Sabrina

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sabrina

Post by 431902j on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:41 pm

I sat and cried during the funeral. (And I'm not an emotional person) Glad Liz made it to the service. Again Felix just tore me up.  I really believed they were friends. Some of the performances were so excellent.Proves that the very best actors are on GH.
Loved Epiphany singing. When the camera was on her during the service, she appeared to be actually grieving. I remember how hard she was on Sabrina before she and Felix became nurses and how proud she was of them.

Maybe when Anna gets back, she will mention how much Emma had cared for Sabrina.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Sabrina

Post by 431902j on Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:43 pm

Was so glad Anna mentioned Emma's love for Sabrina.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

RE Sabrina

Post by GH Senior on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:55 pm

FLPeaches wrote:  this was so sweet 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz2tqnaxiYc
oh I love it Peaches, she had such a beautiful voice, really talented, as well as being the sweetest gal on GH!  So, so, disappointed in the writer's, the producers, etc. and TPTB that opted to get rid of Sabrina and bring on that nothing, nobody, nubby!!!  why, why, I'm asking?  like who cares about this creepy nothing, when you had one who lit up the screen! Now all we're left with "basically" are the evil witches, the nasty, self-absorbed, liars, instead of someone who tried to befriend everyone she came in contact with!  again, shame on these people who played this card and made that decision! It's like they gave her the shaft, after returning from maternity leave. GH makes many decisions a  lot of the viewers don't care for. It's like our opinions don't matter at all...

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum