Does anyone remember

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anyone remember

Post by gh5fan on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:18 am

the conversation on the docks when Britt was leaving town? (I think that was the time frame).

Helena was there and so was Dr. O and these two were speaking of past events that were

never on camera concerning Nathan's parentage.  It was assumed that Victor Cassadine was

Nathan's father.  I wrote the following on another post and wanted some of your thoughts

on the theory: 

Back when Helena was speaking with  Dr. O about the possibility of Victor being Nathan's father, and

O was shaking in her boots with fear of Helz; I got the strange feeling that Mikkos Cassadine

might be Nathan's actual father.  That was a previous writing team.

This was one of the only times that Dr. O seemed visibly afraid of something. 

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone remember

Post by 431902j on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:45 am

Maybe that episode is on You Tube. I don't know how to find stuff, but others do.

Now that Helena and Nikolas are dead, the only surviving Cassadine would be Valentin. And whatever
offspring of his, besides Spencer. For Laura to mention selling Wyndemere right now brings attention back to the Cassadine family.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone remember

Post by ldeichmill on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:12 pm

gh5fan wrote:the conversation on the docks when Britt was leaving town? (I think that was the time frame).

Helena was there and so was Dr. O and these two were speaking of past events that were

never on camera concerning Nathan's parentage.  It was assumed that Victor Cassadine was

Nathan's father.  I wrote the following on another post and wanted some of your thoughts

on the theory: 

Back when Helena was speaking with  Dr. O about the possibility of Victor being Nathan's father, and

O was shaking in her boots with fear of Helz; I got the strange feeling that Mikkos Cassadine

might be Nathan's actual father.  That was a previous writing team.

This was one of the only times that Dr. O seemed visibly afraid of something. 

I thought that too.  Dr O was "shaking in her boots".  Like she was not safe around Helena.
And IF Liesl had slept with Mikkos and had a son with him,,,then no way Helena knew about the affair.  
If she had, Obrect wouldn't be alive today.

But I don't think tptb will go that way tho', with Mikkos as Nathan's father. I do think he will end up as a Cassadine, 
but I don't think tptb have decided WTD is. (like Paul as the serial killer)   lol

Valentin?    Stavros?    Stefan?

ldeichmill
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum