Has anyone heard from....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Has anyone heard from....

Post by moo2meow on Fri May 26, 2017 8:51 pm

I miss My Immortal John Mcbain, (Immortal for short). we posted on the song thread back on the ABC boards. Am glad to have found you Shary and Jewel also. Immortal and I posted into the wee hours and tried to stump each other. Breath of fresh air here so different from the old board for sure.
Wish I could hear from BHGma more often. How's your Carin doing anyway. Still living with dad? Mine will be 9 in a few months. Missycat, how are you anyway. Haven't heard from you in just forever . Hope all of you are well and happy. And life is going good for all of you and yours.
If you ever find us here come on in and say "Hey"

Flower  
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Fri May 26, 2017 11:04 pm

moo2meow wrote:I miss My Immortal John Mcbain, (Immortal for short). we posted on the song thread back on the ABC boards. Am glad to have found you Shary and Jewel also. Immortal and I posted into the wee hours and tried to stump each other. Breath of fresh air here so different from the old board for sure.
Wish I could hear from BHGma more often. How's your Carin doing anyway. Still living with dad? Mine will be 9 in a few months. Missycat, how are you anyway. Haven't heard from you in just forever . Hope all of you are well and happy. And life is going good for all of you and yours.
If you ever find us here come on in and say "Hey"

Those were fun days moo & I miss them. We had so many more posters on the song thread. 
Flower  
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word on Tue May 30, 2017 1:58 am

That is so sad about SLA.  RIP SLA.  God bless the family too.
skt8word

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum