Ava

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ava

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:21 pm

Does anyone feel the same way as I do, isn't it about time she pays for killing Connie and all the other nasty things she's up to?

How is she going to feel if Morgan hurts Kiki because of what she is doing with the pill?

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Ava

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:47 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Does anyone feel the same way as I do, isn't it about time she pays for killing Connie and all the other nasty things she's up to?

How is she going to feel if Morgan hurts Kiki because of what she is doing with the pill?
I agree wholeheartedly.  High five
...and how ironic if Morgan somehow ends up killing dear brother Julian...

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:34 pm

Nope she isn't paying for killing Connie and messing with Morgan's meds she needs to leave town along with her brother

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:45 am

Not only do I like the karma of Morgan killing Julian while on a downhill spiral, although Julian is a hottie, but I love the idea that it is Kiki who goes to jail for tampering with Morgan's meds, so that Ava can stew in her own juices. After Kiki is found guilty, Ava finally confesses to free her daughter and then she is sent away for life.

It's just a soap, not reality, and I like Kiki, but I love this as comeuppance for Ava.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:04 am

I can't believe Ava would sacrifice her freedom to save her daughter. She is too selfish. Just like Hayden's mother confessing about the diamonds to save her.
Heather is more believable, and she's insane.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:01 am

431902j wrote:I can't believe Ava would sacrifice her freedom to save her daughter. She is too selfish. Just like Hayden's mother confessing about the diamonds to save her.
Heather is more believable, and she's insane.

I have to agree 431, Ava cares about Ava and even though she loves Kiki I don't think she would trade places with her if she went to jail.  I think it would cause Ava more pain if Morgan hurt Kiki somehow (not that I'm condoning violence by any means) it's just the soapy thing.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:59 am

Morgan hurt Kiki once before in that she went to save him and was shot. Of course Ava put the blame solely on Morgan, so I think that if it happened again while off his meds, she'd still blame it on Morgan without putting two and two together. She is a loathsome character. You are right. She would not go to prison to free Kiki. She would continue to play the blame game rather than looking in the mirror.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:07 pm

believeinme246 wrote:Morgan hurt Kiki once before in that she went to save him and was shot. Of course Ava put the blame solely on Morgan, so I think that if it happened again while off his meds, she'd still blame it on Morgan without putting two and two together. She is a loathsome character. You are right. She would not go to prison to free Kiki. She would continue to play the blame game rather than looking in the mirror.

Your right........she solely blamed Morgan, well Mommy Dearest if you weren't doing the gun running in the first place no one would have been on the pier that day.

PLEASE PLEASE PAUL.........tell Jordan what you know and give her the proof!

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:50 am

Your right........she solely blamed Morgan, well Mommy Dearest if you weren't doing the gun running in the first place no one would have been on the pier that day.

PLEASE PLEASE PAUL.........tell Jordan what you know and give her the proof!

I so agree MPC!   Ava is about Ava is about Ava (repeat intentional) all the time just like the narcisisst she has always been and probably always will be.

Her "love" is even self serving.  It is not about what is best for her "loved" one, but is about what is best for Ava.

Paul is just as much a narcisisst as Ava and with the added bonus of crazy on the side.

He won't try to help Jordon with the case.....he will try to defend and justify his actions just like a crazy narcisisst.

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:36 pm

She is an idiot and she needs needs to be stopped since Ava is a loser and hurting Morgan and killed Connie

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by tweens on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:16 am

Got to give Paul credit for pleading guilty to everything he's done. Now Ava needs to follow his lead. She's just put her daughter in all kinds of danger by planting the seed in Morgan's head that Dillon and Kiki are involved. "She's just providing 'comfort' to Dillon...I'm sure there's nothing romantic going on..." Really, Ava? If anything happens to Kiki or Dillon, Morgan is not to blame...it's all on Ava.

tweens

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlysThe1 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Ava is not even close to being the type of mother who would sacrifice her freedom to save her daughter! In fact, I could even see her begging Kiki to take the blame for something she (Ava) did, telling Kiki to think of Avery, having to grow up without her mother. Luckily, they haven't gone there. 

But yes, thus far, Ava has been portrayed as someone with very little scrupples or concience. And, I would've said she has NO scrupples or concience, but for the fact that, when those attributes suit her, she sure knows how to make a display of having them, herself!

CarlysThe1
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Still don't trust Nelle, but she caught Ava in Morgan's room with the pills when she was supposed to be looking at her sleeping baby.  No mother's day card for Ava.  Hope Nelle isn't going to cover for Ava.
Just too bad no one caught her before it was too late.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:02 am

I just mentioned in the Nelle thread that I hope she is not working for Ava.  That will disgust me even more than I already am with Ava.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Whew Well at least Nelle is not working for Ava, thank you for that.  But I sure want to know who pick out the meds. from the trash can.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum