Morgan and His Meds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan and His Meds

Post by Freda3000 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:01 pm

I have a problem with the storyline of Ava switching out Morgan's pills.   I can't believe he doesn't notice a difference.  Pills come with markings.   Unless they want us to believe that Morgan is so out of it he pays no attention to what he is taking... but what about before she switched them?    Maybe because I take a number of pills every morning...prescription and vitamins - and because my Father was a pharmacist - this has been bothering me.

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgan and His Meds

Post by gh5fan on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:53 pm

With her mob money resources she probably had some look alike placebo pills manufactured.

I think this turn for Ava is just pure evil.  (I love Maura West and her talent).

I love to HATE Ava.   

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Maybe she used the same pill marking but different dose of pills Ava is an idiot and stupid she needs to just go away

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:57 pm

gh5fan wrote:With her mob money resources she probably had some look alike placebo pills manufactured.

I think this turn for Ava is just pure evil.  (I love Maura West and her talent).

I love to HATE Ava.   
Me too, but I think it's time for her to pay at some point, Sonny, Julian and at some point Doctor Doom (Paul) has/will pay for their crimes.....Ava needs to wear the orange jumpsuit next......

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

how can so many people get away with so many bad things

Post by Tarnobrzeg on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:05 am

Killing. messing with people's life and no suffering for being bad. I know it is TV. BUT it seem more like this election. AS a kid we are told if you do bad things you will be punished. GH is like this election and the cheaters get away with everything. IN my life it seems I never got away with anything. How about some realism.

Tarnobrzeg

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:42 pm

Morgan just grabbed his pills and took them. I don't remember him ever looking at them. He trusted that he was taking his correct dosage. But before he got so bad this time, someone should have questioned his meds. Like Sonny, who shares his illness and should have been concerned about changing his meds. But Sonny's mind was elsewhere. Meanwhile Ava, who no one should trust, prances in and puts the wrong pills in Morgan's pill bottles.
 Morgan jumping to the conclusion that it was KiKi and Dillon in the boathouse, because of Ava's
'hints' is bound to turn out badly.
But not for Ava, because she gets away with everything.
No one remembers Connie anymore. Not Sonny and not even her cousin. But everyone knows how she seduced Morgan,twice, that ought to carry some punishment. It won't, of course. Running Julian's mob should have consequences. But it won't. So why do we think she will get caught switching Morgan's meds?

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum