Episode 7 - 7/8 - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/8 - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Empty Episode 7 - 7/8 - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by grace8136 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi everyone. I'm going to our little cabin for the 4th. I'll be back saturday if anyone needs anything or we have a spammer or troll. PM bach if needed.

Have a good 4th! 4th of July
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/8 - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/8 - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Have a good time at your cabin grace and enjoy the 4th!!!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/8 - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/8 - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Oh, Grace....take me with you!!! I could use some much needed seclusion and down time. I'm just jealous. Make some smores and sing around the campfire for me....

Kumbaya 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:13 pm

There are a couple of new clips of previews on the ABC Bachelorette home page if anyone's interested.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:51 am

SLA44 wrote:There are a couple of new clips of previews on the ABC Bachelorette home page if anyone's interested.

I'm not sure I can muster up that much interest about now.......JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:25 am

newto the boards wrote:
SLA44 wrote:There are a couple of new clips of previews on the ABC Bachelorette home page if anyone's interested.

I'm not sure I can muster up that much interest about now.......JMHO

Funny post 

Back to top Go down

Post by gin1972 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:31 am

Newto, me either.  I really like Des , but this season is not very exciting and  does not have me looking forward to Monday. Out of all these guys I really  thought we would have a great season.  Just shows do not judge a book by it's cover. There are a couple of men that seem to have some very good qualties.  Some i can say the second they got out of the limo I knew we were going to need a shovel cause it was going to be a lit of BS.

gin1972
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Well gin I have to agree with you about a lot of BS.  However, I don't care for Des and never have been a fan but before I just thought she was blah - now I think she is a fake and playing being a princess to the hilt.  I don't think she is the least bit interested in getting married right now and is just there to have fun and make out with all the guys.  IMO this is the worst season of the bachelor franchise or it's tied for the worst with Ben's Bachelor season.  With all the scripting and editing it just keeps getting worse each season and I won't even go into the fake drama.Yuck 

The only guys that I like at this point are Chris and Zak, they both seem to be genuine and caring men.  The others show me nothing to be impressed with.  IMO Michael should have shared the departing Limo with Ben! 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:59 pm

The extended preview for episode 7 is up on TV Grapevine now:

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/the-bachelorette/1007-the-bachelorette-the-final-five-at-madeira-island-portugal
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Thanks for the link, SLA. Makes me wonder what in the world is going on.....

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:38 pm

The main thing going on is a lot of splicing and dicing and editing to make it look like something is happening that really isn't what is happening at all. No 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:27 am

It looks like something bad is happening in the previews but they make it look like it is widespread across numerous guys and I think that is major editing going on. I guess we'll have to wait until Monday to find out about "the most dramatic event of this season yet" LOL
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:33 am

How many times have we heard that before or something very similar and then there is a big nothing.  Just more hype to get people to tune in IMO.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:47 am

I don't think we are going to find anything out on Monday, except who's going home.  It looks like most of that drama takes place when they get down to the F3.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:53 am

I agree that it looks like it's after the hometown dates. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:39 am

Sounds like to me like the gurgling gasps of a drowning franchise. Yuck JMHOFWIW

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:01 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Oh, Grace....take me with you!!! I could use some much needed seclusion and down time. I'm just jealous. Make some smores and sing around the campfire for me....

Kumbaya 

Darn... forgot the s'mores. We usually have them, but had apple pie and watermelon for the 4th. Great fireworks show from my boys and lots of fun. Nice to get away from things for a short while and sit in nature. Even though it was about 80 we had a campfire and cooked out. I marinated some steaks and grilled them and also some sausage and corn. Taste yummy off a fire. There was a nice breeze and I never felt hot, but I'm used to the Texas heat. Hope everyone had a nice 4th too.

I'm going to watch the preview SLA provided and will be back.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Glad to see you back grace and it sounds like you had a great time.  Those steaks sound good, well so does the corn and apple pie and watermelon.  I must be hungry!

Looking forward to your opinion on the preview.

BTW Grace there is a hot topic on the ABC board going right now about Drew being the next Bachelor.  You might enjoy reading it.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:50 pm

The steaks were so yummy. I used a new marinade called Allegro and I didn't even have the best cut of meat. I poked some holes in the steaks with a fork and put them in a baggie with half of bottle of it for about 6 hours before. Highly recommend it! Smile Episode 7 - 7/8 - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Images?q=tbn:a7kstgV40oCR9M:

The preview didn't have too much new. The whole thing in the clouds looks cool. For a pitcher, that was a not the best toss with the bottle by Chris, same old BS drama in the second half. But.. of course I'll watch on Monday. LOL!

I'll go check out the ABC board. Thanks SLA.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:12 pm

I found this clip on wetpaint of Des and Brooks dinner portion of their 1-on-1 date tonight:

I'm not sure what the deal with adjectives is but I found his PI comments real interesting.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Thanks SLA....sorry...see no connection at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by gin1972 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:11 pm

At the beach, thought i would get a break, but my oldiest loves the show. I read where one of the guys that was with James all the time and shared a room.  He said James never said that and Drew and one of the other guys ganged up on him. I am not that is fact but it is what I read. Have fun, going out boating and feed the dolphins.

gin1972
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gin1972 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 pm

I hate to see anyone get hurt.

gin1972
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:45 pm

First comment about tonight's show.  I thought Catherine's comment to Des about how things were going with Sean was interesting.  They both found their best friends  hmmm....no mention of any future plans.  I will be surprised if a wedding ever does happen.

Brooks date - I didn't see any chemistry.  Brooks seemed very unenthusiastic about Des or a relationship.

Michael - no chemistry and Des seemed liked she knew she would send him home and just wanted the date to be over.

Chris - loved their date and think their personalities blend better than any of the other guys.  Chris is the kind of guy who you could always trust and stand by his wife.  

Zak - with Zak she would have the most fun and interesting relationship.  I think Zak is the kind of guy who enjoys life and would treat his wife really special.

Drew - geez....enough with the crying.  I think Drew is very naive and acts like a high school kid.  I see him as being emotionally unstable, insecure and clingy.  I think, being his wife, he would bring you down.  He just always seems to be disturbed.  And we still really know NOTHING about Drew, all we ever hear about is his family and family situations, and they are always depressing.  I think Drew is in love with the "idea" of being in love.

Des' conversation with CH makes it clear  she has the most feelings for Brooks.  I just find that odd because I don't feel the love coming from him.

For me personally I'd like to combine Chris and Zak.....that would be the perfect man. They are different, but both great guys.

JMHO on all of this

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Rein a great little synopsis of tonight's episode.  I wonder what Catherine asked her about the guys that was bleeped out?

I didn't notice very good eye contact between her and Brooks on that mountain and that conversation seemed forced or something to me.  The conversation at dinner was a bit different and sometimes it seemed like Brooks was mumbling.  I don't see where they seem to be that easy with each other they seem to stumble over talking to each other - it's like everything with them is forced.  His PI said pretty clear that he was not on the same page with her.  At dinner she said she was at the running stage but then told CH that she was at the finish line and then tried to said she was still open - really?  Which is it?  She admits she's in love with Brooks so I don't see her being really open to the others. 

The live feed went out on me so I couldn't hear what she said to CH about him but he is really going to get hurt in the end.  I am sorry that he told he loved her but I do think he was sincere.  She says he is everything that she wants in a man but she doesn't act like it.

As far as Drew - still nothing for me.  He looks like he should be in a soap opera on TV, he has that kind of looks to me.  He may be sincere in his feelings for Des but with him I just don't know what he is about.

Zak I think is really falling in love with her and he is also going to get hurt.  With her giving Drew the rose on the 2-on-1 date was a pretty clear indication to me that Zak is in 4th place with going into the HTDs.  It's too bad because I think he is really a sincere and genuine guy and I really like him and hate to see him get hurt.

WTH was with the limo exit thing with Michael pulling out a phone and calling his mother?   We are told they are not allowed to have phones but he had one on him and why is a 33 year old man calling his mother to cry on her should which it appeared was not the first time he has done that.  SMH

I really don't want to see any of these guys get hurt but since only one gets the final rose we know three of these guys will get hurt and after her declaration tonight I think we know who it is not going to be. Sad 

Last edited by SLA44 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top