Elimination Predictions for Season 23

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elimination Predictions for Season 23

Post by Walker7 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:56 pm

For week 4's double elimination, I think Babyface and Ryan will be eliminated.

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:24 pm

maybe Babyface, but other than the Brady bunch dance I've been underwhelmed by Maureen. Artem Last week they got salsa music and Artem kept it traditional, this week he kept it I guess traditional, but it was boring and not the AT flavor that makes you want to smoke a cigarette after even if you don't smoke!!  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:57 am

kincaid53 wrote:       maybe Babyface, but other than the Brady bunch dance I've been underwhelmed by Maureen. Artem Last week they got salsa music and Artem kept it traditional, this week he kept it I guess traditional, but it was boring and not the AT flavor that makes you want to smoke a cigarette after even if you don't smoke!!  
LOL! It was passionless!  Obviously, Artem wasn't feeling it with Maureen. Giggle

Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:18 am

Babs2147 wrote:
kincaid53 wrote:       maybe Babyface, but other than the Brady bunch dance I've been underwhelmed by Maureen. Artem Last week they got salsa music and Artem kept it traditional, this week he kept it I guess traditional, but it was boring and not the AT flavor that makes you want to smoke a cigarette after even if you don't smoke!!  
LOL! It was passionless!  Obviously, Artem wasn't feeling it with Maureen. Giggle
      I know sis.....uh oh ..I think I spoiled him that one night we had dancing for about maybe 5 seconds Laughing

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:51 am

The poor man is still under your spell, sis. Laughing

Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bailadora on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:50 am

Babyface will probably be eliminated (terrible strategy and teaching by allison). I don't think that marilu will be eliminated even though she got the next lower score due to derek's fanbase and their belief that judging was unfair. Ryan is also gaining acceptance as a lovable doofus and his performance was not bad. Jana, vanilla, and calvin should have enough votes. Maureen is coming through as very immature and insecure and it wouldn't surprise me if she was eliminated even though she had 3 more points than marilu

bailadora

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:27 am

Sadly, my sweet Babyface is almost surely gone. That unfortunate dance cannot be blamed entirely on Allison as I think Babyface forgot the steps and she tried mightily to save the dance.

I think Maureen will also exit tonight. She is doing better than Marilu and better than Ryan but her packages are showing her in a very unsympathetic light which often translates to goodbye. I think those negative packages are designed to lead voting viewers down the garden path marked exit.

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:09 pm

My preference would have been Maureen and Ryan going home, but evidently the judges really like Maureen and Ryans security going to the finals with James and Laurie was secured the first week.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:50 am

kincaid53 wrote:    My preference would have been Maureen and Ryan going home, but evidently the judges really like Maureen and Ryans security going to the finals with James and Laurie was secured the first week.
You got that right, sis!

Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:58 pm

No elimination this week so who will be shown the door week 6? Three distinct possibilties, Maureen, Amber and Ryan. And I suppose I should include Jana in their number as I am not sure of her fan base and if they are voting. Plus Gleb is an unknown quantity in the equation. While I adore Gleb I think there may be quite a bit of "Gleb who?"

Can't envision James, Laurie, Calvin or Marilu in imminent elimination danger.

Personally, I wouldn't much care if Ryan went. He just doesn't do it for me.

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:45 am

I think you've captured my thoughts above, Lesallee.  

There are no "bad" dancers left in the race, so it has to be someone who has been doing "well enough". 

I think Ryan, Maureen, and Amber are the most vulnerable to elimination this week, with Jana being perhaps just a half-step above them because she got a higher score this week.

But last night, Bing was predicting that Marilu was in danger, along with Ryan.

That MAY have been their prediction for Monday night, though.  I had not checked.

Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:20 pm

I just looked at Bing Predicts, Psychee and that was indeed for week 5. Probably be a few days before they venture out on their prognosticating limb for week 6.

Interesting that they had Marilu in danger; I think she pulled herself up significantly on Monday night.

Bing might be all in for James for next week as he is garnering the lion's share of sm attention right now.

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker7 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:08 pm

I'm hoping for Ryan to go home.  My second choice would be Maureen.

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:38 pm

Hope it's not Amber & Maks

therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:26 pm

I think it's probably one of Amber, Ryan and Maureen. Hard to tell because obviously all three are getting fan votes but whose numbers are higher is a toss up. I believe Marilu and Jana are likely safe this week and almost certainly Calvin, James and Laurie are.

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:40 pm

Bing changed its predictions this morning.  It now has Amber (alone) in jeopardy. Laurie as leading, and all the rest safe.

Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker7 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:27 pm

For next week, I predict that Ryan will be eliminated.

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:19 pm

So for this week...

Pure thinks it is either Maureen or Ryan.  They just need one vote more than each other to stay.

Bing thinks that Terra is in danger. 

Interestingly, Bing has placed the words "On Top" under Laurie's picture every week until today, when it disappeared, and she is now listed a few pics down with the rest of the stars, no longer in a place of honor.

Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Bing seems to be doing things a little strangely lately. As you say, Psychee, they list Terra "in danger" but only Terra and make no out and out elimination prediction. Everyone else simply appears as safe. 

Personally I doubt Terra and Sasha are going. I really think it will be Maureen. For me I would prefer Ryan leave but he is likely to be next week's casualty. 

Last edited by Lesallee on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Their list SEEMS to be ordered with the predicted elimination first ("in danger"), and then the rest of the couples listed in order of how well they imagine them to be doing.... so next there was Calvin, then James, then Jana, then Laurie, then Marilu, then Maureen, and finally Ryan, with all the eliminated ones after that.

Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:07 pm

BING has their prediction out early this week -- they are naming Ryan Lochte as "in danger". 

Hope they are right.... give Marilu one more week...

Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:32 pm

We are getting down to the nitty gritty so I expect the next three to go will be Ryan, Marilu and Terra. Marilu could easily be next week's elimination, Eras night wasn't kind to her. After that it gets very interesting and very speculative. I don't think anyone will beat James and Sharna for the first place finish so just how the remaining three finish will be interesting. 

Next week's immunity nonsense will likely go to James or Calvin, someone who doesn't need it.  Or they could surprise us and give it to Jana and Gleb. That would really stir things up.

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bailadora on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:30 pm

Iwould prefer Ryan to go next, but I think that his attractive goofiness is appealing to a significant portion of the core audience of the show. I wouldn't be surprised if Marilu, Terra and even Jana leave before him. Since the judges are unable to give 6's in the second half of the season we may be stuck with another Bristol Palin.

bailadora

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm

Why can't they give 6'sor even less if they deserve it??

therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:29 pm

therealdfshary wrote:Why can't they give 6'sor even less if they deserve it??
Because, as Tom once explained, they would need someone to start their cars for them.

DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum