Who killed Tom?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who killed Tom? Empty Who killed Tom?

Post by GH Senior Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:58 pm

while some are speculating Tom's killer to be his brother, i had this thought when Franco went to his mother Heather and had his conversation about protecting Liz and keeping her safe, what if with all of those concerns he had, Heather is the one responsible for Tom's death!  she's the master at getting out of the places she's being held, as well as this last murder she did for 'her son'. i wouldn't put it past her, that she managed to get to Tom or had someone else do it!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Who killed Tom? Empty Re: Who killed Tom?

Post by FLPeaches Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:29 am

I so agree, I wouldn't put anything past Heather. Twisted Evil
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:32 am

Heather is the first person that came to mind as well, and the murder weapon implicates Franco.  Could it be that she is getting revenge for him turning her in for the few unexplained GH murders? Thinking
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:36 pm

Right Heather did since she did attempt to kill Lucas so that does make the most sense to anyone

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:22 am

My guess is Rudge to have something else to keep Jules in line with "the program" of the person

who is behind the video monitor.
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:33 pm

this one is a good S L for me!  before today, i thought it was Alexis, she's sooooo far gone with her drinking, not a fan of hers anymore, so disappointed she didn't take Jax's advice, and he should have informed her daughters!  but as the posters above have given their thoughts, it could very well be Rudge to keep Jules in line and so that Alexis is not off the show!  But I would like to see Alexis pay for the error in judgment she's been making by destroying her future.  
And the lady in charge - that has to be the Jerome's OTHER sister, resurrected from the dead!  jmo..... Thinking I don't remember what the story was on that, way back when, but I think Julian was supposed to be responsible for her death!  but another twist which i'd LOVE to see, would be that Nelle was somehow related to that Mob Lady, and we'd get rid of that nasty gal.  but I know that's only wishful thinking cause the writers want to keep her around for quite a while, to mess up Sonny & Carly's life and marriage, as well as the other hell, she'll cause!  I just can't stand this girl. And as usual, Ava is being glossed over for the part she played in Morgan's death by being so sisterly with Julian!  another one doesn't PAY!  So all these people get off the hook, while the nice ones, are off GH.  there's only a few S L's worth watching and speculating on, and Nelle and Ava and Alexis - are not it!!!!!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:48 pm

rumor has it, she'll be back soon ...
Who killed Tom? Th?id=OIP.M750addc9a8bbddb4bb80a638ded25a27o1&pid=15
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:53 pm

I hate that they are making Alexis into a character that she would never be!!!!  I also agree they dropped the whole Ava and the switching out of Morgan's pills!

Obviously we now know it's a woman that has Jules by the balls, and please don't have him come out as the hero by saving his family from whoever this bitch is....not going to buy it!

Nelle just go away, Michael you never had good raider, but please, please pick up on this one!

AND WRITER'S .....I'm disappointed with the entire show lately.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsDashDunning Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Alexis did not kill Tom. I'm thinking it was the bartender or Seth. They came upon Tom all over Alexis and stabbed him. I couldn't take it being Heather again. It's getting silly that every time there is a murder Heather has left the institution to go do the killing. Alexis may think she did it because she can't remember but then maybe she needs a good hypnosis session. If she went to Andre would he have to tell the police or does that fall under doctor/patient confidentiality? Question
MrsDashDunning
MrsDashDunning
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:16 pm

as I said above I thought it was Julian's other sister, and a poster said Oscar Jessup and Olivia Jerrome stands for OJ. I had found something on the Jerome family and it said in 1990 Julian headed up the organization and wanted to neutralize his sister OLivia and kill the man who was claiming to be Duke. Julian's plan was to kill Duke and frame Olivia for the murder and he kidnapped Olivia. But when she heard of his plan to kill Duke, she had to warn Anna but before she could do so however, Julian shot and killed her.  
And I also found where there was "supposed to be a reincarnation of sorts",  and this could very well be his sister Olivia, since a "woman" was named today as being the boss, and you also saw a woman's hand bang the table as Rudge was telling her something. 
So while they're resurrecting people again, I'd like to see Morgan return, and end this mess of a SL with Carly and Sonny!  I don't want to see this marriage blow-up! Too bad the writer's are so determined to do it......

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:38 am

We already have an Olivia on the show.. Dante's mother, Carly's partner at Metro Court.   Won't it be confusing to have Olivia #1 and Olivia #2 ???
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:56 am

Not to mention if Olivia Jerome returns, she'll be Aunt Olivia to baby Leo Giggle
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shipers4u Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:58 pm

What a great analysis here about tom's death, although i am not a good TV viewer but i think i have to watch this after reading such a great discussion

[url=Oship.cc]Oship.cc[/url]

shipers4u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum