THIS IS US

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THIS IS US

Post by ATN on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Anyone watching THIS IS US?  It's an awesome show, and I highly recommend it.  You won't be disappointed!
ATN

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS IS US

Post by ATN on Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:01 am

Nobody?  It's a great show - check it out!
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:19 pm

I love this show and so do my friends & family. It's the best show since Parenthood.  Very Happy
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:26 pm

People who are not watching this program are missing one of the best shows on TV all season.
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:56 pm

I only started watching it recently. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I binged watched it on On Demand. I love it. Very interesting. I thought however that they said on the season 1 finale they were going to show how Jack died. I didn't see anything about that. ?????

rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Mon May 08, 2017 1:29 pm

IMO I think it would be counter productive to show how he died this early in the show, since it has been renewed for
Two more seasons.
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme on Sat May 13, 2017 6:52 am

rkc1960 wrote:I only started watching it recently.  I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I binged watched it on On Demand. I love it. Very interesting. I thought however that they said on the season 1 finale they were going to show how Jack died. I didn't see anything about that. ?????

Ditto.  Can't wait for it to return.  I, too, was confused about them supposedly showing how Jack died.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Sat May 13, 2017 12:00 pm

I don't want to see it until the end of the show. When they showed a flashback of the funeral scene I cried so I can wait. IMO it's the best show on TV right now.
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moo2meow on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:50 pm

I binge watched this show over a week. Finished it Sunday. It was a good show. It kept me watching at least. I don't think I like the mom though. Good to see they are showing people of different sizes in a positive light and not as the brunt of a joke.

Glad Kevin is finding his way and hope he keeps on track with it and with Sofie, (that was a surprise for me. did i miss someone saying he had been married in my binge watch)? I was hoping for Sloane !!
Even though we knew William was going to die, had tears in the eyes just the same when he passed on.

Liked the dream Randall had with both his dads in it. Sitting on the couch talking and laughing together over Randall's life. Glad he told his boss and coworkers to shove it.

I don't know what to say about Kate yet. Maybe just don't let Tobey get away! He's a good man and they aren't easy to find.
I don't want to know how dad died and why Kate says it's her fault YET !!! Make it a cliffhanger or something next season.
Will I watch season ? Probably but more than likely it'll be "On Demand"
moo2meow
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum