My Theory on Charlotte...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My Theory on Charlotte...

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:29 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Well he now knows she's not Claudette, somehow I see our Maxie getting out of this one hopefully unhurt........

Claudette needs to climb under a rock and stay there.
      Indeed    and she can take Nelle with her!   High five

our little Maxie,  Thumbs up! she's a survivor...

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:18 pm

i thought from the beginning that Charlotte was Valentin's daughter, but then was glad Griffin became the Dad and not Nathan!  Yet, after the goon grabbing Maxie while asking "where's the child?"  It seems strange that Valentin wants this little girl unless he's intending to use her to insure he gets Claudette back!  The fear is real for Claudette and from what all the others say, he was the worst of the Cassadine lot, so either he wants that child because she 'is' his daughter or as a hostage for Claudette.

either way, that poor child is being put in a terrible, confusing, situation, being told this is your daddy, then no, wait a minute, he's your real daddy... Really Claudette? she's a piece of work!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:37 pm

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:08 pm

well. there it is, I've got a feeling Valentin just reeled Nina in - hook, line and sinker...
he knows exactly how to play her, the magic words:
' you'd be a great mother ' ...   Duh

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:52 pm

FLPeaches wrote:well. there it is, I've got a feeling Valentin just reeled Nina in - hook, line and sinker...
he knows exactly how to play her, the magic words:
' you'd be a great mother ' ...   Duh
i was thinking the same thing Peaches!  yup, he knew which of her buttons to push and she's falling for his praise!  she wants so much to be a mother, step mom, etc.  anything other than deal with the fact she can not have a child of her own!  i was always hoping they'd find out that Maddie took her baby and Nina had a child, alive and well, out there! i'm still open to that theory.  But Charlotte is confusing to me. IDK if she's really the embryo of Lulu and therefore making Charlotte her little girl, but I somehow believe that Helena was involved and took the embryo before the fire and either Claudette, or that gal from the Island, carried her to term!  And that confuses the issue also, because Helena couldn't stand Valentin, so how would he have gained access to the "embryo"??  this is a good story line, with many guesses to keep everyone speculating.  It also involves many of the players on canvas. 
But as i said earlier, I feel sorry for this little girl who is being tossed around like a football, and not giving her any stability at all.  Now they'll be all the scandals between Griffin's past and Valentin's, as they each try to get custody of this little girl........ 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:34 pm

... 'always hoping they'd find out that Maddie took her baby and Nina had a child, alive and well, out there!'

me too, GH Senior  Thumbs up!
and I know the chances are probably zero, but part of me is still holding out hope that after all these years, somehow, somebody will discover that Kiki really is Nina's daughter...

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:34 pm

whatever the outcome, she really brought her A-game today,
gotta love Anna!

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:59 pm

Unless Val has an evil twin, we saw him on the plane with Claudette and then she disappeared.  If Charlotte knows Val as 'Papa', how could she go along with Claudette on "Nathan...no, wait...Griffin is your daddy" ??
Writers are confusing me.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:48 pm

pulled back and forth and shuffled all around - that poor little thing. Rose

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:20 am

This story is dumb, the child knew all along that E-Val was her real father but called Nathan then Griffin Dad because her mother told her to.......I know she is young but come on.....sorry I'm very down on the show/writing these days.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:39 am

MPchimesin wrote:This story is dumb, the child knew all along that E-Val was her real father but called Nathan then Griffin Dad because her mother told her to.......I know she is young but come on.....
sorry I'm very down on the show/writing these days.
Crying or Very sad   Indeed  unfortunately, me too

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:56 pm

If this is the only way for Nina to get a child, it is a very convoluted story line. Unless there is evil Theo and good Val, we saw him on the plane with Claudette and then she disappeared. And Ava saw him kill Nikolas. And everyone on the Island saw and heard the threat to Laura
when Kevin took the bullet for her. It wasn't just 'he said, she said'... it was eyewitness testimony.
They had better make this story make sense soon, or we will just write our own story. Smile

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:57 am

431902j wrote:If this is the only way for Nina to get a child, it is a very convoluted story line. Unless there is evil Theo and good Val, we saw him on the plane with Claudette and then she disappeared. And Ava saw him kill Nikolas. And everyone on the Island saw and heard the threat to Laura
when Kevin took the bullet for her. It wasn't just 'he said, she said'... it was eyewitness testimony.

They had better make this story make sense soon, or we will just write our own story. Smile
        Popcorn    High five

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:44 am

Thanks Glad to know I'm not the only who feels this way.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum