Where Are They Going To

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where Are They Going To

Post by gh5fan on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:56 pm

put the current hospital patients.....Monica, Liz etc.?

It seems Paul's motive was to close GH because of his daughter.  Guessing she is in a coma or something (like Nina) and he

blames GH for her condition.  What did Monica do to warrant his twisted brand of revenge?

Still makes no good sense to me.  Here's hoping Paul does a murder/suicide with Ava and himself (evil one and evil two).

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Where Are They Going To

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Well if they do (and I'm not sure they will) close GH, they have moved the patients and doctors to Mercy hospital before so I could see them do it again.

As far as Monica goes she was the COS many times and I think Paul would like to see her go down with the hospital.....just my guess.

I agree I hope Paul and Ava kill each other and take Julian with them and leave poor Alexis in peace.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by tweens on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:40 pm

I'm thinking Paul will talk to Monica about the hospital closing and she'll catch a whiff of him and recognize his cologne. He knows they have a picture of his shoes so I'm sure disposed of them, but he doesn't know what Monica remembers. Here's hoping....

tweens

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:50 pm

tweens wrote:I'm thinking Paul will talk to Monica about the hospital closing and she'll catch a whiff of him and recognize his cologne. He knows they have a picture of his shoes so I'm sure disposed of them, but he doesn't know what Monica remembers. Here's hoping....

Perhaps he buried his shoes with his cufflinks, then will bury Ava right next to them.  Can't wait for Monica to out him, Tracy is going to go nuts should be worth watching.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:55 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Well if they do (and I'm not sure they will) close GH, they have moved the patients and doctors to Mercy hospital before so I could see them do it again.

As far as Monica goes she was the COS many times and I think Paul would like to see her go down with the hospital.....just my guess.

I agree I hope Paul and Ava kill each other and take Julian with them and leave poor Alexis in peace.

Mercy Hospital Port Charles, New York.

http://general-hospital.wikia.com/wiki/Mercy_Hospital

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:02 pm

gh5fan wrote:put the current hospital patients.....Monica, Liz etc.?

It seems Paul's motive was to close GH because of his daughter.  Guessing she is in a coma or something (like Nina) and he

blames GH for her condition.  What did Monica do to warrant his twisted brand of revenge?

Still makes no good sense to me. 

Here's hoping Paul does a murder/suicide with Ava and himself (evil one and evil two).
High five      Indeed

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:20 pm

well, just when I thought he couldn't stoop any lower, now Jules wants GH to go under,,,
does he really think this will endear him to his family members? (or anybody)
scum.  Evil or Very Mad

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:51 am

What I really really really hate is that Jules will probably be the one to save Danny and Alexis from the fire

and the A will give him a second chance.  Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:31 pm

I don't suppose there is any hope that Julian will die in the fire?   I really can't stand him anymore.   They need to end the Jerome storyline soon.   I can't fully express why, but they aren't "good" bad guys like the Cassadines...  the evil clan you love to hate.

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum