Nelle

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by GH Senior on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:42 pm

NO "gh5fan" i wasn't using the term meaning in a sexual connotation, no way!  I meant she shouldn't ever, ever, be "included" in their family, accepted, forgiven, etc! and no way be Carly's daughter!  I want her sent 'packing' from PC!  Away from Mikey, and Carly and Sonny!  but unfortunately, they keep involving her in another plot now, obviously using the little twit in a scheme Laura is hatching, since she's Charlotte's nanny, in a take down of Val. And even though Val is supposedly so evil, he truly loves his daughter, and I for one, wouldn't like to see them separated!   

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 412
Likes : 542
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:19 pm

I believe Sonny alluded today that Michael would stick with the family today rater than falling for Nelle is going to turn out to be wrong Crying  I hate the thought of it, but I think it might be coming Darn
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9267
Likes : 2701
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by GH Senior on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:37 pm

oh for sure MP, more wood on the fire when Michael gets involved with Nelle, real grief for Carly and Sonny!  you know darn well, this is where it's headed, cause you can see Michael, how he has stuck up for her several times, agreeing with her, that "she was LIED to", what a joke, him feeling sorry for her being LIED TOO, never mind the trouble the lies and web of deception she spun, did to Sonny!  And the upteam break-up for Carly and Sonny! Hate the thought of it  Crying, and I do see it coming!!! Mad!

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 412
Likes : 542
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by RumbaPassion on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:39 pm

MPchimesin wrote:I believe Sonny alluded today that Michael would stick with the family today rater than falling for Nelle is going to turn out to be wrong Crying  I hate the thought of it, but I think it might be coming Darn
I hope you're wrong, MP!!! I would hate it too much!

I'm counting on two things:

1- Michael thinks Sonny and Snakenelle had sex: The Michael we know would never touch a woman his father has slept with (remember how he felt when Brenda let him think they had done it)
2- If Michael finds out Sonny was drugged and never touched Snelle: The Michael we know does not tolerate beeing lied to, (he's been drugged before, he's been raped).

One way or another, even if he forgives her, there's no way Michael will fall for the Snake!!!!  Mad

At least I hope  Help
avatar
RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 996
Likes : 1289
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:59 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:I believe Sonny alluded today that Michael would stick with the family today rater than falling for Nelle is going to turn out to be wrong Crying  I hate the thought of it, but I think it might be coming Darn
I hope you're wrong, MP!!! I would hate it too much!

I'm counting on two things:

1- Michael thinks Sonny and Snakenelle had sex: The Michael we know would never touch a woman his father has slept with (remember how he felt when Brenda let him think they had done it)
2- If Michael finds out Sonny was drugged and never touched Snelle: The Michael we know does not tolerate beeing lied to, (he's been drugged before, he's been raped).

One way or another, even if he forgives her, there's no way Michael will fall for the Snake!!!!  Mad

At least I hope  Help
I'm right there with you Rumba but...one way or the other I just don't want to see Michael & Nelle together BUT BUT...looks like it's a Maybe Pull hair
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9267
Likes : 2701
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by moon0627 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:03 pm

Unfortunately i think Michael and Nelle are a given considering there isnt anyone else on the horizon for him and once its discovered she didnt really have sex with Sonny theres nothing to stop them Darn
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 344
Likes : 404
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by RumbaPassion on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:42 pm

moon0627 wrote:Unfortunately i think Michael and Nelle are a given considering there isnt anyone else on the horizon for him and once its discovered she didnt really have sex with Sonny theres nothing to stop them Darn

Carly will be livid
avatar
RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 996
Likes : 1289
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Nell

Post by GH Senior on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:43 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
RumbaPassion wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:I believe Sonny alluded today that Michael would stick with the family today rater than falling for Nelle is going to turn out to be wrong Crying  I hate the thought of it, but I think it might be coming Darn
I hope you're wrong, MP!!! I would hate it too much!

I'm counting on two things:

1- Michael thinks Sonny and Snakenelle had sex: The Michael we know would never touch a woman his father has slept with (remember how he felt when Brenda let him think they had done it)
2- If Michael finds out Sonny was drugged and never touched Snelle: The Michael we know does not tolerate beeing lied to, (he's been drugged before, he's been raped).

One way or another, even if he forgives her, there's no way Michael will fall for the Snake!!!!  Mad

At least I hope  Help
I'm right there with you Rumba but...one way or the other I just don't want to see Michael & Nelle together BUT BUT...looks like it's a Maybe Pull hair
i agree with you and especially your assessment of 'twitty' Nell, and yet, after the past several days, I get the feeling Michael wants to gravitate towards her, i know she definitely wants that!  and after todays show, when little miss 'twit' starts her crying jag about what Jax has said, if it comes out some time this year (ha,ha), not only he but some others in PC will be sympathetic to her!  if Michael does forgive her as well as Carly, I will be totally disappointed in both of them, and the way these writers have written this S L, as well as bringing her on in the first place, it looks like she's embedded in PC for awhile, and i can't stand her!!!!!!!!! Mad!  

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 412
Likes : 542
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:47 pm

no, no,  Michael with Nelle .. ugh 
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1747
Likes : 1902
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:59 am

GH Senior wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:
RumbaPassion wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:I believe Sonny alluded today that Michael would stick with the family today rater than falling for Nelle is going to turn out to be wrong Crying  I hate the thought of it, but I think it might be coming Darn
I hope you're wrong, MP!!! I would hate it too much!

I'm counting on two things:

1- Michael thinks Sonny and Snakenelle had sex: The Michael we know would never touch a woman his father has slept with (remember how he felt when Brenda let him think they had done it)
2- If Michael finds out Sonny was drugged and never touched Snelle: The Michael we know does not tolerate beeing lied to, (he's been drugged before, he's been raped).

One way or another, even if he forgives her, there's no way Michael will fall for the Snake!!!!  Mad

At least I hope  Help
I'm right there with you Rumba but...one way or the other I just don't want to see Michael & Nelle together BUT BUT...looks like it's a Maybe Pull hair
i agree with you and especially your assessment of 'twitty' Nell, and yet, after the past several days, I get the feeling Michael wants to gravitate towards her, i know she definitely wants that!  and after todays show, when little miss 'twit' starts her crying jag about what Jax has said, if it comes out some time this year (ha,ha), not only he but some others in PC will be sympathetic to her!  if Michael does forgive her as well as Carly, I will be totally disappointed in both of them, and the way these writers have written this S L, as well as bringing her on in the first place, it looks like she's embedded in PC for awhile, and i can't stand her!!!!!!!!! Mad!  
Oh I can see it now Nelle will cry her eyes out to Michael and tell him the ENTIRE TRUTH and he will forgive her and go to Sonny & Carly tell them and the twit will stay in town with no one looking to kick her to the curb......except me!
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9267
Likes : 2701
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by RumbaPassion on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:25 am

^^^ and me!
avatar
RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 996
Likes : 1289
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:06 am

and me, too! 
Cancan dance
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1747
Likes : 1902
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by moon0627 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:55 pm

I wont be surprised to see Nelle stick around and end up in a relationship with Michael and eventually to reconcile with Carly and maybe even Sonny.  Its not like its unexpected since alot of the characters get introduced on the show as bad and then turn good , plus we knew she was more permanent than a temporary villain like Olivia since one of her body parts is in Joss - making her almost part of the family already Confused
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 344
Likes : 404
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by 431902j on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:23 pm

But then there's that Jax and Carly connection....If Sonny finds out about that...and you know he will....that will be the end of any kind
of reconciliation. Until next time.

That's why we always 'tune in tomorrow'...
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 670
Likes : 901
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by FLPeaches on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:10 pm

Help  okay... if I'm understanding correctly, Jax has admitted his part to Carly and to Nelle,  (Thursday's episode)  
and he actually told Nelle that since Joss had already gotten Jake's kidney, (or at least that's what they all thought at the time)
Jax then 'ordered' the nurse to find another worthy recipient for the kidney arranged by Frank Benson, and Jax never heard from him again...


so.....that means somebody received Nelle's kidney, but not Joss. (??) 
or, does Joss really have Nelle's kidney? Confused

after all the build-up, this still just doesn't make sense, and maybe there's something important I'm missing,
 Dizzy  but I swear, this whole mess still makes my head spin,
sure, Frank Benson was a sleazy low-life loser and a lousy excuse for a human being,,,,

but now, no matter what she did to Sonny, all the pain she caused, and all the lies she told,
sweet little Nelle
gets to play the poor pitiful me victim card,,,
and I guess only a matter of time before it is written that all is forgiven. Duh  

what a load of crapola. 
grrrrrr...
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1747
Likes : 1902
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by 431902j on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:03 pm

And there's Helena Cassadine, gone but not forgotten. She had Robin and Jake and Jason as the undead for awhile. So if Jake has all his original kidneys, where did Joss get  hers??? So somewhere in the mix
of Frank Benson and his daughter Nelle and Jax, Helena Cassadine is
involved.

See, when history is rewritten, there are always some loose ends.

Or are we supposed to forget and just watch mindlessly to whatever is on the show???
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 670
Likes : 901
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:12 pm

I know it's not going to happen but I sure wish Michael keeps closing the door in Nelle's face.
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9267
Likes : 2701
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by GH Senior on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:17 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:
moon0627 wrote:Unfortunately i think Michael and Nelle are a given considering there isnt anyone else on the horizon for him and once its discovered she didnt really have sex with Sonny theres nothing to stop them Darn

Carly will be livid
right now Rumba, Carly's got her own problems to "to be livid with". she went and did just what I was soooooo  hoping she wouldn't do!  yup, she not only forgave Jax, which proved how hypocritical Carly is, forgiving him since he started ALL this grief with the kidney, and not saying anything, was in effect the same as a lie, just what she accused Sonny of!!! so now Rumba, wait to see it today (I'm watching right now) she HAS EGG ALL OVER HER FACE - just as I predicted!  dumb, dumb, girl.  Spite sex, just as bad as grief sex! they're all nuts on GH these days!  what happened to the good guys, the love kind that lasts, and works thru all the problems,  just so annoyed with her.  Duh

GH Senior
Power User

Posts : 412
Likes : 542
Join date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:04 pm

so she suddenly went blonde - is she trying to look like Carly - or Joss ?
wonder what Nelle's up to now...
Suspect
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1747
Likes : 1902
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by RumbaPassion on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:50 am

FLPeaches wrote:so she suddenly went blonde - is she trying to look like Carly - or Joss ?
wonder what Nelle's up to now...
Suspect
I dont think it's a good hair color for her IMHO. It doesn't match her complexion.

Miss Nelle also suddenly went from bad evil and wants us to believe she is now nice, sincere and wants to make amends? Looks fake, just like the hair.
avatar
RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 996
Likes : 1289
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by FLPeaches on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:14 am

RumbaPassion wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:so she suddenly went blonde - is she trying to look like Carly - or Joss ?
wonder what Nelle's up to now...
Suspect
I dont think it's a good hair color for her IMHO. It doesn't match her complexion.

Miss Nelle also suddenly went from bad evil and wants us to believe she is now nice, sincere and wants to make amends?
Looks fake, just like the hair.
  Thumbs up!   Indeed
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1747
Likes : 1902
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by MPchimesin on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:38 am

FLPeaches wrote:
RumbaPassion wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:so she suddenly went blonde - is she trying to look like Carly - or Joss ?
wonder what Nelle's up to now...
Suspect
I dont think it's a good hair color for her IMHO. It doesn't match her complexion.

Miss Nelle also suddenly went from bad evil and wants us to believe she is now nice, sincere and wants to make amends?
Looks fake, just like the hair.
  Thumbs up!   Indeed

We all know what's coming between Nelle and Michael and I hate it!! Carly is going to pull her hair out and for once I don't care, she's so forgiving to Jax who brought this whole mess on but Sonny well no he's the devil here Evil or Very Mad
avatar
MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 9267
Likes : 2701
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by FLPeaches on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:46 am

nothing makes sense anymore in this storyline,
it feels like they switched gears somewhere in the middle and changed things around so much...
Confused  annoying.
avatar
FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1747
Likes : 1902
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by moon0627 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Well, its not like we didnt know this was coming... now the lighter hair for Nelle because that means she's turning into a "good" character now ... and Michael the "good" guy will end up forgiving and forgetting how badly she treated his family and they will get together ... and Carly and Sonny break up AGAIN (duh) but after they both go elsewhere for temporary love they will eventually come back together again ... ugh ! so predictable
avatar
moon0627
Power User

Posts : 344
Likes : 404
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: Nelle

Post by 431902j on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:13 pm

I thought Nelle's hair was lighter.  Michael's new haircut almost scalped him.
Jax is awfully willing to go to jail. Better than Sonny killing him I guess.
Looks like Sonny is going to have one of his bad episodes. When he gets dark like that, I worry about him.
 Carly's gone, Olivia is getting married, Alexis is still mooning over JulianScum, and Kate/Connie is dead. Last time he got with Ava.
Big mistake except for Avery.
Wish they didn't have to keep writing bad things for Sonny.
avatar
431902j
Power User

Posts : 670
Likes : 901
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum