Did Sonny Do It?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did Sonny Do It?

Post by believeinme246 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:15 am

My current theory is that Joe, Carlos's brother, planted the bomb. I don't think that Sonny did it.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Sonny Do It?

Post by Mia on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:22 am

I wondered if Sonny did it all along. The way he talked with Carly before the incident, he seemed like he had decided to let it go.

I sure hope he didn't call for the hit. He will never be able to move past it if he caused the death of Morgan.

Wasn't it strange how the camera peeked through the window when Sonny was telling Carly about Morgan?  It seemed like someone was watching? Question

Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:36 am

After Sonny's chat with Griffin (and God) in the chapel, Sonny called an associate and cancelled

the hit.  it came too little too late as it was already set in motion.

I am sensing regrets all around the canvas with all who had anything to do with Morgan.

It remains to be seen if the remains found near the bomb site will turn out to be Morgan's

or if he lost a limb, but is still alive somewhere to be recast with a new face and missing body part.

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:58 am

I copied and pasted this from the "end of Morgan thread"

FLPeaches wrote:the end of Morgan will probably bring about the end of Sonny and Carly, too.
this upsets me, because no matter what, I really do love them together..♥

but how can their marriage ever survive? how can Sonny ever come back from killing his own son? and how can there ever be 'forgiveness' ?

he will most likely lose everything and everybody -- except (maybe) Jason....

ramifications galore, all bad.
we all knew Morgan was leaving, but did it really have to be handled this way?

Ok sooooo.....here's my thinking, of course Sonny will  initially be blamed for Morgan's death.  BUT we have to remember Jules has many enemies, Joe....Carlos brother looking for revenge.   Griffin perhaps not the religious person he claims to be, Anna looking to revenge Duke....JMO is that we will find out that Sonny did call the hit off in time, but WHO ENDS  getting the blame for Morgan's death. I hate the thought of Carly & Sonny fighting all over this yet again, we know it's coming, can you nip it in the bud before we all get bored with it.

MPchimesinPower User

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:19 am

gh5fan wrote:After Sonny's chat with Griffin (and God) in the chapel, Sonny called an associate and cancelled

the hit.  it came too little too late as it was already set in motion.

I am sensing regrets all around the canvas with all who had anything to do with Morgan.

It remains to be seen if the remains found near the bomb site will turn out to be Morgan's

or if he lost a limb, but is still alive somewhere to be recast with a new face and missing body part.
Did we see Sonny call his associate?  If so, I must have missed it. I really hope that is true.

I feel like this is going to be bad for Sonny. Even if he didn't cause the explosion, he will still be blamed by the Police & by Carly (I believe she will blame him, anyway). It will destroy CarSon for sure. Sad

I thought MB did some great acting while he was searching for Morgan at the site of the accident. You could see the pain in his eyes. This is going to be so bad.  Dante is going to go off on Sonny.

I thought (MW) Ava's reaction to Morgan's fate was heart breaking (I know, Ava doesn't have a heart  Crying or Very sad ). But Ava did love Morgan & her actions caused his "death". That is very hard for her to accept.

Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:25 pm

I cried along with Ava.  I know most people hate her but i always think of her like the mobster gal in the movie Gloria and she did have feelings for Morgan as the flashbacks showed.  But she's obviously partly to blame since she switched out his drugs and she is going to pay dearly when Kiki finds out , not to mention Sonny. 

Whether or not Sonny setup the car bomb, I wont be sorry to see Carly and Sonny break up since i never understood why they got back together in the first place.

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:55 pm

I've always loved Sonny,, and I'm still wishing that somehow he's not responsible....
this is so awful for so many people, and I don't see things getting better anytime soon,

crying.

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Ava did it since she was the one who switched out Morgan's pills so he wasn't on his bipolar meds and so since he was drinking and he drove drunk she had a hand in this

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:02 pm

wizkids32 wrote:Ava did it since she was the one who switched out Morgan's pills so he wasn't on his bipolar meds and so since he was drinking and he drove drunk she had a hand in this

Ava didn't plant the bomb, but I do agree she has a hand in Morgan's death, and I could careless about her grief.....I really hope they find out she changed out his meds.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:41 pm

SB as Jason would have gone down to the car and river before Sonny did. Wouldn't have tried to prevent Sonny from going down.
When Morgan was a newborn, Jason was married to Sonny's sister, Courtney. Jason and Courtney took care of Morgan because  Carly couldn't at the time. He would have special feelings for Morgan. Not just an uninterested bystander.   Just as Jason took care of baby Michael when Carly couldn't.
Aside from being Michael's uncle, he acted as a father.
NuJason doesn't appear to remember those boys.

SB would have handled the 'hit' on Julian correctly. (I know he has been recast, but not replaced)

I know Jason doesn't work for Sonny anymore. 

I see prison in Sonny's future. And I see Julian and Ava as free as birds.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:56 am

431902j wrote:SB as Jason would have gone down to the car and river before Sonny did. Wouldn't have tried to prevent Sonny from going down.
When Morgan was a newborn, Jason was married to Sonny's sister, Courtney. Jason and Courtney took care of Morgan because  Carly couldn't at the time. He would have special feelings for Morgan. Not just an uninterested bystander.   Just as Jason took care of baby Michael when Carly couldn't.
Aside from being Michael's uncle, he acted as a father.
NuJason doesn't appear to remember those boys.

SB would have handled the 'hit' on Julian correctly. (I know he has been recast, but not replaced)

I know Jason doesn't work for Sonny anymore. 

I see prison in Sonny's future. And I see Julian and Ava as free as birds.

Then I see me not watching anymore.   I have had it with Evil Ava....  She destroyed Morgan, made him stop believing in himself, took away his hope.  SHE caused all of this.   Both Ava and Julian are psychopaths, enough already!

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:13 pm

I felt so bad for Sonny.

My heart broke for Carly. Sad

Poor Kiki. I hope she doesn't blame herself.

Damn that Ava. She really does have a heart, but I hope she pays for what she did to Morgan.

Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Mia wrote:I felt so bad for Sonny.

My heart broke for Carly.
Sad

Damn that Ava. She really does have a heart, but I hope she pays for what she did to Morgan.
okay, I'm sorry.  Crying or Very sad  I realize that he's grief-stricken, but Michael ambushing Kiki - in my opinion, that was way out of line..
and his apology seemed pretty weak compared to the attack,
I'm glad Dillon was there..

and Franco was really great with her.

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:20 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
Mia wrote:I felt so bad for Sonny.

My heart broke for Carly.
Sad

okay, I'm sorry.  Crying or Very sad  I realize that he's grief-stricken, but Michael ambushing Kiki - in my opinion, that was way out of line..
and his apology seemed pretty weak compared to the attack,
I'm glad Dillon was there..

and Franco was really great with her.

I totally agree and poor Dillon, I know Kiki is grieving but she really treated him badly.......I so want Kiki to find out Ava changed out his pills and rids herself of her mother forever!

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by tweens on Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Oh, those Jeromes...it must be a family trait with them. I think both are capable of love. Ava did love Morgan and Jules does love Alexis, in their own way. Problem is, if these loved ones get in the way of what they want, if they feel threatened or double-crossed, love be damned...these siblings will turn on you in a hot minute... or turn on one another.  I remember Julian lying on the floor of the art gallery with Ava standing over him, gun pointed to his head...she probably would have killed him if someone hadn't have walked in (was it Luke?) But I gotta say, MW gave an outstanding performance the other day. I could feel her remorse over what she did to Morgan, but sorry, too little too late, Miss Ava. You do need to pay for your crimes...as does your big bro.

tweens

Back to top Go down

Post by ldeichmill on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:42 pm

I think Sonny got the hit called off, just in the nick of time.  And ultimately will be found not responsible.  But in the mean time, he's the main suspect.  He even believes he's guilty, so he's at rock bottom.

idk? who did it,,, but like many others have said, Sonny has many enemies.
And Morgan was collateral damage.

I've been thinking Paul has motive to take Julian out.  He could justify another killing,,, and in his sick mind,,, it would be restitution to the citizen's of PC for letting Julian go free.

Nelle.  We don't know what this girl is truly capable of,,,and it sure seems like she's got it out for Carly.  But would she go to such extreme calculated measures to just to ruin Carly's marriage?   idk?

Would Julian blow up his own car. idk?  He knew Sonny would be the prime suspect.  Maybe Julian schemed this set up for Sonny to take the fall.  He could have put a timer on the bomb,,, set it to blow,,, when Julian was not in the car.  But manic Morgan got in the way.

remains to be seen how this all plays out... and I'm sure Jelly will be dragging this out for a while. hopefully not beyond Nov sweeps.

ldeichmill
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Carly (Laura) is giving an award deserving performance. She and Alexis (Nancy) are believable with their emotions. My reason for watching these days. 
Besides Roger (just can't call him Franco Baldwin), who I luv. He is so sweet to KiKi. And I think he adequately explained his position on parenthood to Nina today.
Wish she wasn't so obsessed. (Maybe Valentin was able to restore her ability to conceive )(Has it been too long?)
We have the best talent on tv with the G H actors.  (I may have mentioned that once or twice or a million times.)
Sonny (Maurice) is going to give us another award deserving performance watching him self destruct over Morgan's death.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:39 am

I'm not thinking Sonny is responsible but he will be blamed! sorry to see Morgan go, it should have been nasty, psyco Ava, with Julian and Nelle, in toe! She doesn't pay for anything, and has finally succeeded in being responsible for the death of not 1 but 2 of Sonny's loves! what a creep, such a disaster, and you say you feel her remorse!  what remorse, she's responsible 100%.  everybody in PC is blaming themselves and nobody is blaming the 1 person who set this all in motion! The Pills, the bull she fed Morgan and Dillon, and anyone who'd listen, to break up her daughter's relationship! She's the actual cause, Morgan was doing fine! 
and then there's Nelle, with more poison, I said it from the get go, many times, she is no good, and it's coming out!  not the sweet, poor me kid with no background to speak of, parents didn't love me, boo hoo.  she's evil, and her and Ava should go packing.....  i'm losing interest in GH because of the choices that the brains of this show in letting the good characters slip thru their fingers, and pumping up their pets, and bringing in newbies, that are not needed, in this over populated cast!  
Just to tie up S L's, they bring in these people, who always turn out to be evil. 
I'm still miffed they got rid of Connie, let SB go, and Sabrina!  
I'm glad i have a fast forward button and DVR so I can watch, or skip over the ones i can't stand, until I just don't want to watch it anymore.

and i don't even want to get started on (wanted to say) Claudette!  she's a liar, first class! Maxie is so right, she's not Nathan's daughter.  she has to be a Cassadine and Claudette is saying it's Nathan's, so he will protect her!  Said she was no good from the beginning too!  

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:54 am

ldeichmill wrote:I think Sonny got the hit called off, just in the nick of time.  And ultimately will be found not responsible.  But in the mean time, he's the main suspect.  He even believes he's guilty, so he's at rock bottom.

idk? who did it,,, but like many others have said, Sonny has many enemies.
And Morgan was collateral damage.

I've been thinking Paul has motive to take Julian out.  He could justify another killing,,, and in his sick mind,,, it would be restitution to the citizen's of PC for letting Julian go free.

Nelle.  We don't know what this girl is truly capable of,,,and it sure seems like she's got it out for Carly.  But would she go to such extreme calculated measures to just to ruin Carly's marriage?   idk?

Would Julian blow up his own car. idk?  He knew Sonny would be the prime suspect.  Maybe Julian schemed this set up for Sonny to take the fall.  He could have put a timer on the bomb,,, set it to blow,,, when Julian was not in the car.
But manic Morgan got in the way

remains to be seen how this all plays out... and I'm sure Jelly will be dragging this out for a while. hopefully not beyond Nov sweeps.
  Thumbs up!  your ideas all seem very possible .... Indeed

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:26 am

Let's not stop watching OUR show. 

We could just change sides. Applaud the evil characters and dismiss as useless our old favorites.

"If you can't beat em, join em"    That would confuse the heck out of the writers, producers, etc. 

The actors, especially the evil characters, are also talented and doing a great job. It is to their credit that their characters are so memorable as to be so hated and despised. Bet they have fun at work each day.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:36 am

High five  no matter what, I'll never stop watching...
the way I figure is, if we made it through Casey the Alien and Levi,
we can probably make it through just about anything.. Cancan dance

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:06 pm

I'm just so, so sad for Sonny...

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

No Tears for Ava

Post by Freda3000 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:18 pm

I don't cry for Ava, I want her crushed, dead, in jail, all and not necessarily in that order.  She is evil.  She cried over Morgan's death...SHE CAUSED IT!!!  She has no soul, no conscience.  She does what she wants for HER, without any concern for the needs or desires of others, not the consequences.  Hmmm, reminds me of Paul, now that I think of it.  and of course, her dear brother Julian.

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:33 pm

Freda3000 wrote:I don't cry for Ava, I want her crushed, dead, in jail, all and not necessarily in that order.  She is evil.  She cried over Morgan's death...SHE CAUSED IT!!!  She has no soul, no conscience.  She does what she wants for HER, without any concern for the needs or desires of others, not the consequences.  Hmmm, reminds me of Paul, now that I think of it.  and of course, her dear brother Julian.

Indeed I'm with you!!! I'm hoping that whomever picked the pills out of the trash can nails her!

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

no tears for Ava

Post by GH Senior on Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Freda3000 wrote:I don't cry for Ava, I want her crushed, dead, in jail, all and not necessarily in that order.  She is evil.  She cried over Morgan's death...SHE CAUSED IT!!!  She has no soul, no conscience.  She does what she wants for HER, without any concern for the needs or desires of others, not the consequences.  Hmmm, reminds me of Paul, now that I think of it.  and of course, her dear brother Julian.
my sentiments exactly Freda.  I truly dislike Ava, and maybe I'm the only one, and I did from the beginning.  I couldn't stand that they brought her on to get rid of Connie, that actress was so great, she was such a good actress and one of my favs, along with SAm and Carly.  I said from the beginning SHE IS THE CAUSE of Morgan's death, and quoting from Carly's interview with Michael Fairman - "Ava switched Morgan's bipolar meds for placebos. This action led to the downfall of Morgan, and set up this horrific chain of events. None of these things that led up to his death would have happened if his medications had been working."   TRUE, TRUE, TRUE!

He also called Laura W. an actor's actor, and one-of-a-kind performer.   To that I also agree.  She's a star no matter what role she's portraying.  And I still (and always) will like and watch Sam, who has grown and evolved, from the girl who came on as a con artist, and is also now my favorite!

although many feel Sonny never pays - I feel Ava is the one who gets away with murder!  Nor does she have any soul.  Evil to the core 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum