SHOCKED........not

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHOCKED........not

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Julian was set free...... Help

Alexis is going off the rails....... Help

Claudette has a child.............. Help

Sonny wants Julian in the ground Help  and now I have to wonder what Griffin wants Question

The only thing I wasn't expecting, it looks like Paul is falling apart Confused

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2396
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by Freda3000 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:17 pm

I hate it...but I knew Julian would get off, just like Ava.  What a town, that Port Chuckles.   I haven't seen today's episode yet... wondering how the  writers explain how the jury ignored Sonny's testimony.  Devine justice would be if somehow Julian or Ava murders Scottie Baldwin and then each other.  I guess the next development will be that Carlos' brother Joe comes and demands custody of little Teddy, since he is a blood relative.  I think that little boy is just adorable and I hope we get to see him a lot.  OK, done rambling.

Freda3000

Posts : 221
Likes : 253
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:22 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Julian was set free...... Help

Alexis is going off the rails....... Help

Claudette has a child.............. Help

Sonny wants Julian in the ground Help  and now I have to wonder what Griffin wants Question

The only thing I wasn't expecting, it looks like Paul is falling apart Confused

Julian should be very afraid,,,Sonny was sure giving him the death stare.

I wish Diane could have been there for Alexis today...


* I'm very disgusted with this farce of a trial  Hissy fit


Last edited by FLPeaches on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1506
Likes : 1714
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by wizkids32 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Oh boy I guess now Nate will not leave Claudette and where is said child what did she do with this child did she give the child up for adoption or did she raise this child by herself or what and Yes Julian or Paul or Ava drugged her and Yes Sonny should kill Julian and Ava too

wizkids32
Power User

Posts : 843
Likes : 917
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:45 pm

Freda3000 wrote:I hate it...but I knew Julian would get off, just like Ava.  What a town, that Port Chuckles.   I haven't seen today's episode yet... wondering how the  writers explain how the jury ignored Sonny's testimony.  Devine justice would be if somehow Julian or Ava murders Scottie Baldwin and then each other.  I guess the next development will be that Carlos' brother Joe comes and demands custody of little Teddy, since he is a blood relative.  I think that little boy is just adorable and I hope we get to see him a lot.  OK, done rambling.

So tired of the Jerome's getting off.  Oh you know Joe is coming for Teddy, for NOW he is the only true family he has.

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2396
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:46 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:Julian was set free...... Help

Alexis is going off the rails....... Help

Claudette has a child.............. Help

Sonny wants Julian in the ground Help  and now I have to wonder what Griffin wants Question

The only thing I wasn't expecting, it looks like Paul is falling apart Confused

Julian should be very afraid,,,Sonny was sure giving him the death stare.

I wish Diane could have been there for Alexis today...


* I'm very disgusted with this farce of a trial  Hissy fit

Same here!

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2396
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by gh5fan on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:49 pm

Ava's attitude is troublesome to me.  It did not bother her that Paul is a cold blooded killer...only that she could

blackmail him.  She doesn't seem afraid that he will now kill her to shut her mouth.  Here's hoping......!!!!!!

gh5fan

Posts : 262
Likes : 361
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:22 pm

One could only wish gh5fan, I know he doesn't want to got to prison, but what I didn't get was if he said to her if you turn me in, I'll turn you in.....he has the flash drive of her admitting to killing Connie????? Dizzy

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2396
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:04 am

'can you not be a b*tch for like 30 seconds?'
I really loved Olivia telling off Ava.  Applause

FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1506
Likes : 1714
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by 431902j on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:39 am

The Justice system didn't work. Sonny can't kill anyone, or have anyone killed...cause Carly said.
But Griffin is another thing entirely.

431902j
Power User

Posts : 558
Likes : 743
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:50 am

431902j wrote:The Justice system didn't work.  Sonny can't kill anyone, or have anyone killed...cause Carly said.  

But Griffin is another thing entirely.
oh wow,    Indeed    I never even thought of that... Cool


... 'cause Carly said   Giggle

FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1506
Likes : 1714
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:05 pm

FLPeaches wrote:
431902j wrote:The Justice system didn't work.  Sonny can't kill anyone, or have anyone killed...cause Carly said.  

But Griffin is another thing entirely.
oh wow,    Indeed    I never even thought of that... Cool


... 'cause Carly said   Giggle

Laughing  To funny cause Carly said.......Doctor, Priest next killer.....interesting.

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2396
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by Maggiebh on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:10 pm

Julian getting out of his mess this way was even more stupid than the way Sonny got out of prison after the whole AJ thing.  At least Sonny was actually convicted of his crime.  Julian is a weasel, who uses everyone around him, to get away with everything.  I see no further purpose for his character and hope he is killed or slithers out of town soon.

Maggiebh
Power User

Posts : 465
Likes : 640
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:26 pm

You know what gets me, now that it looks like the end of the road for Paul......what is going to happen to the flash drive of Ava admitting to killing Connie, another Jerome escapes prison Twisted Evil

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2396
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by jggoms on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:10 pm

wizkids32 wrote:Oh boy I guess now Nate will not leave Claudette and where is said child what did she do with this child did she give the child up for adoption or did she raise this child by herself or what and Yes Julian or Paul or Ava drugged her and Yes Sonny should kill Julian and Ava too

I think Paul said something like " 'll go to prison, but you will go to hell."

Makes no sense, since Sonny already won't kill her.  And if the state has the death penalty, then both Ava and Paul would be up for that (hell), right?

jggoms

Posts : 50
Likes : 55
Join date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOCKED........not

Post by 431902j on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:53 pm

Death penalty is a joke. Death row for 20 years and no execution.   
Justice would be for families and all friends of victims to file past murderer and slap or punch or stab or shoot (not life threatening wounds) or bite or kick or spit on the gagged and chained killer in a public place. As many times as it takes for the friends and families to feel a little better. 
Or just be immediately hanged after the guilty verdict from the nearest tall tree.
It may be harsh, but that's just me.

431902j
Power User

Posts : 558
Likes : 743
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum