Rumors, possible Spoilers - car bomb

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rumors, possible Spoilers - car bomb

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:41 pm

Thinking  I read a few rumors/spoilers on another board:

The bomb's goal was to get SONNY CORINTHOS in jail. Where he could be tortured as his family was taken out one by one.  Suspect  Nelle is in that house and close to Carly and the kids for a reason.

Julian is collateral damage. It was about Sonny. Who do you think the police would go after first? With Sonny in jail, that leaves his family vulnerable.

Nelle works
for Valentin. She set the bomb. Not Sonny.
Nelle is related to Valentin.

Carson will get the drama.. but the safety net to fix them someday.

JaSam are going to take an active part in finding out who bombed Julian's car.

To clear Sonny's name. He did not do it.

Popcorn

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumors, possible Spoilers - car bomb

Post by GH Senior on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:09 am

i sure hope you're right! but after today Carly is giving Sonny the boot by leaving him and it's not fair! another GH break-up, no couple ever, ever, lasts on GH!  sorry to see Morgan go, it should have been nasty Ava and Julian but TPTB have to keep their prize gal on. And another thing, she never, ever pays for the nasty stuff she's pulled, she has finally succeeded and can take the "Responsibility" for killing both people who Sonny loved!!!  can not stand watching her any longer!  she got away with it with Paul, he didn't turn that tape over, and besides she was responsible for having Sonny shoot AJ, she goaded him so badly, that he did it!  Then she kills Connie in cold blood! And keeps getting in the way of her daughter's relationship with Morgan to the point of doping up his meds, or switching and mixing, whatever the heck she did on 2 occasions, and finally caused his death!!!!! now everybody in PC is blaming themselves - but - nobody is blaming her!  the actual cause....

and i don't even want to get started on Nelle, i was totally against her from the beginning, and said it many times, she was no good!  and see, I was right! another one not to like, they bring her in and let Sabrina go.  keep the nasty one, the liar, schemer, whatever, and get rid of the sweet, caring, and lovely one!  these people don't know how to hold on to the good ones, they let them jump ship, or give them the boot!  losing much interest in this show.

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:10 am

absolutely. Ava really needs to be held accountable for all of her crimes, and I truly don't trust Nelle..
the storyline can go in so many different directions, I just don't know what to believe at this point,,,  
Confused

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:03 am

I want them to figure out who planeted the bomb sooner than later, I don't want to see Sonny in prison.  Then Carly, Michael and everyone else has to beg for Sonny's forgivness.....blah blah blah Beating a dead horse Time to see Ava pay for her crimes imo, and she also needs to loose any connection to both of her daughters.

Nelle is certainly up to no good, just don't know who she's working for.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:42 pm

today got me wondering how long until Jules accidentally spills the beans to Scotty that he set this whole thing in motion  Suspect
I can't stand his arrogant smugness.

and grrrrrr.... Mad!
Nelle needs to stay the hell away from Sonny...

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:42 pm

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:58 am

I have to wonder if this is the time Jason gets back in the mob to protect Sonny, Carly and his family including Alexis (Sam's Mother)?

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohpatio on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:28 pm

My theory on the car bomb.   Julian was riding in the car for a long time.  I think when the driver left, some one got in the car at the same time Morgan got in.   Unknown person was going to set the bomb, on a timer and couldn't get out of the car.  Morgan was standing outside of the car when it went off.   IMO, Morgan got blown into the woods.  Knocked out and left when he came too.  ))shrug((.   I can hope.

Ohpatio
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:39 pm

Ohpatio wrote:My theory on the car bomb.   Julian was riding in the car for a long time.  I think when the driver left, some one got in the car at the same time Morgan got in.   Unknown person was going to set the bomb, on a timer and couldn't get out of the car.  Morgan was standing outside of the car when it went off.   IMO, Morgan got blown into the woods.  Knocked out and left when he came too.  ))shrug((.   I can hope.
  High five  I think this would be good. Thumbs up!

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:04 pm

I like the theory of Nelle being a hitman hired by Julian to take down Sonny and as said above, is separating him from his family one by one to get closer to him and to get him to trust her. It would be a twist on the order of Sally.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:52 am

believeinme246 wrote:I like the theory of Nelle being a hitman hired by Julian to take down Sonny and as said above, is separating him from his family one by one to get closer to him and to get him to trust her. It would be a twist on the order of Sally.

If in fact that is the case I sure hope they don't get to close, if you know what I mean!!!

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:23 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
believeinme246 wrote:I like the theory of Nelle being a hitman hired by Julian to take down Sonny and as said above, is separating him from his family one by one to get closer to him and to get him to trust her. It would be a twist on the order of Sally.

If in fact that is the case I sure hope they don't get to close, if you know what I mean!!!
Yeah, I'm still not over the Sonny/Emily thing    Yukky Poo

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:47 pm

I truly hope that Nelle isn't going to turn out to be evil.  It would do Carly a world of good to find

our she has a daughter who was sent away by Edward Q.  Bobby and Carly are close now after

Carly was given up for adoption and raised by people other than her birth parents.

NO, NO, NO I do not want to see a repeat of the Tony/Carly disaster.

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:37 pm

MPchimesin wrote:I want them to figure out who planeted the bomb sooner than later, I don't want to see Sonny in prison.  Then Carly, Michael and everyone else has to beg for Sonny's forgivness.....blah blah blah Beating a dead horse Time to see Ava pay for her crimes imo, and she also needs to loose any connection to both of her daughters.

Nelle is certainly up to no good, just don't know who she's working for.
ditto, MP! Carly is so quick to believe, accuse, and point the finger at Sonny!  I really believe he was NOT responsible for the bomb, and I'm not sure at this point who is. A guess of mine, it could be Nelle, she was there too with Morgan and left before him, while Ava and Julian were still in the bar. It could have been Nelle, to frame Sonny, as I believe this is what's behind this whole thing! Morgan was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and his actions - I still BLame AVA-the true cause for his death!  Nelle is connected to someone, and I don't think it's Carly. Right now I'm annoyed with Carly, and she's my fav, along with Sam, but I don't feel she is right or thinking straight right now!  she has no proof that Sonny planted that bomb!  She keeps saying "Sonny killed my son!"  No, I don't believe he did!  yeah, it sounded like he called a hit, and on the phone, called it off! He was convicted by all the pleas of Carly and thru the talk he had with Griffin!  So why is Carly insisting it's Sonny? 
 A question mark I have about now is, was Julian's driver lured away and left the keys by accident?  Or, was he part of it?  The only thing we know for sure is, it wasn't intended for Morgan!!!  
They better start an investigation, and soon!  Ava is truly a witch and evil as they come! She needs to pay and NOW!  Nelle, needs to go back to the hole, she crawled out of and take the liar Claudette, along with her!  Boy, most of these plots are so predictable. But most of the S L's I'm not caring about, nor the actors portraying them.....

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:51 pm

believeinme246 wrote:With Sonny in jail, Alexis is in trouble too.

As for Nelle and Sonny:

http://cakepicturegallery.com/v/halloween-cake-pictures/Halloween+pumpkin+cake+throwing+up+seeds.JPG.html
I went to this site, but I'm curious, what does it have to do with Nelle and Sonny?  all I see is pics of cakes? 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:30 pm

GH Senior wrote:

As for Nelle and Sonny:

http://cakepicturegallery.com/v/halloween-cake-pictures/Halloween+pumpkin+cake+throwing+up+seeds.JPG.html
I went to this site, but I'm curious, what does it have to do with Nelle and Sonny?  all I see is pics of cakes? 
The pumpkin is throwing up. I feel like that too with Carly gone and Nelle roaming Sonny's house.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:46 pm

431902j wrote:
GH Senior wrote:

As for Nelle and Sonny:

The pumpkin is throwing up. I feel like that too with Carly gone and Nelle roaming Sonny's house.
OK, the light bulb just went off!  but i can't 'laugh' at this one!!  if they dare to go there, i'll throw up too. and seeing as how i can't stand Nelle, nor do i think she's anything to look at, i really can't conceive of the writer's even contemplating that this is believable!!!
i don't care what shape Sonny's in, he better draw the line on that one, or else I'm really not going to watch any of his scenes anymore. I think MB is a fine actor, always supported his character, mob boss or not, but if he takes on this part, I'll rethink following many of the S L's on GH! Nelle gives you the creeps, she's always lurking, and i don't believe one word that comes out of her mouth!   Mad!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:45 am

The original Sonny would have drugged her and coaxed her into stripping at one of his clubs. We're supposed to be seeing a kinder gentler Sonny now. Soily was one of the biggest mistakes on this show. Many of us still have violent heaving reactions from the memory. I really hope they do not go there with Nell.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum