Elimination Predictions for Season 23

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elimination Predictions for Season 23 - Page 4 Empty Re: Elimination Predictions for Season 23

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:40 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:
Rose Mary wrote:now that the show is winding down not sure who will be eliminated next....at first i liked James but then he got on my nerves and i stopped voting for him....also liked Jenna but when Gleb gave Len some lip a few weeks ago i stopped liking them...also i just want to rip off her fake eye lashes......

I like Calvin and Terra (they have been getting my votes)....but not sure they can win the against  James and Laurie

I guess Laurie and Val are the obvious winners....sooooooooooooooooo

who will get eliminated on November 14.....either Terra or Jenna ....hopefully Jenna cause i like Terra
Her name is Jana (not Jenna) to begin with, the eye lashes look good on her, and there is nothing wrong with a pro defending himself and his partner.
Not sure what James did to get on your nerves other than dancing better than your favorites.
I would agree that neither Terra nor Calvin have winner written all over them.
Laurie's win though is as obvious as Hillary's. Nuff said.

oh my....sorry....i was looking for some pals here...but i can see that i don't belong....nice while it lasted though...au voir....probably spelled that wrong

Back to top Go down

Elimination Predictions for Season 23 - Page 4 Empty Re: Elimination Predictions for Season 23

Post by GymGirlJane Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:06 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:

Her name is Jana (not Jenna) to begin with, the eye lashes look good on her, and there is nothing wrong with a pro defending himself and his partner.
Not sure what James did to get on your nerves other than dancing better than your favorites.
I would agree that neither Terra nor Calvin have winner written all over them.
Laurie's win though is as obvious as Hillary's. Nuff said.
DeadMan goes Gangsta.   Very Happy
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Yo baby. Just a little backward roll into abc-board-mode. Twisted Evil It's so boring to be pc all the time. Just don't call me Donald. Wink
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:54 pm

Never mind, I like your style. You rock
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top