Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:15 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:
Washed up wrinkled cow????  I don't think so Monkey bars.

Great, we got a 19-yo gymnast who hasn't hit puberty, but with eyes that bug out like a chameleon:




Last edited by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 525
Likes : 75
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:19 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:I don't even want to imagine where he has got his wrinkles. Speedos might cover them though.

I'm sorry Bruno, was my general comment about a celebrity hitting a little too close to home that you had to make a personal attack on me; how SkyBox-personality of you.  Now pick up your colored crayons and go back to the thread with the Big Mules.

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 525
Likes : 75
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:22 pm

peebeeb wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:Speaking of Nyle, I saw where he will be dancing with the Chippendales in Las Vegas.
Oh good Lord, I think I just drooled.  drooling    Very Happy

BBBUWUUAHHAHAH....ya know, it pleases me to see Glitter and Peebs act just as shallow, objectifying and chauvinistic as us guys.. 

Except when I post like that, it's considered, "misogynistic" .  When you guys do it, it's "Cute"....

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 525
Likes : 75
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:37 pm

I wasn't drooling.  I was pointing out a fact that I thought people might be interested in.  The problem is you only objectify women and not anything more.  Why do I try to reason with this guy?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 1351
Likes : 318
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I wasn't drooling.  I was pointing out a fact that I thought people might be interested in.  The problem is you only objectify women and not anything more.  Why do I try to reason with this guy?

The point is Glitters, there is nothing wrong - and it's perfectly natural, to have attraction to physical characteristics.  I'm sure you've "drooled" over somebody, sometime just based on physical appearance.......Me, yeah I like big, full boobies; skinny ankles and looong leggs; and did I mention plumpie Boobs and I don't have to apologize to you about that.

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 525
Likes : 75
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:12 pm

I realize it is okay to have an attraction to the physical and I didn't ask you for an apology, but you come off as insulting anyway. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 1351
Likes : 318
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by GymGirlJane on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:

Except when I post like that, it's considered, "misogynistic" .  When you guys do it, it's "Cute"....
One of the rare times I actually agree with you Monkey Bars.  Women that play that game disappoint me.  We as a society can either give in and agree that its okay to objectify people in a sexual way or we can decide that we will rise above this and deal with sexual impulses on a dignified level.  There is, however, an inherent power imbalance and if we opt for the former, women are the inevitable losers.

GymGirlJane
Power User

Posts : 401
Likes : 115
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by GymGirlJane on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:21 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:


Great, we got a 19-yo gymnast who hasn't hit puberty, but with eyes that bug out like a chameleon:


Eat your heart out Monkey Bars.  This is one 19 year old who is not looking in your direction.  Even with her "eyes that bug out."

GymGirlJane
Power User

Posts : 401
Likes : 115
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by DeadManDancing on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:24 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I wasn't drooling.  I was pointing out a fact that I thought people might be interested in.  The problem is you only objectify women and not anything more.  Why do I try to reason with this guy?
Useless effort indeed. He keeps handing out, but when he gets a return, he can't swallow it.

DeadManDancing
Power User

Posts : 2262
Likes : 664
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:27 pm

Delete 


Last edited by Glittersisgld on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 1351
Likes : 318
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by GymGirlJane on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:

Except when I post like that, it's considered, "misogynistic" .  When you guys do it, it's "Cute"....
And here is another thing Monkey Shines -- the fact that there are women who at times indulge in this sort of thing makes it no less misogynistic when you do it.  Not to mention most women, at least,  (even those who do lapse into this from time to time) do not make it 98% of their conversational repertoire.  That's a significant distinction, doncha think???

GymGirlJane
Power User

Posts : 401
Likes : 115
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by kincaid53 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:17 pm

   What's a turkey neck?

kincaid53
Power User

Posts : 1588
Likes : 593
Join date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by SLA44 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:32 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:
Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:


Great, we got a 19-yo gymnast who hasn't hit puberty, but with eyes that bug out like a chameleon:


Eat your heart out Monkey Bars.  This is one 19 year old who is not looking in your direction.  Even with her "eyes that bug out."
I believe she is only 16 years old not 19.

SLA44
Power User

Posts : 19796
Likes : 1196
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by GymGirlJane on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:53 pm

SLA44 wrote:


Eat your heart out Monkey Bars.  This is one 19 year old who is not looking in your direction.  Even with her "eyes that bug out."
I believe she is only 16 years old not 19.
How right you are.  Laurie Hernandez is indeed only 16.  My guess is she will not be looking in Monkey Shines' direction when she's 19 either though.

(side bar to Monkey Shines:  do not take any of this personal. Laughing)

GymGirlJane
Power User

Posts : 401
Likes : 115
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:48 pm

kincaid53 wrote:   What's a turkey neck?
It refers to what your neck looks like when you get older. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 1351
Likes : 318
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by kincaid53 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:00 pm

   Thanks I wasn't sure, I thought it was called a waddle.....not sure where I heard that.

kincaid53
Power User

Posts : 1588
Likes : 593
Join date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:30 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:
Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:

Except when I post like that, it's considered, "misogynistic" .  When you guys do it, it's "Cute"....
One of the rare times I actually agree with you Monkey Bars.  Women that play that game disappoint me.  We as a society can either give in and agree that its okay to objectify people in a sexual way or we can decide that we will rise above this and deal with sexual impulses on a dignified level.  There is, however, an inherent power imbalance and if we opt for the former, women are the inevitable losers.

Ya hear that Peeb; Sanctimonious Jane wants to berate you for expressing your attraction to the Nyle guy.   And all you Big Mules in the Macksim DWTS thread who like him for his looks, Jane feel you haven't 'risen above' the level of a lecherous pervert.   And all you Olympic Gymnasts who were "Drooling" over Zach Ephram (sp?), Jane feels you are an "inevitable loser".    There's nothing worng with people expressing their desire about their attraction to physical appearances; it's been going on ever since Even noticed Adam's 'trouser snake'.  And Jane, don't blame men for having the corner market on objectifying the opposite gender; that's sexist on your part.[size=16]
[/size]


Last edited by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 525
Likes : 75
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:32 pm

SLA44 wrote:



Eat your heart out Monkey Bars.  This is one 19 year old who is not looking in your direction.  Even with her "eyes that bug out."
I believe she is only 16 years old not 19.

My fault; I sincerely didn't know (it's Simone Biles' who is 19), so I won't "hurl" at her again.....unless she says something stoopid.

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 525
Likes : 75
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:36 pm

kincaid53 wrote:   What's a turkey neck?
Kincaid: did you not see my original post with pictures? 

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Posts : 525
Likes : 75
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by kincaid53 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:38 pm

   Quite awhile back there was a show, Ally McBeal. One of the men lawyers had a thing for 'wattles' on older women, not waddles. Guess that's what it is, turkey wattles...turkey neck...same difference.....went back to original    post and pic........got it.

kincaid53
Power User

Posts : 1588
Likes : 593
Join date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by GymGirlJane on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:41 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:


Ya hear that Peeb; Sanctimonious Jane wants to berate you for expressing your attraction to the Nyle guy.   And all you Big Mules in the Macksim DWTS thread who like him for his looks, Jane feel you haven't 'risen above' the level of a lecherous pervert.   And all you Olympic Gymnasts who were "Drooling" over Zach Ephram (sp?), Jane feels you are an "inevitable loser".    There's nothing worng with people expressing their desire about their attraction to physical appearances; it's been going on ever since Even noticed Adam's 'trouser snake'.  And Jane, don't blame men for having the corner market on objectifying the opposite gender; that's sexist on your part.[size=16]
[/size]
Monkey Bars is mad as hell



and he won't take it anymore!!


GymGirlJane
Power User

Posts : 401
Likes : 115
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Psychee22 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Forgive me if this is obvious to everybody except me, but is Feces.Hurling.Monkey another name for Bachviewer from the old board who used to condemn "the objectification of men" ?

Psychee22
Power User

Posts : 975
Likes : 177
Join date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Glittersisgld on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:59 pm

I thought Bachviewer came off as more of an old fuddy duddy, unless that was act on his part.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Posts : 1351
Likes : 318
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by GymGirlJane on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Psychee22 wrote:Forgive me if this is obvious to everybody except me, but is Feces.Hurling.Monkey another name for Bachviewer from the old board who used to condemn "the objectification of men" ?
No.  Not even close Psychee.  FHM is actually a very funny, entertaining guy.   Somewhat juvenile I suppose, and he can also be a bit thin skinned, but not at all malevolent.  He's just having a bit of fun.  Bachviewer from the old Board struck me as being a disturbed individual.  Monkey Shines is, I suspect, an all American boy, with a normal life.  I like him.  But that's me.

GymGirlJane
Power User

Posts : 401
Likes : 115
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Psychee22 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:18 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:
Psychee22 wrote:Forgive me if this is obvious to everybody except me, but is Feces.Hurling.Monkey another name for Bachviewer from the old board who used to condemn "the objectification of men" ?
No.  Not even close Psychee.  FHM is actually a very funny, entertaining guy.   Somewhat juvenile I suppose, and he can also be a bit thin skinned, but not at all malevolent.  He's just having a bit of fun.  Bachviewer from the old Board struck me as being a disturbed individual.  Monkey Shines is, I suspect, an all American boy, with a normal life.  I like him.  But that's me.

But same beliefs and issues?

[Glitter:  Personas like this always seem like an act to me.]

Psychee22
Power User

Posts : 975
Likes : 177
Join date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum