Looks like no one

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looks like no one

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:51 pm

Has Valentine under control, I'm thinking perhaps after today when he said to Claudette she has something of his...... that Charlotte is from Lulu's embryo. 

I'm also wondering if it was his hand that took the pills out of the trash can to get Ava under his control.

AND I'm also wondering if he is responsible for Morgan's death......I think he may want to gain control of Port Chuck!  What better way then to get the families against each other.

Anyone else have thoughts on Val????????

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Looks like no one

Post by wizkids32 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:36 pm

He isn't at all he broke out of jail

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm

I'm all for your ideas MP.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggiebh on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:12 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Has Valentine under control, I'm thinking perhaps after today when he said to Claudette she has something of his...... that Charlotte is from Lulu's embryo. 

I'm also wondering if it was his hand that took the pills out of the trash can to get Ava under his control.

AND I'm also wondering if he is responsible for Morgan's death......I think he may want to gain control of Port Chuck!  What better way then to get the families against each other.

ok, I can totally see Claudette selling herself to be the host for the embryo, and then she decided she wanted the girl and took off with her. Val wants Charlotte because she is another Casadine heir to be done with...Making him responsible for everything else is kind of like blaming everything on Heather...lazy writing, but totally possible.

Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:27 am

Maggiebh wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:Has Valentine under control, I'm thinking perhaps after today when he said to Claudette she has something of his...... that Charlotte is from Lulu's embryo. 

ok, I can totally see Claudette selling herself to be the host for the embryo, and then she decided she wanted the girl and took off with her. Val wants Charlotte because she is another Casadine heir to be done with...Making him responsible for everything else is kind of like blaming everything on Heather...lazy writing, but totally possible.

I find it totally possible, the E-Val Cassadine pits the Jeromes and Corinthos against each other (making tensions worse) hoping they take each other out.  They find out E-Val is behind the whole thing and they join forces to take him down, it can be called lazy writing but I would surely buy into it....jmho.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Sounds good but how was it determined that Griffin is Charlottes Father and how does that play into Valentines story ?

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:39 am

Well you have to take it were it comes from (which I don't) Claudette NOW claims that Griffin is the father but I and perhaps some other views are thinking that Valentine took Lulu's embryo and used Claudette to grow and birth the child......just a theory as well as all scenarios listed above.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:58 am

Makes perfect sense. He is Mikkos Cassadine's offspring.  We don't know anything of his mother or his

upbringing.  All we know is that Helz Bells was terrified of him and our sociopath spectacular did not

flinch very easily.

I think he is also going to turn out to have Helz and Nik stashed away on CI somewhere now that he

has unfettered access to the finances to fuel his nefarious desires.

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Not even the WSB can get and keep hold of E-Val Giggle Wonder what he did with Claudette?

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:47 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Not even the WSB can get and keep hold of E-Val Giggle Wonder what he did with Claudette?
Suspect  he's slick and slippery, just like Heather...
so does this mean now Nathan and Maxie will go searching for her?  (please no)  Rolling Eyes

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:35 am

FLPeaches wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:Not even the WSB can get and keep hold of E-Val Giggle Wonder what he did with Claudette?
Suspect  he's slick and slippery, just like Heather...
so does this mean now Nathan and Maxie will go searching for her?  (please no)  Rolling Eyes

Oh Lord I hope not, not even slightly interested in the search for Claudette.... No

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:03 pm

I think that Valentin is just as much a psychopath as dear old dad Mikkos.

This is why I believe that he has Nik and Helz somewhere captive.

He stated that his beef was with the Cassadines and not the Spencers or others.

He would not have a Cassadine audience to watch his reign of terror if he killed Helz and Nik both.

Mikkos wanted the world to watch as he froze PC back in the 1980's.  Valentin so far is just as

warped and evil wicked as his sperm donor.

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:06 am

gh5fan wrote:I think that Valentin is just as much a psychopath as dear old dad Mikkos.

This is why I believe that he has Nik and Helz somewhere captive.

He stated that his beef was with the Cassadines and not the Spencers or others.

He would not have a Cassadine audience to watch his reign of terror if he killed Helz and Nik both.

Mikkos wanted the world to watch as he froze PC back in the 1980's.  Valentin so far is just as

warped and evil wicked as his sperm donor.

I would love it if Helz and Nik were alive, CT is one great actress but I guess they would have to recast Nik as we all know TC is not coming back to GH Crying or Very sad 
and I agree E-Val is one wicked dude.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggiebh on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:06 pm

moon0627 wrote:Sounds good but how was it determined that Griffin is Charlottes Father and how does that play into Valentines story ?
It was just assumed that Griffin is the father since it was proved that Nathan is not.  no test was done to prove that Griffin is the father.

Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Thanks Maggie.  I wonder from the previews if Nina gets together with Griffin and takes Charlotte as her daughter and then has to fight Lulu for her later ... so many ways this story can go ...

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:03 pm

There was a little girl that was cast to be Athena Cassadine a month or so ago. Was that Charlotte?

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:57 pm

I'm guessing that storyline was probably dropped..... Confused

Is this the daughter of Lulu Spencer (Emme Rylan) and Stavros Cassadine (Robert Kelker-Kelly)?

Jake will share with Franco (Roger Howarth) that he spent time with a lady and her daughter on Cassadine Island.
Is that lady a broker that Helena hired to give birth to her grandchild? Does Lulu have a daughter she doesn’t know about?

Athena Cassadine will debut the week of July 25.

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:18 pm

You know what.......I don't think I'm even interested in anything E-Val anymore......come on he gets a get out of jail free card......I think the only thing I may like  seeing is him going after Ava as she is the only witness to Niks murder......... Shock

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:26 pm

MPchimesin wrote:You know what.......I don't think I'm even interested in anything E-Val anymore......come on he gets a get out of jail free card......I think the only thing I may like  seeing is him going after Ava as she is the only witness to Niks murder......... Shock
* you might want to read the spoiler I just posted on the Charlotte thread...  Thinking

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum