What Happened to the Jasam Wedding?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Happened to the Jasam Wedding?

Post by Freda3000 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Well I read the look ahead to this week's developments at http://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/spoilers and didn't see anything about the end of the Jasam wedding.   Did I miss something?   I haven't seen today's episode yet... so I am hoping they just didn't write it up well.  (I am pretty sure I watched Friday's episode, but sometimes these long weekends mess with my head...)  Can anyone enlighten me on what happened?  Thanks.

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

Re: What Happened to the Jasam Wedding?

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:17 pm

it's today Love and it's wonderful Love

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:33 pm

It looks amazing and Sam and Jason are getting married and fun for all she is very beautiful

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:37 pm

it was today and don't miss it!  it was awesome, beautiful, touching, befitting this dynamite couple, who found their way back to each other!!!  Where they belong, and Soul-Mates "forever"....  ❤ Jasam ❤

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

GH Senior wrote:it was today and don't miss it!  it was awesome, beautiful, touching, befitting this dynamite couple, who found their way back to each other!!!  Where they belong, and Soul-Mates "forever"....  ❤ Jasam ❤

YES!  I was so happy when I got to watch my recording of the show last night that the very first image was the wedding.  Oh, it was great!    I just don't get why all the previews of the upcoming week didn't mention it at all.   Sheesh...  Oh well, I am keeping the episode so I can watch it again.  So glad Spinelli was back....  what a treasure...and he did a great job.

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Saw it on DVR way after the airing.......and it was indeed perfection and all about who they are and their life together.

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum