Wow.....Did anyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow.....Did anyone

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:54 pm

See that coming, I can't believe who the serial killer is.  I won't mention any names yet just case others haven't seen it yet......and I now believe that this person also pushed Liz down the stairs.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Wow.....Did anyone

Post by GH Senior on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:12 pm

MPchimesin wrote:See that coming, I can't believe who the serial killer is.  I won't mention any names yet just case others haven't seen it yet......and I now believe that this person also pushed Liz down the stairs.
because I couldn't find my PW, I should have beaten Your Time Line!  (this is my very first post on the boards) 
anyways, no, no, no!   I never suspected him.  All 3 other men were my choices, but him NO, never!  can't figure out the motive, though!!!  WOW!

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow.....Did anyone

Post by wizkids32 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:37 pm

Wow I hope that Liz is OK

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MindlessFun on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Yes, he is the craziest , murderous person on GH...so therefore it being him is BORING to me
Darn

MindlessFun

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 pm

OK It's been hours..........Paul Hornsby is the murder Rolling Eyes , and now Ava has figured out that he was the one wearing the cufflinks........Will she now force him to turn over the recording of her admitting to killing Connie...and set Julian Free hairpull

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:07 pm

MPchimesin wrote:OK It's been hours..........Paul Hornsby is the murder Rolling Eyes , and now Ava has figured out that he was the one wearing the cufflinks........
Will she now force him to turn over the recording of her admitting to killing Connie...
and set Julian Free hairpull
No  oh please no!

FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MindlessFun on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:40 pm

MPchimesin wrote:OK It's been hours..........Paul Hornsby is the murder Rolling Eyes , and now Ava has figured out that he was the one wearing the cufflinks........Will she now force him to turn over the recording of her admitting to killing Connie...and set Julian Free hairpull
Ahhh, but of course!!! So that's the reason for this boring revelation. But at least cute Julian will soon be released! Giggle Very Happy

MindlessFun

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:51 pm

Ok, just watched the episode on DVR.......I rewound the last scene several times......and here is my observation....

Paul's left hand was gloved and holding the needle......the gloved hand that pushed Liz was a right hand.....we have a red

herring.....a staple to a good mystery story.

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:43 pm

So this is how the Jérômes will avoid jail time.  Ava has a good one on Paul now...

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:09 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:So this is how the Jérômes will avoid jail time.  Ava has a good one on Paul now...

She sure does, she didn't find the cufflinks but she did find the drugs.  I'm not sure what his motive is for the life of me, but going after Monica???

I think Paul is thrilled that Hayden was found on the stairwell, and of course Liz saw her right before she passed out, so my guess is Hayden is the prime suspect.  Unless Ava does the right thing..... Laughing which we all know she won't!

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:54 am

I still have doubts that it truly is Paul, although I do not like the character.

The only motive I can think of for him would be to get his hands on Q money from a really

twisted sort of a way. (Set up the hospital murders, eventually kill Monica, then Tracy).

He could not really plan for Tracy to be a hospital patient to make it look like one of the hospital

killings.  Too many variables to make it go off without a hitch.

I think Paul is truly a snake (shooting Sonny in the back was never addressed), but I don't yet

think he is the real hospital killer.   

gh5fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:31 pm

I knew she was going to make it part of the deal that Julian walks Pull hair

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by tweens on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:00 pm

gh5fan wrote:
I think Paul is truly a snake (shooting Sonny in the back was never addressed)
Exactly, gh5...I've been thinking this all along. When will Paul get his comeuppance for that? Seems like the whole topic was swept under the rug and blamed on Carlos, who was innocent of that particular crime.

tweens

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:41 am

MPchimesin wrote:OK It's been hours..........Paul Hornsby is the murder Rolling Eyes , and now Ava has figured out that he was the one wearing the cufflinks........Will she now force him to turn over the recording of her admitting to killing Connie...and set Julian Free hairpull
I don't know if the writers made a mistake or if they meant for Ava to have screwed up...but my jaw dropped when they showed her handling the leather case with all the syringes and drugs that she found at Paul's WITH HER BARE HANDS!      She was wearing gloves when she was going through his room.   Way to destroy evidence, Ava...get your fingerprints all over it.  Of course, she might be thinking Paul's fingerprints are all over the stuff inside so she is still in charge... but what if he was smart and wearing gloves whenever he handled the stuff.   Would be quite the turn around if somehow Ava got herself set up as a suspect!

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:08 pm

If Ava suspects him of being a killer, why does she not worry that she will be his next victim instead of thinking she can blackmail him???

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:12 am

Freda3000 wrote:
I don't know if the writers made a mistake or if they meant for Ava to have screwed up...but my jaw dropped when they showed her handling the leather case with all the syringes and drugs that she found at Paul's WITH HER BARE HANDS!      She was wearing gloves when she was going through his room.   Way to destroy evidence, Ava...get your fingerprints all over it.  Of course, she might be thinking Paul's fingerprints are all over the stuff inside so she is still in charge... but what if he was smart and wearing gloves whenever he handled the stuff.   Would be quite the turn around if somehow Ava got herself set up as a suspect!

Good point.....sure looks like they made a boo-boo.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:16 am

431902j wrote:If Ava suspects him of being a killer, why does she not worry that she will be his next victim instead of thinking she can blackmail him???

They are both cold blooded killers, guess they don't worry about being the next victim. Scratch

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:32 am

MPchimesin wrote:See that coming, I can't believe who the serial killer is.  I won't mention any names yet just case others haven't seen it yet......and I now believe that this person also pushed Liz down the stairs.
I thought I heard Ava make a passing reference to having made arrangements to protect what she knows... the evidence she has against him... but it went by so fast I just went "Huh?  What?"   Otherwise I wondered why Paul didn't kill her right there.

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:20 pm

Freda3000 wrote:
I thought I heard Ava make a passing reference to having made arrangements to protect what she knows... the evidence she has against him... but it went by so fast I just went "Huh?  What?"   Otherwise I wondered why Paul didn't kill her right there.

Oh I didn't even hear the reference at all Scratch I guess he didn't kill her right there was because they were in public, but I'm now wondering if something is going to happen to Ava.  She has Paul and now Nina wanting a piece of her Thinking

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:12 pm

what bothers me the most is WHY this she-cat Ava will never get to pay for Connie or any of the other despicable stuff she's done!  i've given her this name, reminding me of a cat apparently having 9 lives, rebounding every time. Poor Morgan, he's not going to know what hit him, what a horrible way to break up her daughter's relationship!  And she'll get by with THAT also!  the writer's seem pretty partial to her, happy they  landed her on GH, but she's just one of the character's i'd like to see making an exit!   Darn

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:43 pm

Oh, GHSenior, I so agree!    Ava brings out the worst in me...I'd like to catch her in a dark place and just whack her.  (Did I just say that?) she has no morals, no limit to her evil, selfish ways.   I hope they don't drag her stay on GH too much longer.   The actress may be playing her part too well...   she portrays evil so completely one can only hate and despise her....BE GONE, WITCH!

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:58 am

GH Senior wrote:
what bothers me the most is WHY this she-cat Ava will never get to pay for Connie or any of the other despicable stuff she's done!  i've given her this name, reminding me of a cat apparently having 9 lives, rebounding every time. Poor Morgan, he's not going to know what hit him, what a horrible way to break up her daughter's relationship!  And she'll get by with THAT also!  the writer's seem pretty partial to her, happy they  landed her on GH, but she's just one of the character's i'd like to see making an exit!   Darn

Your so right GH Senior......she has more lives then even Sonny Giggle If Morgan does something awful to himself or perhaps Kiki it will all be on Ava.  I also hate that she is going to use what she has on Paul to get Julian set free.

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum