Hey folks guess what, SCD has already started.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey folks guess what, SCD has already started.

Post by bluechipdude on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:48 am

I was out at the tube and noticed some results for SCD week two. I thought they wouldn't start until around the end  of September. There appears to be some new faces with the pros and all the routines I watched went for 90 seconds and no smoke or other dancers with the routines, just show us your stuff. I only watched a few routines but one couple caught my eyes and that was Danny Mac who is an actor and his pro Oti. She is Black and is married to another pro. Danny is very trim and if I were a woman would consider him to be handsome. They had two of their routines out there and I couldn't get over how advanced they were for this early in the season.He is one of those people who thought he would give dancing a try and never told anyone about learning how to dance.The key to his success is practicing 8-10 hrs. a day and I believe, 7 days a week,wow. Anyway for those of you who like SCD, the season begun. You rock

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks guess what, SCD has already started.

Post by Lesallee on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:39 am

Come on over to the Strictly topic on Other Favourite Shows, blue. We need you, so far there's just DMD and me talking about the show. 

There are some great dances happening already and Danny and Oti are my faves!

Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum