Post by lucyltn on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:17 am

lucyltn

Back to top Go down

Re: Another one?

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:46 am

Help  oh wow, I'm still in shock that we actually lost Nikolas.....  Hissy fit
    WTH is going on???

Tyler Christopher on General Hospital Exit: "What a Run"

Say goodbye to Tyler Christopher at General Hospital.  Soap Opera Digest is reporting the popular actor won't be reprising the role of Prince Nikolas Cassadine on the long-running ABC Daytime soap opera. 

Christopher played the role of Laura Spencer's (Genie Francis) first-born son on and off from 1996 until June 2016, when he was written out amid contract negotiations.

Setside sources reveal the actor has already cleaned out his dressing room. Sunset Beach alum Nick Stabile temporarily played the role of Nikolas this past summer. However, insiders claim their are no plans for him or the character of Nikolas to return any time soon.

Christopher tweeted:
Thank u all for your kind words. You're the best fans in the world. I will miss u!

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2016/09/15/tyler-christopher-speaks-out-on-general-hospital-exit

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Wow, so no Cassadines in Port Charles for the immediate future?  Wow.   With Hayden on the run, arrested......what happens to Spencer and the mansion?   Yikes!

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Oh that is sad I hope they recast him I do like Morgan too bad him and Nick so sad

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum