowing like crazy in an open stadium and the groundcrew did an amazing job keeping the field as clean as could be. The caliber of play under the circumstances,was outstanding.The same number of great passing and running plays you'd see on a balmy night game.Tackling and kicking was superb.The game was decided by a clutch Toronto field goal with less than a minute to go,as the Argos defeated the Stampeders 27-24.The halftime show starring the lovely Shania Twain in a tight fitting sequined jumpsuit who proclaimed her love of snow,yea sure.Well she is Cannuck.Like the athletes who rose to the occasion for this game,Shania left mark as well.The Grey Cup is the oldest football cup in north America.

bluechipdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:44 am

Hey Blue, long time no talk! Yep that Grey Cup was fun, especially since I really didn't care who won. So no stress. Oh, no, really I wanted the Argos to win because of Ricky Ray. It was likely his last game as an Argo and rumours have swirled that he will come back to Edmonton to finish his CFL career where it began. We shall see. As my son said, poor Calgary, if there's away to lose the Grey Cup, they will find it! Two years in a row the Stamps have been the best team all season and blew the big one.

Shania was born and raised in Timmins, ON so she knows snow for sure. And, as she said, "Man, I feel like a Canadian".
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum