Survivor Season 33 - Millennium vs GenX

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Survivor Season 33 - Millennium vs GenX

Post by Dazz Yesterday at 8:25 am

UGHHH!!!!  Me too, I sat there like WTF Ken?  Everyone is fair game in Survivor, so when he questioned "Why would they get rid of me", just irked me.  He was one of my picks to go far, but after that, I'm not so confident in his social abilities.  Gee whiz.  Adam saved their butts last night. 

I have to say though, this has been a great season of Survivor.  One of my favorites by far. I love the dynamics of each personality and the wittiness many of them have.  I love the strategic game play this year.

Dazz

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Yesterday at 11:55 am

Adam didn't really save their butts.  I didn't think he had done it but Will had voted for Zeke.  Since there was no reveal that he had switched sides, Will can now play both sides and make them think he voted their way. 

Still rooting for David to win.  I wonder why no one has been looking for the hidden immunity idol after he used it last week.

beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Yesterday at 12:32 pm

Probably David will find it since he seems to have an uncanny instinct for zeroing in on hidden IIs. And maybe he better find one right quick as it seems from the preview they're gunning for him.

For the first time in years I don't have a clear favourite. Take Bret and Sunday out and I would be content with any of the rest winning. They all have something appealing about them.

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Yesterday at 12:36 pm

beardiedawg wrote:Adam didn't really save their butts.  I didn't think he had done it but Will had voted for Zeke.  Since there was no reveal that he had switched sides, Will can now play both sides and make them think he voted their way. 

Still rooting for David to win.  I wonder why no one has been looking for the hidden immunity idol after he used it last week.

Ohhh, I didn't realize Will actually voted for Zeke.  I didn't see the ending where they show how each player voted.  Well, that probably pissed off Will as he desperately wants to "make a big move"...  Haha.

Dazz

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Yesterday at 1:27 pm

Another crazy tribal. So glad Zeke went home. He was getting a little too cocky for my liking.

I like Ken but that was definitely a stupid move on his part. Not sure what he was thinking because he has seemed so level headed up until now. Maybe he was thinking that if he exposed what he found out that they would switch their vote....and they actually did. Will must have really wanted Zeke out to still vote him after what happened. I think the comment Sunday made at tribal when it was being discussed made Will change his mind again because it once again made him feel like the underdog in that group. Sunday and Bret need to go but Zeke definitely had to go first.

I have to admit that that was a nice moment when Adam was picked for reward after he said he wouldn't use his advantage. And then gave his advantage away as a thank you.

rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum