Olivia Jerome News

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia Jerome News

Post by Freda3000 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:44 pm


Freda3000
Power User

Posts : 305
Likes : 346
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by gh5fan on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:31 am

The only way to redeem Jules was to make his actions someone's fault besides his own.
avatar
gh5fan
Power User

Posts : 332
Likes : 462
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by moon0627 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Well thats disappointing ... i thought she was going to stick around for awhile and be a thorn in Julian's side ... bummer   Darn
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 364
Likes : 423
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by wizkids32 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:42 pm

That is so sad she was good as Olivia and now she will be gone lets hope she can come back soon she will be missed and I am glad that she won't be killed off maybe she will just disappear or thrown in jail

wizkids32
Power User

Posts : 931
Likes : 1026
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by RumbaPassion on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:03 pm

Not to be mean here but I will not miss Olivia Jerome when/if she leaves Port Charles.
avatar
RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 1004
Likes : 1299
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:34 am

RumbaPassion wrote:Not to be mean here but I will not miss Olivia Jerome when/if she leaves Port Charles.
I'm with you Rumba, not interested with this Olivia Jerome story at all, they should have left her for dead!
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9994
Likes : 2769
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:35 am

MPchimesin wrote:
RumbaPassion wrote:Not to be mean here but I will not miss Olivia Jerome when/if she leaves Port Charles.
I'm with you Rumba, not interested with this Olivia Jerome story at all, they should have left her for dead!
High five I agree with you both,
unless there's still something more (exciting) planned, that storyline seemed to be kind of a dud. Confused
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1793
Likes : 1959
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by moon0627 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Ava Jerome is the more interesting sister   Cheer   i love her badass character and the actress is the best !
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 364
Likes : 423
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by 431902j on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:30 pm

Sonny was right about Ava, he just didn't know it. It was her manipulating Morgan's pills that caused him to be irrational enough to steal Julian's car which led to his death. Aside from killing Connie. She needs to be punished.
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 693
Likes : 938
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by 431902j on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:40 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:
RumbaPassion wrote:Not to be mean here but I will not miss Olivia Jerome when/if she leaves Port Charles.
I'm with you Rumba, not interested with this Olivia Jerome story at all, they should have left her for dead!
High five I agree with you both,
unless there's still something more (exciting) planned, that storyline seemed to be kind of a dud. Confused
Another person grieving for Duke. Don't know her motivation for G H takeover, don't remember her from the past.
But she should be more unhappy with Anna or Griffin or both.
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 693
Likes : 938
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by believeinme246 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:42 am

I liked the young TW's Olivia. She seemed more vulnerable. This one is harder and more loony toon. I actually like her more than Ava though. It's a different style of acting that I think works better with this cast. MW is an amazing actress but Ava is written and directed to be over the top and campy all the time. Olivia's only going to be on until mid March from what I read so we won't have to deal with the character for long. I find the storyline to be silly and rather boring.
avatar
believeinme246
Power User

Posts : 585
Likes : 832
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:19 pm

This  better not mess with Sam and the baby!!!!
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9994
Likes : 2769
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:14 pm

MPchimesin wrote:This  better not mess with Sam and the baby!!!!

It looks like she is going to mess with Sam and the baby, I hope Alexis puts two and two together and takes her out.  And I know in the meantime she would be saving Julian but I prefer Julian over Olivia Jerome.
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9994
Likes : 2769
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:17 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:This  better not mess with Sam and the baby!!!!

It looks like she is going to mess with Sam and the baby,   I hope Alexis puts two and two together and takes her out.  And I know in the meantime she would be saving Julian but I prefer Julian over Olivia Jerome.
  as far as I'm concerned, the only good  Twisted Evil Olivia Jerome is a dead Olivia Jerome ...
she needs to get whacked.
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1793
Likes : 1959
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by GH Senior on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:37 pm

did anybody else read anything about this character leaving the show?  i seem to recall reading recently, as a spoiler maybe, that this was a short stint, and within a month she'd be gone!  anyone shed any light on this?

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 426
Likes : 566
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by 431902j on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:17 pm

If she hurts Sam or the baby, Jason will become Stone
Cold again.
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 693
Likes : 938
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Oh no, no, No! Crying


thank goodness today isn't Friday... 
Biting nails
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1793
Likes : 1959
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by Freda3000 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:14 pm

GH Senior wrote:did anybody else read anything about this character leaving the show?  i seem to recall reading recently, as a spoiler maybe, that this was a short stint, and within a month she'd be gone!  anyone shed any light on this?

Hi GH Senior, check the link I posted at the beginning of this thread.   that is where I heard about the brevity of her stay.

Freda3000
Power User

Posts : 305
Likes : 346
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by GH Senior on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Freda3000 wrote:
GH Senior wrote:did anybody else read anything about this character leaving the show?  i seem to recall reading recently, as a spoiler maybe, that this was a short stint, and within a month she'd be gone!  anyone shed any light on this?

Hi GH Senior, check the link I posted at the beginning of this thread.   that is where I heard about the brevity of her stay.
yes, Hi Freda, that is "Where" i must have read it, thanks for refreshing my memory.. and by the way loved the 'big' word U used (brevity), great command of the language  Smile  and after today's show, don't want to reveal what just happened (East Coast), but boy am I glad she'll be going!!!  i just yelled at my TV , "OH NO",  the writer's couldn't care less that I said on another thread, "they better not have anything happen to ___,",  and yet they turned the deaf ear, and made it happen!  Mad!

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 426
Likes : 566
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:50 pm

GH Senior wrote:
Freda3000 wrote:
GH Senior wrote:did anybody else read anything about this character leaving the show?  i seem to recall reading recently, as a spoiler maybe, that this was a short stint, and within a month she'd be gone!  anyone shed any light on this?

Hi GH Senior, check the link I posted at the beginning of this thread.   that is where I heard about the brevity of her stay.
yes, Hi Freda, that is "Where" i must have read it, thanks for refreshing my memory.. and by the way loved the 'big' word U used (brevity), great command of the language  Smile 

and after today's show, don't want to reveal what just happened (East Coast), but boy am I glad she'll be going!!!
i just yelled at my TV , "OH NO",  the writer's couldn't care less that I said on another thread, "they better not have anything happen to ___,",
 and yet they turned the deaf ear, and made it happen!  Mad!
 me too - I bet alot of us were yelling!! Hissy fit
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1793
Likes : 1959
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:03 pm

I HATE OLIVIA JEROME!!!!!!! That's all I have to say Evil or Very Mad
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9994
Likes : 2769
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by 431902j on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:49 pm

MPchimesin wrote:I HATE OLIVIA JEROME!!!!!!! That's all I have to say Evil or Very Mad

The entire Jerome family needs to disappear. IMHO.
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 693
Likes : 938
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:08 pm

AND now she has Robin Pull hair
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9994
Likes : 2769
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:18 pm

MPchimesin wrote:AND now she has Robin Pull hair
Mad!   grrrrr,,,, this woman needs a few bullets in her.

I wish there was some way we could somehow get Robert to come back ----
now!

*although, I'm guessing this is probably how Jules will finally be redeemed...
sure would be cool if he could slit Liv's throat with that famous knife.
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1793
Likes : 1959
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Olivia Jerome News

Post by GH Senior on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:46 pm

wonder what ole' Liv will do with this information given to her today by Griffin???
will she kidnap him or worm her way into his life somehow?  she can't come out in the open, cause half of PC is looking for her, so what's next?  as i said in my other post, this will be a good and interesting S L  Thinking

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 426
Likes : 566
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum