I'm sorry - but I really like Scotty :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm sorry - but I really like Scotty  :)  Empty I'm sorry - but I really like Scotty :)

Post by FLPeaches Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:55 pm

no matter what, and not sure why, but I've always had such a soft spot for Scotty -
reaching all the way back to the very beginning.

I know he's far from perfect, but he didn't start out sleazy or bad,
he just started being written that way.

he's blusteringly insecure and quirky in a way that most people aren't - still, he's got heart and humor, and he makes me grin every time he says, 'Sing-Sing' ..

and to Franco today, 'so basically, you've got bupkis'   Wink
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry - but I really like Scotty  :)  Empty Re: I'm sorry - but I really like Scotty :)

Post by Freda3000 Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Very Impressed that Scotty knows the proper usage of the word "bupkis"       He has unsuspected depths.   Laughing

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry - but I really like Scotty  :)  Empty Re: I'm sorry - but I really like Scotty :)

Post by wizkids32 Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:38 pm

I like Scotty he is fun he always been fun and I love KS as Scotty

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:34 pm

FLPeaches wrote:no matter what, and not sure why, but I've always had such a soft spot for Scotty -
reaching all the way back to the very beginning.

I know he's far from perfect, but he didn't start out sleazy or bad,
he just started being written that way.

he's blusteringly insecure and quirky in a way that most people aren't - still, he's got heart and humor, and he makes me grin every time he says, 'Sing-Sing' ..

and to Franco today, 'so basically, you've got bupkis'   Wink

Why are you sorry ?  Are there that many here who dont like him ?  Ive always liked him.  He's one of the few characters who seems like a real person - someone who is far from perfect but doesnt pretend to be otherwise.  Although it was initially a shock to find out he's Franco's father , i have grown to appreciate their relationship  ♥️
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:32 pm

I like Scotty too.  Initially he was written as a good person.  Then they decided to make Luke the rapist a hero who his victim Laura fell in love with so they started writing Scotty as the bad guy to accomplish this.  It was all down hill from there.

Tidus

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:11 am

I'm sorry - but I really like Scotty  :)  Scotty_leeI'm sorry - but I really like Scotty  :)  Gh-kin-shriner-history-01 I'm sorry - but I really like Scotty  :)  E5c9e1e17392d9ec920d8a17175626ec memories... Flower
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:08 am

I liked the Baldwins. Scotty was a cutie when he was young. Never understood why Laura chose frizzy haired Luke over him.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:48 pm

I loved Lee and Gail. When Scotty was with Laura and in law school, he was very handsome. I still remember her calling for him when she was in the car accident, and I loved them putting the star on top of their tree.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top