General Chit Chat Season 23

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: General Chit Chat Season 23

Post by Psychee22 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Hmmm.. she seems to have incredible control over her rear muscles for me to imagine her having implants there.  Wouldn't we see jelly bags when she is twerking in that clip I uploaded before?

Her figure may simply be reflective of her Creole ancestry.  But she has a mighty fine slim waist to go with those protuberances.

Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:19 pm

I figured she was like Kim K or Iggy Azalea.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:31 pm

Amber claims everything she's got is completely hers. No enhancements. By the way, she says she wears a 36H bra! 

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:42 pm

But look on plasticsurgerygal.com/butt-implants/amber-rose-butt-implants-before-and-after-plastic-surgery.  You can see the difference.  I didn't realize you can also get injections.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:18 pm

I think Amber's butt may well be "all hers". Look at the size of her legs supporting that enormous booty. And look at Maks' legs in comparison.

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:But look on plasticsurgerygal.com/butt-implants/amber-rose-butt-implants-before-and-after-plastic-surgery.  You can see the difference.  I didn't realize you can also get injections.

Oh yeah....they can take fat from say your stomach and give you a flat stomach then inject into you butt. I know a lot of women where I work that have done that.......well,  taken the fat  from one place and put it in another,    there are so many that have facelifts you can tell the ones that go to one certain Doctor.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:23 pm

If they were injections, that might give her better muscle control.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Lesallee wrote:I think Amber's butt may well be "all hers". Look at the size of her legs supporting that enormous booty. And look at Maks' legs in comparison.

But did you go to that website?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:40 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:
Lesallee wrote:I think Amber's butt may well be "all hers". Look at the size of her legs supporting that enormous booty. And look at Maks' legs in comparison.

But did you go to that website?
I find I want to correct your sentence, Glitters, here goes:
Butt did you go to that website? (The devil made me do it)

No I haven't yet BUTT I will.Laughing

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:43 pm

I know.  Pun intended!

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:45 pm

ROFL Laughing LOL

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Okay, I had a look at those before and after Amber butt photos. Sure seems like there has been considerable enhancement done. And I'm wondering, why on earth would she want an enormous posterior like that? 

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:00 pm

She's in the music business and it's probably a cultural thing.  This is a list of women I think have fake behinds: Iggy Azalea, Kim K, Nicki Minaj and Coco, Ice T's wife. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:30 am

Just to remind everyone of how much fun it used to be (at least, looking back at it). Give it a bit more welly, Len.

DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:39 pm

this is in response to a post on the val and laurie thread.

Maks and Amber got low scores for doing more hip hop than Salsa.....well it was a hip hop song so the music called for it, but it's ok for laurie and Val to hip hop instead of jazz that they were assigned.....because you say the music called for it. 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb on Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:59 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Just to remind everyone of how much fun it used to be (at least, looking back at it). Give it a bit more welly, Len.

Thanks for posting it, some of those made me laugh out loud.  Laughing

peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:02 am

Wow ... just got done watching last nights dances.Everyone did so well.The show is really very entertaining this season for me.I don't have a clear favorite,just enjoying everyone so much.

Circus night was pretty awesome ... Woo hoo

Oakma

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Oakma wrote:Wow ... just got done watching last nights dances.Everyone did so well.The show is really very entertaining this season for me.I don't have a clear favorite,just enjoying everyone so much.

Circus night was pretty awesome ... Woo hoo
I think this is a great season too... Very Happy

therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:33 pm

kincaid53 wrote:      this is in response to a post on the val and laurie thread.

Maks and Amber got low scores for doing more hip hop than Salsa.....well it was a hip hop song so the music called for it, but it's ok for laurie and Val to hip hop instead of jazz that they were assigned.....because you say the music called for it. 

Totally agree!

therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bluechipdude on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:55 pm

therealdfshary wrote:
kincaid53 wrote:      this is in response to a post on the val and laurie thread.

Totally agree!  
One of these days this season I hope one of these rascals will actually do the proper steps to the dance assigned.Hip hop is very easy to do,thats' why you see so many couples including it in their routines. Come to think of it just about anything goes in jazz,so that's the excuse for doing all hip hop.Was it really worthy of perfect scores?That's a negative good buddy! Rolling Eyes

bluechipdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:20 pm

I am thinking Sasha has assured himself of future DWTS seasons with his skillful teaching with Terra. Now this utterly sweet and romantic moment with Lovely Lady Emma and I think he is "movin' on up". And I couldn't be happier. Hopefully Emma will benefit too and land a partner with some potential.

On another note, do you think this might be Allison's last season as a teaching pro? Just as Keo wasn't gelling as a teacher, Allison isn't either. So perhaps it's troupe time for her next season.

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Lesallee wrote:I am thinking Sasha has assured himself of future DWTS seasons with his skillful teaching with Terra. Now this utterly sweet and romantic moment with Lovely Lady Emma and I think he is "movin' on up". And I couldn't be happier. Hopefully Emma will benefit too and land a partner with some potential.

On another note, do you think this might be Allison's last season as a teaching pro? Just as Keo wasn't gelling as a teacher, Allison isn't either. So perhaps it's troupe time for her next season.
I don't know, Lesallee... she managed to take Riker and Andy Grammer pretty far, and she created a few very memorable pieces for them.  She was also great for Babyface... he was doing just fine until his brain got overloaded by this last dance's spotlight problem.

She's been working very hard, has taken tons of ballroom lessons on the side, and is an easygoing giggly nice person on the set.  She fits in with the "DWTS family", does not make waves. So I don't think TPTB would have a reason to dump her. 

I think we can expect her to stick around for awhile longer as long as Deena Katz has the right kind of partner for her.

But I agree with you about Sasha.  I think his work with Terra has definitely made his stock go up.

Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Sasha definitely deserves it.  Very Happy 

*He has put in his time with the troupe.

*Has been the go-to guy when a pro was injured.

*Has been both a non-dancing character in the background of dances and a dancer with the troupe supporting a team. 

*Has had to become "The Lobster" more than once.

*Has been the show's resident prankster.

It's good to see the show finally giving Sasha the opportunity to be a pro again.  Last season it was Kim Fields and now Terra Jole.  I also hope this leads to more pro opportunities for him.

suebob16

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:11 pm

As for Sasha, I think we can consider him an established pro now.
Regarding Allison, I think Psychee is right. She has grown on me with each season and has become a better choreographer than Keo. For me, this elimination was clearly not her fault. I just wonder who will have to step back when Peta returns. Maybe no one, if Cheryl is doing one season only- like Anna, Kym, and Edyta.

DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:42 pm

As for Allison, while I have nothing against her and have enjoyed some of her efforts, I simply feel as though she may be demoted. She isn't very popular and there are a lot of potential pros to replace her. Certainly the show has given her every chance to shine but she just hasn't caught the attention and approval of a lot of viewers. The reviews on Allison on several other forums can be downright brutal. Does DWTS track that sort of thing? I wonder, they seemed to with Keo.

Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum