My review and early picks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My review and early picks

Post by moon0627 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:28 pm

It was good to see a group of girls who so far seem nice and no one got drunk or sloppy if you dont count Corrinne who was the first to make the move on Nick's lips ... or Jasmine who had a mini melt down and cried because she couldnt get time with Nick when she begged for it.

I knew right away that Rachel would get the first impression rose - Nick likes smart beautiful woman and Rachel has it all.  Other beauties IMHO are tall Danielle (she was almost eye level with Nick) and Canadian Vanessa in her gorgeous black and white dress who is also someone i admire for her job as a special ed teacher.  I was a bit surprised that Nick chose Taylor after she told him her friends said he was a POS  Laughing

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Re: My review and early picks

Post by Dazz on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:33 pm

I'm just so unimpressed with Nick.   He's still a sleazeball to me, regardless of his BIP appearance.  He played up to the camera to try and redeem himself.  His true colors were what we saw in his very first appearance in Andi's season.  It's so obvious that he is doing this show to try and further his career.  Why else we he move to LA and take acting classes?  Seriously.

Dazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Okay, we are underway with Nick's season. I thought it was a better than usual first show. I like Nick; I know I am in the minority on this board but it is what it is. I thought he handled it all well. Rachel, his first impression rose was an excellent choice. She's beautiful, smart and classy. The obvious producer plants, Corinne and Liz are rather tedious but Nick doesn't seem overly impressed with them so after the required number of weeks they will get booted. 

I watch Bach franchise shows strickly  for escapist entertainment. I'm not looking for uplifting commentary on today's world here. I can find that elsewhere. The last two Bach franchise seasons have been excruciatingly dull to me so I am anticipating a good season with Nick. 

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Instead of grease is the word----sleaze is the word for Nick.  Gals run for your life!

therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Nick will never find love there, becuase none of these girls there will ever love Nick as much as Nick loves Nick. None of them will ever think Nick is as cute and witty as Nick thinks he is. None will ever think he is as smart and funny as he thinks he is.  In short, Nick will never love a woman as much as he loves himself.

shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:06 pm

shayvo wrote:Nick will never find love there, becuase none of these girls there will ever love Nick as much as Nick loves Nick. None of them will ever think Nick is as cute and witty as Nick thinks he is. None will ever think he is as smart and funny as he thinks he is.  In short, Nick will never love a woman as much as he loves himself.
Totally agree with you. Love your avitar. Gorgeous dogs.   Very Happy

therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 pm

I'm so glad I'm not the only one not impressed with Nick! I'm liking him less as the show goes on tonight! Rolling Eyes

dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:03 pm

Yuck! I feel bad.for the few women who actually came.to find love, it's so blatantly obvious that Nick does not.
I found myself dozing off watching this one. Ugh

Dazz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum