Mrs. Trump

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mrs. Trump

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Yeah, basically she could wear a Burlap Bag and make it look glamorous.  

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs. Trump

Post by GymGirlJane on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:12 am

For once I agree with your (surprisingly tame and respectful) assessment of a woman.  Commentators are likening her to Jackie Kennedy, saying she has brought glamour back to the White House.  But her style is more European.  I see her more as an Audrey Hepburn type.  (that blue dress!! those shoes!!!  THOSE SUEDE GLOVES!!!!!)

But listen Monkey Shines, this may be your moment.  Word is Melania is already tiring of the whole FLOTUS thing.  She may be looking for a more regular guy type.  You know, someone with a -- if not a real blue collar then a blue collarish white collar -- 9-5.  Someone who flies commercial, carries his own bags as he squeezes into that seat in coach. . . . .Yup, this just may be your moment.
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:19 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:For once I agree with your (surprisingly tame and respectful) assessment of a woman.  Commentators are likening her to Jackie Kennedy, saying she has brought glamour back to the White House.  But her style is more European.  I see her more as an Audrey Hepburn type.  (that blue dress!! those shoes!!!  THOSE SUEDE GLOVES!!!!!)

But listen Monkey Shines, this may be your moment.  Word is Melania is already tiring of the whole FLOTUS thing.  She may be looking for a more regular guy type.  You know, someone with a -- if not a real blue collar then a blue collarish white collar -- 9-5.  Someone who flies commercial, carries his own bags as he squeezes into that seat in coach. . . . .Yup, this just may be your moment.

I don't know what Hepburn looks like, but that blue dress is bangin hot.   But back to reality, yes Janie, you got my pegged;  I carry my own bags and make my own money and I've accumulated over 1MM United Mileage Plus Points, but they keep giving me the middle seat.  

PS:  are you gonna sue anybody this week?    bbbuuwhwhahahahahhaahahhah
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:17 pm

You do not want to overlook Ivanka Trump, Monkey Shines.  She's pretty spectacular herself.  Although she is a bit more modern and less classic than Melania.  But both of them are spectacular and stylish women.

Of course there is the husband thing . . . .  and the children thing . . . .

GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:48 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:You do not want to overlook Ivanka Trump, Monkey Shines.  She's pretty spectacular herself.  Although she is a bit more modern and less classic than Melania.  But both of them are spectacular and stylish women.

Completely agree Gymmie; Ivanka seems poised, articulate, educated and even-tempered;  where did she get those genes?  I like her advocacy and council on certain topics and I hope the mainstream media picks up on it.  
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:00 pm

Here's Melania "running errands" in NY this week.  Yea, I look like that when I'm out running errands.  Just like that.  You're right Monkey See Monkey Do.  She would look glamorous in a burlap bag.

GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum