Favourite and least favourite DWTS winner - all seasons

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favourite and least favourite DWTS winner - all seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite and least favourite DWTS winner - all seasons

Post by suebob16 Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Thanks for posting Roshon and Chelsie.  Kyle and Lacey were my favorites in Season 11, and I was rooting for Roshon and Chelsie in Season 14.  Stars are not always able to do side by side dancing at the start, but no problem for Roshon when they did their Week 1 Cha Cha.  I think he got saved twice by the judges during their season, but sadly he didn't have the fanbase to keep him there. 

Speaking of Kyle and Lacey, this is perhaps my favorite dance of theirs because it was his most elegant ballroom dance.  In an interview Kyle had said it was his hardest dance to learn, and his hard work got him to that point in the quarter finals.  This was the only video I could find on this dance so the quality is off.

Last edited by suebob16 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Favourite and least favourite DWTS winner - all seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite and least favourite DWTS winner - all seasons

Post by Lesallee Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:46 pm

Why can't we have Lacey and Chelsie again???? I keep saying that - maybe one day.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Lesallee wrote:Why can't we have Lacey and Chelsie again???? I keep saying that - maybe one day.

Chelsea's reasons for staying away can be found here:  Chelsea Left DWTS to Feel Closer To God

We see Lacey from time to time on All Access.  She still seems as happy as ever.  She seems to have a busy schedule of running her dance studio, guest teaching across the country, occasional performances, and I think a good deal of choreography work.  Would she like to return to DWTS?  Hard to tell, but if she did, I think weight issues might depress her, whereas she seems fine when she isn't having ten pounds added to her tiny frame on TV, and dealing with fat shaming trolls as a result of that. 

But both were lovely pros on the show that I enjoyed immensely.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:19 am

I always thought Lacey is perfect the way she is. With Kyle, she was hilarious. First question in rehearsals, 'are you staring at my boobs?' And who else would call Tom Bergeron her favorite old fart? I think she is still choreographing for DWTS from time to time (when Mandy Moore looks the other way).
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bailadora Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:16 pm

I love Meryl even though she has been one of the show's biggest ringers along Nicole and that the show also pushed hard the fake showmance. Her routines combined extraordinary skill and deep emotional expression.

Among the non-ringers, I loved JR Martinez, Apolo and Kristi.

My least favorite would be Donny Osmond.

bailadora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top