The Black Glove and the Pill Bottle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Glove and the Pill Bottle

Post by GH Senior on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:32 pm

I'm glad the writer's are moving this story line along and not dragging it out!  IMO, the black glove hand reaching in the trash can belongs to Curtis, and it's a case of being in the right place at the right time. OR, could he be following Ava, although I don't see how he'd be able to think she's involved.  I liked today's ending.

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Glove and the Pill Bottle

Post by wizkids32 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:35 pm

I hope so maybe it is Valentin since he did take Maxie since he wants Charlotte

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:46 pm

Might be Julian, or one of his hoods. Ava won't be caught.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlysThe1 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:02 pm

My first thought was that it had to be Curtis. But when I first saw Ava opening the the trash lid, looking around all sneaky, I thought Nelle might've been following her to see if Ava was up to something. But, when I saw the gloved hand, I remembered Nelle couldn't cuz she's the baby sitter right now! Lol. 

So, I agree that it had to be Curtis. I also agree that it was just his being in the right place, at right time. Besides---the way Ava was looking all around, like the cat who just ate the canary, I'd have checked out what she had thrown away too, if I'd seen her! She should've opened up the pill bottle, dumped them into the harbor, then threw the empty bottle into the harbor, with all her might! But then, she'd never be caught! So, I'm glad she doesn't think like I do!

CarlysThe1
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:42 pm

I think I remember Ava calling Scotty and maybe he picked up the pills for her so she doesn't wind up in jail for switching his meds of his bipolar disorder so she could push him away from Kiki since she didn't want him around her anymore so she is responsible for his drinking and his fall

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Curtis had on black leather gloves today, but they were short, showing his wrists. I thought the gloves that picked up the pill bottles were longer and covered the wrist. But I could be wrong. ???

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:04 pm

I could be wrong, but to me, they sort of looked like woman's gloves.
babysitting or not, I'm still thinking somehow it's stalker Nelle...

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Maybe Curtis wearing those gloves was just a way to confuse us as to who really got the pills.  I agree that Nelle could be a possibility. That girl has the ability to appear out of thin air everywhere I don't want to see her...  Confused

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:53 am

My hopes are that this is Anna and the beginning of her official WSB investigation

to bring some justice to those Jeromes!!!

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:19 pm

OK  Now we know. But why not tell Sonny? If he's going to exit anyway,why not let him take the b***h with him.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Interesting that it is Curtis why did he take the pills and is he going to blackmail Ava that would be great

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:13 pm

wow, who would have thought (not me) Lucy of all people and not Curtis!!!  But here we go again, Ava skirts the blame.  Come on now, will she ever pay for "Anything"?
Carly sounds like she was getting closer to figuring something was wrong with the medications, but then Sonny blows it off.  why wouldn't Lucy go to Sonny and CArly and give up Ava!  i want to say her pay. Darn

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:38 am

I didn't understand why Lucy turned into the one of many who just use knowledge to their advantage. I cheered her on and was then so disappointed in her. How can our soap be exciting when we know that nothing bad will happen to the bad people and only good people are punished for things they didn't do or did in self defense.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:24 pm

believeinme246 wrote:I didn't understand why Lucy turned into the one of many who just use knowledge to their advantage. I cheered her on and was then so disappointed in her. How can our soap be exciting when we know that nothing bad will happen to the bad people and only good people are punished for things they didn't do or did in self defense.
Because that's the reality of the world we live in now. Art imitating life. Crying or Very sad

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:01 am

believeinme246 wrote:I didn't understand why Lucy turned into the one of many who just use knowledge to their advantage. I cheered her on and was then so disappointed in her. How can our soap be exciting when we know that nothing bad will happen to the bad people and only good people are punished for things they didn't do or did in self defense.
Indeed   I was disappointed in Lucy's decision as well. 
for some reason, it seemed so out of character for her, and I felt like she let us all down.  Crying or Very sad

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:47 am

FLPeaches wrote:
Indeed   I was disappointed in Lucy's decision as well. 
for some reason, it seemed so out of character for her, and I felt like she let us all down.  Crying or Very sad

Same here......but Lucy just thinks that Ava & Morgan got back together again, maybe she doesn't think it such a big deal to tell.  I don't know why I feel this way but when Lucy said if she saw what Ava did maybe someone else did as well makes me think that perhaps she didn't take the pills someone else did..... Confused and I said this before I don't get why Paul doesn't turn over the flash drive of Ava's confession, what good is it to him now?

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Nelle saw Ava in Morgan's room....and said nothing. I'm tired of Ava getting away with all her crimes.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:56 am

431902j wrote:Nelle saw Ava in Morgan's room....and said nothing. I'm tired of Ava getting away with all her crimes.

So did Sonny but I guess with all his grief he's not thinking straight......I hope eventually he puts two and two together, I'm with you sick of Ava getting away with all her crimes.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:02 am

MPchimesin wrote:
431902j wrote:Nelle saw Ava in Morgan's room....and said nothing. I'm tired of Ava getting away with all her crimes.

So did Sonny but I guess with all his grief he's not thinking straight......I hope eventually he puts two and two together, I'm with you sick of Ava getting away with all her crimes.
 and now I'm wondering if Scotty's plan will work -- or maybe backfire?  Confused

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:19 am

The last thing I want is for Scotty to get his hands on those pills, it time for Ava to pay.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:43 pm

MPchimesin wrote:The last thing I want is for Scotty to get his hands on those pills, it time for Ava to pay.
all through the years, no matter what, I've always had such a soft spot for Scotty.
but today,   Take a bow  yay Lucy!

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum