HGTV Flip or Flop MILF, Christina, Getting Divorced.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HGTV Flip or Flop MILF, Christina, Getting Divorced.

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:22 pm

I would watch this show because of the hot Blonde MILF.  turns out the little Skank is gonna divorce her TV Hubby of 7-years because she was letting another guy put it in her Tool Box.  They separated in May and now she's already "Dating" one of the general contractors they would employ.

What a Skank.

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: HGTV Flip or Flop MILF, Christina, Getting Divorced.

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Geeze; he looks like a real Tool.   I bet he can't swing a big 22- ounce Plumb Hammer...BBBBUWUWUHAHAHAH

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:04 pm

http://www.tmj4.com/news/national/flip-or-flop-to-end-in-2017-following-el-moussas-divorce-report-says

".....

HGTV's popular show "Flip or Flop" will come to an end next year, following the split of husband-and-wife stars Tarek El Moussa and Christina El Moussa, according to a report.  E! News reported Monday night, that "the show will end" after shooting some episodes in 2017 to fulfill contractual obligations. E! quoted an unnamed source.
"Flip or Flop" has been on the air since April 2013 and follows the El Moussas — a married pair of former realtors — as they renovate homes and sell them..."

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:02 pm

One article I saw said that police had been called to their home and suggested Tarek had been violent.  Christina is very pretty and does make those homes look great.

thisoldmule

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:01 am

thisoldmule wrote:One article I saw said that police had been called to their home and suggested Tarek had been violent.  Christina is very pretty and does make those homes look great.

Correct Mule; the dirty details are kinda difficult to piece together, but it seems to go like this:

• the couple is having marital problems - probably going back to the Spring 2016.
  • He finds out she's been messin' around with one of their general contractors.
  • He goes berserk and probably says some things, or makes threatening comments to both her and the contractor.
  • He grabs a gun and walks out of the house.
  • She's worried he's either gonna kill himself or her new lover, so she calls the cops.
  • He tells the cop they had a fight and he left the house to go for a walk and took the gun in case of "rattlesnakes"  - yeah right.....Smile BBBUWUUHAHAHAHHAHA

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Christina screams high maintenance. That girl always knows where the camera is and plays to it. I got so sick of her rolling her eyes and batting her eyelashes. 

She has pretty much one color palette... black, white and gray. The beauty of the home as a final result was because of the people they hired to stage it.

peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum