The end of Morgan ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The end of Morgan ?

Post by moon0627 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:26 pm

We know the actor Brian Craig is leaving the show so i wonder if the bomb in the car meant to blow up Julian kills Morgan ? Or maybe they plan to wrap him in bandages till they get a new actor to play the character.  Will this turn of events change Sonny's mind about the faith he placed in GOD ?  Will Carly blame Sonny since his plan to kill Julian backfired ? Ava was already feeling guilty watching Morgan drink himself into a stupor so now when he ends up getting blown up will she admit her fault or let it eat her up inside?  Of course Kiki will go into guilty mode again since she has already given into her true feelings for Dillon but will she stick by his hospital bed or move on ?

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Lots to Chew on

Post by Freda3000 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:09 pm

You bring up a lot of possibilities...   I suppose most important  re future of Morgan...  has the role been recast?   I will be very upset if it has not, I don't want the death of a good (yes, and troubled) kid to die while so many evil people (Julian, Ava, Paul) are still around.   If they can recast Carly at least 3 times why not Morgan?!?

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

a new Morgan

Post by Tarnobrzeg on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Please don't kill him.It is a good story line.

Tarnobrzeg

Back to top Go down

Re: The end of Morgan ?

Post by 431902j on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:04 pm

What's up with that Nelle girl? Is she after Michael? She was sharing with Morgan about her (phony?) life story and then acted all offended when he kissed her.
Wish I could like her. But I don't.

Glad KiKi mentioned her relationship with Michael when she was confiding in Dillon. Somehow that gets
forgotten. And she and Morgan lived together in that boathouse when they were married, but she dumped him for Michael.

Doesn't look good for Morgan.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:47 pm

I always forget about Kiki and Michael - thats when Kiki and her mother Ava were first introduced and tried to weasle their way into the Quartermaine family.  Its also when Franco mysteriously came back in the form of Roger Howarth.  Even back then Morgan was troubled with issues of money and gambling.  Michael has been in several relationships since then but nothing ever sticks.  Maybe Nelle will be the one that does, except we know there is something she is hiding which cant bode well for the Corinthos family

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:01 am

431902j wrote:What's up with that Nelle girl? Is she after Michael? She was sharing with Morgan about her (phony?) life story and then acted all offended when he kissed her.
Wish I could like her. But I don't.

My gut still tells me that she is going to turn out to be Michael's fraternal twin sister.

The Morgan kiss looked like it gave her that "oooo I just kissed my brother" feeling.

I would like Momma Carly to discover an unknown offspring and let Sonny deal like

she did with so many of his baby momma's kids.

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:33 pm

Yes I believe it is the end of Morgan since he blew up sorry and Carly isn't going to be happy with Sonny at all this was supposed to be for Julian and not Morgan since he stole the car he blew up

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:43 pm

wizkids32 wrote:Yes I believe it is the end of Morgan since he blew up sorry and Carly isn't going to be happy with Sonny at all this was supposed to be for Julian and not Morgan since he stole the car he blew up

Sonny & Carly are going to go to blows after this.  It won't matter that Sonny called off the hit because it was to late.  I wonder if they will ever find out that Ava changed out his meds.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:12 pm

I feel like an awful person that I feel almost nothing for this storyline. I think that Bryan knocked it out of the park with his performance as the young bipolar man and was so upset that his meds weren't working, but everyone seems to be murdered on GH except the mob families. It just seems like the way it just is when a mobster's family is hit. I cannot feel as moved for Sonny and Carly as I should because neither chose to give their children the life that they deserved. Neither set the example for the type of life that their children should lead.

The only people who I feel bad for are Michael, who lost a girlfriend and now lost a brother, and Kiki who loved Morgan, even if she wasn't in love with him.

It bothers me that I feel this way, but I find no enjoyment of mob storylines. I was much more moved when kind Sabrina was murdered in cold blood while trying to save someone's life.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:57 am

For me, this storyline is going to be more about Sonny. This is going to hit him hard. Not sure yet if his hit of Julian was called off, but it certainly looks like it is his own fault that his Son is presumed dead (hopefully the body is missing, in true Soap style, to return at a later date with new actor).

This is going to have a direct effect on Sonny & Carly and their relationship. Also Kiki is going to take it hard. She has been through so much also. She may not have been in love with him , but she certainly loves him. She is going to blame herself when she finds out Morgan knew about her &  Dillon, even though he was mistaken about who he saw in the boathouse.

Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:04 am

Sometimes TPTB 'kill' off a character during contract negotiations. Ironic that both Nik and Morgan were killed off right after receiving Emmys. If there are rumors of replacements as well, either the actors or TPTB back down. 

If G H was still up and running, they could bring Morgan back from the dead with just a band aid. But, sadly, G H will become condos for the people who live at the Metro Court now.   Hopefully there will be a waterfront clinic financed by ELQ and a few doctors and nurses to volunteer.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:06 pm

the end of Morgan will probably bring about the end of Sonny and Carly, too.
this upsets me, because no matter what, I really do love them together..♥

but how can their marriage ever survive? how can Sonny ever come back from killing his own son? and how can there ever be 'forgiveness' ?

he will most likely lose everything and everybody -- except (maybe) Jason....

ramifications galore, all bad.
we all knew Morgan was leaving, but did it really have to be handled this way?

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:12 pm

FLPeaches wrote:the end of Morgan will probably bring about the end of Sonny and Carly, too.

but how can their marriage ever survive? how can Sonny ever come back from killing his own son? and how can there ever be 'forgiveness' ?

Ok sooooo.....here's my thinking, of course Sonny will  initially be blamed for Morgan's death.  BUT we have to remember Jules has many enemies, Joe....Carlos brother looking for revenge.   Griffin perhaps not the religious person he claims to be, Anna looking to revenge Duke....JMO is that we will find out that Sonny did call the hit off in time, but WHO ENDS  getting the blame for Morgan's death. Thinking I hate the thought of Carly & Sonny fighting all over this yet again, we know it's coming, can you nip it in the bud before we all get bored with it.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:35 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:the end of Morgan will probably bring about the end of Sonny and Carly, too.

Ok sooooo.....here's my thinking, of course Sonny will  initially be blamed for Morgan's death.  BUT we have to remember Jules has many enemies, Joe....Carlos brother looking for revenge.   Griffin perhaps not the religious person he claims to be, Anna looking to revenge Duke....JMO is that we will find out that Sonny did call the hit off in time, but WHO ENDS  getting the blame for Morgan's death. Thinking I hate the thought of Carly & Sonny fighting all over this yet again, we know it's coming, can you nip it in the bud before we all get bored with it.
  I really hope that's what happens.... Thumbs up!

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggiebh on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:49 pm

No body, no death.  I just can't figure out who will have picked him up from the river to save him.  And who will the remains belong to?  Wouldn't it be great if all of this was orchestrated by Jax so he could get Morgan away from his toxic life and save him?

Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:57 am

I would love that so much. I wish you were writing the show.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum