good bye

View previous topic View next topic Go down

good bye

Post by tarnobrzeg on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Today was hard to watch. I have watch GH since the 60's.dr Hardy was a favorite so many many years ago. I can not believe Mike gave Teddy  back. NOT what the public guessed. I cried!! I know it is only TV. GH is my special hour for 50 years. I know..I am 68. One feels contacted to the people as if they are real. WHY did the writers write the way they did????

tarnobrzeg

Back to top Go down

Re: good bye

Post by 431902j on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:20 am

I feel like you do about the show, as do so many of us who remember the beginning.
The wall of pictures made me cry a little. Glad Elizabeth went there. 
But the hospital going dark and everyone gone made me the most sad.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:59 am

I only hope that this is temporary while sets are being updated, as happened in the past. Today's show was heart breaking.

I do have to hand it to Michael though. I was proud of him. He didn't let the cycle of narcissism in his family continue and broke it by learning from what was done to him as a child.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:12 am

I wish someone would have addressed how is Dr. Joe going to care for an infant all by himself.   At least at the Q's there is a family and staff to all chip in with care.   I have noticed a lot of things are being glossed over on the show.  It seemed to me that they never showed the jury at Julian's trial...except at the very end when you saw 2 of them leaving.  No shots of all the jury listening and reacting.  Also, the courtroom only had a few rows of seats and only a few people observing...  yeah, like the press, and townies wouldn't be there.  I can understand if this is how GH is saving money - no extras to pay.  But it does look weird in a lot of cases.

I am also wondering where they are going with Dr. Joe...  how will he be integrated into the show.  Seeing that wall of photos of long lost key players really brought home what GH has been missing...focus on the primo families.

And yes, I did cry when Elizabeth went to see them and when the place went dark.  What must Edward and Lila be thinking about all of this!?!?!?!

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:37 pm

I was upset that Michael gave up Teddy to Joe but I guess he though that it was better that he give him up instead of fighting Joe but what is Joe going back home

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:38 pm

wizkids32 wrote:I was upset that Michael gave up Teddy to Joe but I guess he though that it was better that he give him up instead of fighting Joe but what is Joe going back home
Crying or Very sad  it upset me too, everything seemed so quick - but maybe the character of Joe was brought on for the sole purpose of tying up any loose ends and just ending the storyline.

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:06 am

It was all so quick. I don't understand why they brought Sabrina & Teddy back just to kill her off & send Teddy back to Puerto Rico. Crying or Very sad

We don't even know if Michael did a background check on Joe. Question

Poor Teddy. He lost his Mom & the only family he knew, all in one day. Sad

Mia

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum