Jax Raped?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jax Raped?

Post by believeinme246 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:13 pm

On the other board, people are talking about Jax having been raped by a woman. What happened? I must not have been watching in those days.

Last edited by believeinme246 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Jax Raped?

Post by wizkids32 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:37 pm

I don't think so at all that isn't Jasper Jax at all sorry

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm

They didn't say that he raped someone. They're saying that he was raped by someone.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by tweens on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:40 pm

I think they may be talking about Jax being kidnapped by Jerry's ex-girlfriend, Irina. Here's a refresher.
What Jerry didn't realize is that an old flame of his, Irina, had returned from the dead and kidnapped Jax. She wanted to use Jax to punish Jerry for betraying her.
Years earlier, Irina and Jerry had been were working together when Jerry was captured. Irina was as well, and she was brought into his cell. He was given a choice: He dies or Irina dies. Jerry chose to live, and Irina was murdered before his eyes.
Or so Jerry thought. It turns out that Irina was also given a choice and she opted to work with her captors and stage the "execution".
Irina couldn't believe that Jerry, who claimed to love her, had chosen to let her die, and she wanted Jerry to suffer. Her plan was to kill his brother before Jerry's eyes. While she waited for her plan to come to fruition, Irina amused herself by forcing Jax to have sex with her.
Jerry had spent years regretting what had happened in that cell. He had loved Irina deeply, and that event turned him into James Craig, a man who loved no one and nothing.
When he learned that Irina had Jax, his love for her died. Rescuing Jax became his only focus. When the opportunity presented itself, Jerry killed Irina in cold blood, put her in a body bag and dumped her remains in the middle of the ocean.

tweens

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:11 am

Thanks, Tweens. I didn't know that storyline at all. It's a bit twisted!

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggiebh on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:07 pm

I'm sorry, please forgive me for being naive, but how exactly does a woman rape a man???

Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum