My Theory on Charlotte...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Theory on Charlotte...

Post by Maggiebh on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Ok, I know it is a stretch, but follow me on this and see what you think:  I think that Valentine is really Charlotte's father.  For a long time I have suspected that he was Nathan's father (Dr. O saying that his father was the worst of the worst, everyone saying Valentine was the worst Cassadine, Dr. O being vague with Victor about Nathan's paternity...) There also was a convo that Dr. O and Maddy had about Claudette a while back that we were never privy to...what was THAT about?  Now we have Dr. O going from total b-mode to twittering idiot about the baby after having another off screen conversation, this time with Claudette...IDK this adds up to much more than a simple "Nathan is the father" to me.  If Valentine is the father, (and I know in real world DNA analysis this wouldn't fly) that would explain the match with Nathan and Charlotte if he is Nathan's father too.  Thoughts?

Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: My Theory on Charlotte...

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:32 pm

Interesting theory and this is a soap so anything is possible, but would Claudette know that Valentine is really Nathans father? And would Valentine have the same dna as Nathan or just similar dna?  I ask this because I'm not really up on all the dna stuff.......but your theory sure is a soapy one.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by jggoms on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:22 pm

Maggiebh wrote:Ok, I know it is a stretch, but follow me on this and see what you think:  I think that Valentine is really Charlotte's father.  For a long time I have suspected that he was Nathan's father (Dr. O saying that his father was the worst of the worst, everyone saying Valentine was the worst Cassadine, Dr. O being vague with Victor about Nathan's paternity...) There also was a convo that Dr. O and Maddy had about Claudette a while back that we were never privy to...what was THAT about?  Now we have Dr. O going from total b-mode to twittering idiot about the baby after having another off screen conversation, this time with Claudette...IDK this adds up to much more than a simple "Nathan is the father" to me.  If Valentine is the father, (and I know in real world DNA analysis this wouldn't fly) that would explain the match with Nathan and Charlotte if he is Nathan's father too.  Thoughts?

I'll play.  If we go off Actors ages vs. Characters Soras and UnSoras aging:

Dr. O at age 27 is impregnated by a 16 year old Valentin.  Nathan 32 years later has a bat-!$%$#  crazy and well preserved 59 Mom in Dr. O. and evil and a sexy 48 Papa Val.

jggoms

Back to top Go down

Post by ldeichmill on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:26 pm

Maggiebh wrote:Ok, I know it is a stretch, but follow me on this and see what you think:  I think that Valentine is really Charlotte's father.  For a long time I have suspected that he was Nathan's father (Dr. O saying that his father was the worst of the worst, everyone saying Valentine was the worst Cassadine, Dr. O being vague with Victor about Nathan's paternity...) There also was a convo that Dr. O and Maddy had about Claudette a while back that we were never privy to...what was THAT about?  Now we have Dr. O going from total b-mode to twittering idiot about the baby after having another off screen conversation, this time with Claudette...IDK this adds up to much more than a simple "Nathan is the father" to me.  If Valentine is the father, (and I know in real world DNA analysis this wouldn't fly) that would explain the match with Nathan and Charlotte if he is Nathan's father too.  Thoughts?

totally plausible.

bottomline,,,  Nathan and little Charolette ,,, brother and sister.

soapy!!!  

ldeichmill
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:22 pm

Like the soapyness of the theory.

Back when Helena was speaking with  Dr. O about the possibility of Victor being Nathan's father, and

O was shaking in her boots with fear of Helz; I got the strange feeling that Mikkos Cassadine

might be Nathan's actual father.  That was a previous writing team.

Just more soapy theories......at least we all love our soap!  GH forever!!!!!!!

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggiebh on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:18 pm

jggoms wrote:

I'll play.  If we go off Actors ages vs. Characters Soras and UnSoras aging:

Dr. O at age 27 is impregnated by a 16 year old Valentin.  Nathan 32 years later has a bat-!$%$#  crazy and well preserved 59 Mom in Dr. O. and evil and a sexy 48 Papa Val.
Well, dr o actress is 9 years older than Valentine actor. Valentine being 16 years older than Nathan is no big deal when you realize that gf is only 10 years older than TC, nlg is 10 years older than wdv who is supposed to be older than her by several years!

Maggiebh
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:58 am

For awhile there, Edward was a year YOUNGER than Alan.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:20 am

If Erika S. is coming to G H, is she Claudette's daughter's caregiver? A relative?

Is the little girl on Cassadine Island really Charlotte?

Is there really a Charlotte?

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:59 am

i definitely do not think Nathan is Charlotte's father!  i knew Claudette was a liar when she first came to PC, and now she only said Nathan was the dad to protect Charlotte from i do believe Valentin.  Now all that remains is our fair Maxie, who is sure too, will try to prove it!  maybe sneaky Maxie could get a "fresh" sample of Charlotte's hair to test?  but if the theory of Valentin being Nathan's dad was true, then the DNA would match making her Nathan's sister!  another web being spun on GH! 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohpatio on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:15 pm

Two blue eyed people with a brown eyed kid.....I think that's what Maxie picked up on.   JMO.

Ohpatio
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:13 pm

GH Senior wrote:i definitely do not think Nathan is Charlotte's father!  i knew Claudette was a liar when she first came to PC, and now she only said Nathan was the dad to protect Charlotte from i do believe Valentin.  Now all that remains is our fair Maxie, who is sure too, will try to prove it!  maybe sneaky Maxie could get a "fresh" sample of Charlotte's hair to test?  but if the theory of Valentin being Nathan's dad was true, then the DNA would match making her Nathan's sister!  another web being spun on GH! 

Maxie has a sippy drink that she gave to Charlotte and is going to have it tested, lets hope no one finds out about it until she gets the results.....and I'm hoping she is not Nathan's.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:45 pm

I love that, good job ~ yay Maxie! Applause 

ps)  Suspect  trust no one...
( except Spinelli or Epiphany )

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Ohpatio wrote:Two blue eyed people with a brown eyed kid.....I think that's what Maxie picked up on.   JMO.
And Griffin has blue eyes, too.  But Valentin's are brown, aren't they? Giggle

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:45 pm

Claudette is definitely lying, I'm pretty convinced that this child is NOT Nathan's!  these past few days, checking the expressions (her smirks) Claudette's been making, she's hiding something! And even the "remark" she made to Charlotte, about " If you only knew what I've had to done to keep you safe,and maybe some day I'll tell you."   this is all to protect Charlotte and possibly keep her from her 'real' father!  and imo, it's Valentin, and not Nathan or Griffin! She lied because Valentin would take "his" daughter away from her, and possibly get rid of her also!
I wouldn't mind seeing part of that to happen, not Charlotte, but Claudette exiting PC, and out of Maxie's life..... 
She's a liar, and GH, right now, is so full of them!   seems nobody would know the truth if it hit them in the face!  

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:38 am

Did Maxie say I'm sorry Nathan the child is not yours?

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:08 am

You did hear that correctly.....cliff hanger......"she's not yours"

Sounds as if Valentin might be getting out of prison sooner rather that later.

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:11 am

I'm ready to give Valentin a road map to Claudette with a big X. I'd throw in an iPhone with Apple Maps on it. Anything to speed this story along and to learn the truth behind this very contrived storyline.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:22 pm

okay. so now Griffin is the daddy,,,
(or so she says today)
omg, Evil or Very Mad Claudette is such a lying b*tchy piece of work. 

and Maxie ~ 
you're in trouble, girl.
Biting nails

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by lilymaid2011 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Does anyone think Maxie  is lying about the paternity.  I'm curious myself about the kid's paternity.  NTM, who the heck is Nathan's dad as well.  LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

lilymaid2011

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:07 pm

this one fooled me, i thought for sure Valentin was the Daddy and that's why Claudette wanted Nathan's protection!  instead it's Griffin but that works for me, as long as it's not Nathan! And No, Maxie is not lying about the paternity, she did give juice Charlotte drank from to the lab, and the results were delivered and Nathan was there when she opened up the results. 
But today Maxie got stuck in a bad situation, and I could not help but think, where's Spinelli, cause their escapades were such fun, now that was a great dueo, and I still prefer Spinelli and Maxie, especially since I think they've both grown up.. Laughing 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:02 am

Maxie should have stayed at home. 
I think Claudette is lying to Griffin too.
Poor little Charlotte. How many fathers does she have to meet? 
With Valentin back in Port Charles (so much for prison)
he can do so much damage to everyone he comes in contact with.
Where is Helena when we need her? She was the most evil of the Cassadines, and the best dressed and
did everything with style and humor. I miss her.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:53 am

If the child is not Nathan's then it doesn't automatically mean that it must be Griffins. Claudette is a chronic liar. Her words mean nothing. The child could be anyone's. Claudette is a psychopath, trying to seduce Griffin and telling him that it's just about her, no higher power, as if she were Satan himself. I don't see anything good about her, and even if we thought that we saw moments of kindness with Charlotte, she is totally messing with that child's head with her whose the Daddy rampage.

It is hard to invest in a storyline when there is nothing to make you care about a character at all.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:56 am

My theory although Claudette is a chronic liar is that she wanted Nathan to believe he was the father so she and Griffin could set off into the sunset without being saddled down with a child.

She figured Nathan would be good to the child and Maxie would accept her and they both would take care of Charlotte while she was off caring on with Griffin (at least she hoped).

Making my point Claudette is a skank lying piece of work and I agree I've lost any interest in this story.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:22 pm

hopefully Griffin will have his own DNA test done - if there's time,,,
Tantrum
because we all know evil V is Charlotte's father, and the goon that grabbed Maxie probably thinks she's Claudette....

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Well he now knows she's not Claudette, somehow I see our Maxie getting out of this one hopefully unhurt........Claudette needs to climb under a rock and stay there.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum