Let's Evaluate Full Body Pics Of Our New B'Ettes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's Evaluate Full Body Pics Of Our New B'Ettes.

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Ok all you Big Oatmeal butts, I'm gonna give you a little insight on what guys desire in a Babe-O-Ramma.  If you are wondering why your guy doesn't pay as much attention to you, or why your Fantasy Suite is more like "hurry up and finish before Kimmel is on", it's probably because you don't look like one of these respondents to the Cattle Call.    

Chicks I would give a rose on the first night, after Cocktail Party:

You'll notice most of them are natural Brunettes, with slim thighs, skinny ankles, narrow hips and thin arms.  Unfortunately, all but Alexis are kind of flat chested for me (the Producers probably didn't read my contract carefully).  Still I would be interested in banging all these Babes; Kristina is a Dental Hygienist - I would bang her so hard she'd need dental work.  Alexis wants to be a "Dolphin Trainer" - yeah, I'd let her flog my Flipper anyday.   

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Evaluate Full Body Pics Of Our New B'Ettes.

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:08 pm

Trying to whittle this down to 3 for the Fantasy Suite is difficult; I may have to petition the Producers to allow 5, or 6 Fantasy Suite Dates, and if they don't agree, then I'll have to sleep with two at a time on three Fantasy Suite Dates.

Fantasy Suite Selection:

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:20 pm

Ok, so now we're down to the Final Rose Ceremony.  I have to make the most important decision of my Lunch Time (or at least until she starts making demands for tickets to the Nuttcraker Ballet).  ***Disclaimer:   I have the right to change my mind after view the first few episodes and if these chicks get all *PMSsy* and crazy; this pic is based primarily on the casting pics .***  

FINAL ROSE: WHITNEY

Ok, she's 25 (maybe getting a little old for me), she's a natural brunette and gots a banging body with slim, long legs, skinny ankles.  Can't really tell, but she looks like a Full B-Cupper.   Most important:  she doesn't have any Tats - can't stand that on gorgeous chicks; why touch up anything on a Michelangelo painting?  Also, her favorite sport is Golf; she hates horses and her favorite food is Pancakes.   This is the perfect chick for me.   I would Pound her like a Veal Cutlet.

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Guyz, I think I'm changing my mind; I just read that Whitney is a "Model" / Pilates Instructor (ie, she's on the show for exposure and notoriety), but what's really buggin' me is that she "dated" Caitlyn Jenner's son - lemme tell ya, I ain't hiking up any canyon where a Jenner / Kardashian have been. 

So my back up Plan is Kristina, who's 24, Natural Brunette and NO TATS !!  .....I donnooo, I'm still carrying a torch for Whitney, that skank.

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:51 pm

They kind of look alike. Whitney and Kristina. Kristina looks like she has short legs, Whitney looks like she has longer legs. Same body type and rack size, so you really would be deciding if you want the shorty or the tall one.  Very Happy

BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:24 pm

BAL91182 wrote:They kind of look alike. Whitney and Kristina. Kristina looks like she has short legs, Whitney looks like she has longer legs. Same body type and rack size, so you really would be deciding if you want the shorty or the tall one.  Very Happy

Of course they look alike BAL; I like Natural Brunettes with No Tats.....

And your are absolutely correctomundo about Kristina's short, stubby legs; no doubt Whitney wins the Gorgeous~Gams contest. 

But, Whitney has dated Brody Jenner, as in Kaitlyn (Bruce) Jenner's kid and if I gotta make a decision which one to give the final rose, I would take Kristina only because I'm not going anywhere near where a Jenner / Kardashian have been.  My only hope is that maybe they just had a short, non-sexual date (if such things exists) - I mean I really wanna chose Whitney, but she's tainted.

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:55 pm

Sorry, Monkey, but after seeing the dorky dolphin costume, Alexis is way too cheesy.  Vanessa made a better impression, and the dress she wore was outstanding.

thisoldmule

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Corinne seems trampy and will be the trouble causer in the house.  The girls will not get along with her.

thisoldmule

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:29 pm

LOL!
Ya Think???

therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:29 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Sorry, Monkey, but after seeing the dorky dolphin costume, Alexis is way too cheesy.  Vanessa made a better impression, and the dress she wore was outstanding.

That was brutal; she was so annoying and never took off that Stoopid costume so we could see her big plumpers.  Corrine seemed like an entitled prissy spoiled brat.

And Kristina was an emotional blabbering idiot.

I'm going back to Whitney; she didn't get much air time so she couldn't humiliate her self. 

Hope next week has a lot of Humping Hot Tub scenes.

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:24 pm

You're right about Whitney not getting air time.  I didn't even remember which one she was.  Usually when a girl doesn't get shown much, then they are the one, but I wonder if Whitney would fall for dopey Nick.  One thing I did like about Nick was when he called out Liz for not contacting him before the show.  For once somebody says what they think instead of playing a game for the producers.

thisoldmule

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Who picks the outfits for these photos? They are all terrible and do nothing to showcase the bodies of these girls. The jeans and t-shirt look makes most of the women appear as if they have no waist...which is far from the truth.

DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:51 am

DoubleDS10 wrote:Who picks the outfits for these photos? They are all terrible and do nothing to showcase the bodies of these girls. The jeans and t-shirt look makes most of the women appear as if they have no waist...which is far from the truth.

Then again DoubleD, they still wouldn't look as good as you did in that BeachBikini avatar !!!!!!!!

If it was up to me, all the Chicks should be wearing Yoga Pants....

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:26 pm

Looks like that girl does squats!!

DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:59 pm

DoubleDS10 wrote:Looks like that girl does squats!!

That's the wonder of Yoga Pants !!!  You outta have a couple pairs,  DoubleD - in every color!  

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:02 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Sorry, Monkey, but after seeing the dorky dolphin costume, Alexis is way too cheesy.  Vanessa made a better impression, and the dress she wore was outstanding.

Hey Mule; tune in tonight, it looks like Dolphin (Sharknado) chick admits to Nick that she has Implants !!!   Gawd, she'd be fun to drink with, but not to date......

BBBUWUHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAH

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:30 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
DoubleDS10 wrote:Looks like that girl does squats!!

That's the wonder of Yoga Pants !!!  You outta have a couple pairs,  DoubleD - in every color!  
HAHA! I do...I take my workout wear very seriously!

DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
DoubleDS10 wrote:Who picks the outfits for these photos? They are all terrible and do nothing to showcase the bodies of these girls. The jeans and t-shirt look makes most of the women appear as if they have no waist...which is far from the truth.

Then again DoubleD, they still wouldn't look as good as you did in that BeachBikini avatar !!!!!!!!

If it was up to me, all the Chicks should be wearing Yoga Pants....

Reminds me of that song "I like big butts"

thisoldmule

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:47 pm

This is what I'm talking about:  Big, Busty, Bouncy B'ettes:

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:38 am

Can we start a fashion thread? I loved that girls workout outfit...and some of the women are wearing super cute clothes this season!!

DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum